🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this Palestinian moron died yet? I'll think of him next time Palestinians arbitrarily fire rockets at innocent Israeli civilians.

Hossfly; irosie91; SherriMunnerlyn; et al,

Sometimes, I think we lose sight of what a "Prisoner Hunger Strike" really is; and its implications.

(COMMENT-Generalities)

In such events, there is always a "demand." The demand is either implicit or explicit, but it is always there. (Freedom, Publicity, Notoriety/Fame, Tangibles, etc)

The prisoner adopts a persona. They are a hero, maryr, or generally undeserving of the sentence (an innocent or desperate), etc.

The hunger strike is generally a combination of blackmail, hostage and threat.
  • Given me "X" or I'll do "Y!"
When my oldest child was young, she would sometimes ask for something. On rare occasions, when I would deny her request, she would scream and then hold her breath until I capitulated. She was pretty good, and would sometimes hold it long enough to turn blue.​
In the case of most "Prisoner Hunger Strikes," the prisoner becomes both the blackmailer and the hostage with the threat:
  • Given me what I demand or I'll kill the hostage (himself).
This is not unlike my daughter holding her breath.

In a "Prisoner Hunger Strike," the government has to make some decisions. In a normal hostage case, the Government would want to free the hostage from danger. This normally kicks-off a negotiation between the government and the hostage taker; with the first question being: What do you want? (The Demand.)

In a "Prisoner Hunger Strike" the weapon is food and the trigger is self denial.
  • Given me my freedom or I'll starve the hostage (himself).

Given that you cannot free the hostage, what do you (The Government) have to consider?
  • Do you have a policy to negotiate?
  • What is the probability that the threat will be executed?
  • What impact will the execution of the threat have?
    • How will the law bidding taxpayer view capitulation 'v' status quo?
    • What will the general prison population think? Will it inspire more strikes?
  • Are the demands reasonable?
    • What does the cost 'v' benefit analysis conclude?
    • What precedent does capitulation set?
    • What dangers does the capitulation present?
Simultaneously, there is an investigation concerning the allegations made by the Prisoner. This is a moral obligation to determine if in fact, the demands are actually needed for health, safety or other rational concerns. Make no mistake, there are cases (few though they may be) when, the demands might actually improve the health and safety of the prisoner population and staff. But there is also the need to be demonstrably human in the treatment of prisoners.

In terms of a medical intervention in a sour "Prisoner Hunger Strike," this has to be carefully considered and the reasoning (for and against) logically documented. This cannot be a subjective decision in the eyes of either the taxpayer or the prison population. The policy must be straight forward, very clear and understood by all.

There is no one single correct answer to the question of a "Prisoner Hunger Strike" and how to handle them. They each must be evaluated individually.

But remember what a "Prisoner Hunger Strike" really is: a combination of blackmail, hostage and threat. And if believable, gives you some insight into the persona of the inmate. It tells you something about "life" and how they consider it. They have put a price on it (The Demand).

Most Respectfully,
R
i thought the mooosluuum way would be to starve a woman or a child !!after all they hide behind them,murder and rape them .:eusa_eh:

Sometimes, I think we lose sight of what a "Prisoner Hunger Strike" really is; and its implications.

(COMMENT-Generalities)

In such events, there is always a "demand." The demand is either implicit or explicit, but it is always there. (Freedom, Publicity, Notoriety/Fame, Tangibles, etc)

The prisoner adopts a persona. They are a hero, maryr, or generally undeserving of the sentence (an innocent or desperate), etc.

When my oldest child was young, she would sometimes ask for something. On rare occasions, when I would deny her request, she would scream and then hold her breath until I capitulated. She was pretty good, and would sometimes hold it long enough to turn blue.​
In the case of most "Prisoner Hunger Strikes," the prisoner becomes both the blackmailer and the hostage with the threat:

In a "Prisoner Hunger Strike," the government has to make some decisions. In a normal hostage case, the Government would want to free the hostage from danger. This normally kicks-off a negotiation between the government and the hostage taker; with the first question being: What do you want? (The Demand.)

In a "Prisoner Hunger Strike" the weapon is food and the trigger is self denial.

Given that you cannot free the hostage, what do you (The Government) have to consider?
Simultaneously, there is an investigation concerning the allegations made by the Prisoner. This is a moral obligation to determine if in fact, the demands are actually needed for health, safety or other rational concerns. Make no mistake, there are cases (few though they may be) when, the demands might actually improve the health and safety of the prisoner population and staff. But there is also the need to be demonstrably human in the treatment of prisoners.

In terms of a medical intervention in a sour "Prisoner Hunger Strike," this has to be carefully considered and the reasoning (for and against) logically documented. This cannot be a subjective decision in the eyes of either the taxpayer or the prison population. The policy must be straight forward, very clear and understood by all.

There is no one single correct answer to the question of a "Prisoner Hunger Strike" and how to handle them. They each must be evaluated individually.

But remember what a "Prisoner Hunger Strike" really is: a combination of blackmail, hostage and threat. And if believable, gives you some insight into the persona of the inmate. It tells you something about "life" and how they consider it. They have put a price on it (The Demand).

Most Respectfully,
R
i thought the mooosluuum way would be to starve a woman or a child !!after all they hide behind them,murder and rape them .:eusa_eh:

Typical Muslim Hater Comment!

Has this Palestinian moron died yet? I'll think of him next time Palestinians arbitrarily fire rockets at innocent Israeli civilians.

Typical Muslim Hater comment!

Normal human beings don't like religious Islamic fanatics of your kind Sherri..... just face it...

Nobody is going to be killed for your Allah Sherri ....may be you will..... that's ok .... go ahead Sherri.

timthumb.php

Here is what Samer Issawi writes, after 156 days on his hunger strike:

"I suffer from severe headaches, spine pain, chest pain, muscles and joints pain, heartburn in stomach, vomiting yellow and green liquids, pains in kidney and cannot walk on my right foot. The doctors told me that I’m in a very difficult period every day passes in my hunger strike the risk increases to have a stroke, sudden paralysis or death. But I confirmed them that I will continue my hunger strike till my freedom. I was able to achieve 90% of my objectives in my hunger strike which were to deliver my voice to the Egyptians, the second goal is to maintain the achievements of the deal by preventing the re-arrest of liberated prisoners in the deal, I maintained the prestige of Egypt as a mediator in the deal and to preserve the blood of the martyrs in Gaza. So only still remain 10% only from my goals which is something small “My freedom”.

Over this long period, the occupation tried to afraid by doctors that I was close to death, but I am still and I will keep strong and continuing my hunger strike till freedom My victory is not only for me but for all who supported me by a letter, message, demonstrations, sit-ins, call, and pray. I want to thank my brothers who are on hunger strike in Red Cross in Jerusalem. You taught all that we are one nation, thank to the Jerusalemite prisoners committee and prisoners club."

And he ends thanking the sons of his village Issawiye who he describes as steadfast and proof that Jerusalem is an Arabic city and will remain Arabic.

Samer Issawi: I want to thank all who are supporting me | Ahrar Center for Prisoners Studies and Human Rights

Sherri
When you write to Samer, tell him Ol' Hoss says "arrivederci."

Lets change the title of this thread to>>>

THE SCHMUCK WHO DID NOT EAT........his feet, his meat, the freak
where is Doctor SEUSS when we really NEED him??????????

(COMMENT-Generalities)

Most Respectfully,
R

Typical Muslim Hater Comment!
Remember, Frau Sherri, he is allowed to state what he feels just like you evince your Jew and Israel hatred in different places on the Internet all day long. Besides, remember "sticks and stones, etc. etc." He is just talking while your friends are actually out murdering.
24-Year-Old Jew Murdered in Iran - Jewish World - News - Israel National News

sherri you are an ardent supporter of Samer. When will you go an extended hunger strike to show your solidarity with him?

Last edited:
Poor l'il sherrithing - that wasn't hate. It was amusement. At the overblown sense of self-importance, the pomposity, the presumption which the pious little pustule squirts all over .......

sherri you are an ardent supporter of Samer. When will you go an extended hunger strike to show your solidarity with him?

Of course the sherrithing would never do that! It's all yap, yap, yap and whining.......

I am worried more about the wrong things our government supports, like the Oocupation in Palestine, than what others do that is bad somewhere in the world.It is our wrongs that makes me feel guilt and literally feel at times that my hands are covered in blood of the innocent we hurt and kill. That is what I have to take a stand against and oppose. Just listening to a crazy poster in the other thread support killings by Americans in mosques and call the killer a hero and listen to him speak hate against Obama. Those are the people to oppose, too, the people we will hear about tomorrow trying to kill the President or start shooting in a mosque in the US somewhere.
Hey witch, "Thou doth protest too much, methinks!"

The quotation "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." comes from Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act III, scene II, where it is spoken by Queen Gertrude, Hamlet's mother. The phrase has come to mean that one can "insist so passionately about something not being true that people suspect the opposite of what one is saying."[1]
Furthermore, the above meaning is based on a misunderstanding of the meaning of the word "protest" as it was used in Shakespeare's day, as the "protest" of the lady is not a protest in the modern sense of the word, but an affirmation or avowal.[2]
The phrase's actual meaning implies the increasing likelihood of suppressed feelings for the contrary of that which is being argued. I.e., the more passionate and fervent the argument, the greater likelihood the cause is a suppression of belief for the contrary argument, and the subsequent confirmation that it is the (actual) truer statement.
The phrase is used frequently today. For example, a 2000 episode of the television program Moesha was titled "He Doth Protest Too Much". An unaired episode of the television program Out of Practice was titled "The Lady Doth Protest Too Much". Andrew Klavan wrote an article for the Los Angeles Times in 2006 called "Clinton Doth Protest Too Much."[3] Alanis Morissette wrote a song named "Doth I Protest Too Much", for her album So-Called Chaos. In Venus in Fur, the Tony Award nominated play by David Ives, the mysterious Vanda proclaims "Methinks the lady doth protest too much!" as she pries for information regarding Thomas' defensiveness about his sexual past. In the recent block buster The Iron Lady documenting the life of British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher an opposition MP uses the phrase "Me thinks the lady doth screech too loud," reflecting anti feminist tendencies in the House of Commons in the 1970s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_lady_doth_protest_too_much,_methinks

Last edited:
Samer was released from a JUST prison
sentence as an
extortion for the ife of an innocent hostage.
Samer is a terrorist The hostage that his
fellow scum kidnapped and held incommunicado
----was an innocent yet the disgusting slut
complains----"poor samer is being held ---
hospitalized and they do not let his mother
see him" gee----his friends held as hostage for
YEARS-----and his parents
did not even know if he was dead or alive -----

somehow the slut pats itself on the back and
calls itself and the filthy terrorist "righteous"
isa respecters. I am not sure which of
these lumps of shit annoy me more-----
the samer terrorist or its ass licker. ]
The slut even gets grossly maudlin with
"the world does such bad things ---I feel"

" my hands covered with blood"<<< first
reasonable declaration that ths slut has
produced------they are sherri---YOURS
and those of your KITH AND KIN

Last edited:
The costs for Palestinians to struggle to end Occupation are high, the struggle for freedom may call for one's life, like we see in the case of Samer Issawi.

It may take away liberty and freedom, as we see with thousands of political prisoners.

It may take the form of torture, where every day men and women and children are tortured and Occupiers try to torture confessions to crimes they did not commit out of them, that happened with Bassem Tamimi. He suffers permanent injuries from his tortures, when they previously almost killed him trying to get him to falsely confess to attacking an illegal settler. If anyone here wants to know the mind of an illegal settler, read Jeremiah's posts, the illegal settlers and their ilk are the ones who glorify killings of praying Muslims in mosques. Baruch Goldstein and the terrorist Kahane are their Heroes.

The struggle for freedom, the costs, are even seeing attacks upon one's own children

timthumb.php

"Israeli soldiers arrest son of detained Palestinian activist at West Bank protest"

Ahrar&#8211; The 16-year-old son of Bassem Tamimi, a detained Palestinian rights activist in the occupied West Bank, was himself arrested by Israeli soldiers today during the regular weekly protest against the encroachment of Israeli settlers onto Palestinian land. Wa&#8217;ed Tamimi was arrested along with four activists during the demonstration on Friday afternoon in the West Bank village of al-Nabi Saleh, 21km northwest of Ramallah.

&#8220;Yesterday&#8217;s arrest of Wa&#8217;ed Tamimi while he was walking peacefully in his village points to the continuing harassment of activist Bassem Tamimi, his family, and the community of al-Nabi Saleh by Israeli military forces,&#8221; said Ann Harrison, Amnesty International&#8217;s Middle East and North Africa Deputy Director. &#8220;This harassment must stop&#8221;. &#8220;Wa&#8217;ed Tamimi and the four others arrested in al-Nabi Saleh today must be allowed access to lawyers and should be released immediately unless they are to be charged with a recognizably criminal offence. His father Bassem is a prisoner of conscience, held solely for peacefully protesting Israel&#8217;s illegal settlement expansion, and must be released immediately and unconditionally.&#8221;

Israeli soldiers arrest son of detained Palestinian activist at West Bank protest | Ahrar Center for Prisoners Studies and Human Rights

Sherri

Last edited:
Samer is not a "POLITICAL PRISONER" He was arrested for harboring TERRORIST weapons in his home in association with a terrorist organization.
There are many people in USA jals for similar crimes ---of course THEY call
themselves "political prisoners" too as does lump of shit SHAYKH ABDEL
RAHMAN ----another paragon for adulation for the "isa respecters" His
act of righteousness was an attempt to topple the World Trade
Center in 1993 in which only seven people were killed ------to sherri's disappointment So of course the same "person" seeking to free samer
also demand the release of "SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN" and the ass sherri longs to lick. Imagine what a VICTORY for the isa respecters would be
the release of both of these noble isa respecters----it would virtually LEGALIZE the slitting of the throats of jewish infants for the
GLORY OF ALLAH/ISA

The costs for Palestinians to struggle to end Occupation are high, the struggle for freedom may call for one's life, like we see in the case of Samer Issawi.

It may take away liberty and freedom, as we see with thousands of political prisoners.

It may take the form of torture, where every day men and women and children are tortured and Occupiers try to torture confessions to crimes they did not commit out of them, that happened with Bassem Tamimi. He suffers permanent injuries from his tortures, when they previously almost killed him trying to get him to falsely confess to attacking an illegal settler. If anyone here wants to know the mind of an illegal settler, read Jeremiah's posts, the illegal settlers and their ilk are the ones who glorify killings of praying Muslims in mosques. Baruch Goldstein and the terrorist Kahane are their Heroes.

The struggle for freedom, the costs, are even seeing attacks upon one's own children

timthumb.php

"Israeli soldiers arrest son of detained Palestinian activist at West Bank protest"

Ahrar– The 16-year-old son of Bassem Tamimi, a detained Palestinian rights activist in the occupied West Bank, was himself arrested by Israeli soldiers today during the regular weekly protest against the encroachment of Israeli settlers onto Palestinian land. Wa’ed Tamimi was arrested along with four activists during the demonstration on Friday afternoon in the West Bank village of al-Nabi Saleh, 21km northwest of Ramallah.

“Yesterday’s arrest of Wa’ed Tamimi while he was walking peacefully in his village points to the continuing harassment of activist Bassem Tamimi, his family, and the community of al-Nabi Saleh by Israeli military forces,” said Ann Harrison, Amnesty International’s Middle East and North Africa Deputy Director. “This harassment must stop”. “Wa’ed Tamimi and the four others arrested in al-Nabi Saleh today must be allowed access to lawyers and should be released immediately unless they are to be charged with a recognizably criminal offence. His father Bassem is a prisoner of conscience, held solely for peacefully protesting Israel’s illegal settlement expansion, and must be released immediately and unconditionally.”

Israeli soldiers arrest son of detained Palestinian activist at West Bank protest | Ahrar Center for Prisoners Studies and Human Rights

Sherri

Nariman Tamimi tells Amnesty International how she witnessed her son’s arrest, seeing him dragged violently by a soldier who immediately put him in a jeep.

And he was taken to an illegal settlement, a police station in an illegal Occupier settlement in Sha’ar Benyamin settlement north of Ramallah.

Amnesty confirms that all Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank are illegal under international law, and Amnesty International is calling for their construction and expansion to stop as a first step towards removing the Israeli civilians living there

Sherri

Amnesty international has no authority to enact or interpret laws. I cannot
understand why anyone would cite a "demand" by Amnesty International
in reference to an ongoing conflict. I would be willing to read a report
by that organization but its attempt to render EDICTS is laughable

Today is the day of the week weekly protests against Occupation are held throughout villages in Occupied Palestine, the day of the week Israel regularly attacks and injures and kills nonviolent protesters, attacking them with tear gas canisters, rubber bullets, and even live ammunition.

And they, the Isreali Occupiers, abduct and attack men and women and children in Palestine on this day every week, in an Occupation that has denied freedom and basic human rights to the indigenous people of Palestine, the Palestinian people, for over 40 years now.

A Palestinian girl holds a placard featuring portraits of men being held in an Israeli prison during a protest in support with Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike against administrative detention in the northern West Bank village of Araba, near Jenin today.

430877_486635438041395_911488565_n.jpg

More photos of protests today:

1482_486618791376393_575636584_n.jpg

298995_486613904710215_1197062810_n.jpg

Good morning dad...Mahmoud the son of prisoner Yaqoob Abu Asab from Jerusalem

386716_486552081383064_824148928_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back