🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
MHunterB, et al,

(OFF-TOPIC)

I just want you to know that, God (no matter what she has decreed), doesn't set the rules.

Isn't anyone else curious as to how a Christian who won't even consider the words of non-Christians on the Bible manages to stay married to an actual 'GOD rejecter'?

For one, isn't there a conflict with the Biblical instruction for 'wives, obey your husbands'? And another conflict with the instruction about 'not being unequally yoked'?
(COMMENT)

I've been married to the same 19 year old for the past 36 years. The Bible is interpreted by Patti in all its forms. I just say "yes mam" and move-out smartly.

v/r
R

I am worried more about the wrong things our government supports, like the Oocupation in Palestine, than what others do that is bad somewhere in the world.It is our wrongs that makes me feel guilt and literally feel at times that my hands are covered in blood of the innocent we hurt and kill. That is what I have to take a stand against and oppose. Just listening to a crazy poster in the other thread support killings by Americans in mosques and call the killer a hero and listen to him speak hate against Obama. Those are the people to oppose, too, the people we will hear about tomorrow trying to kill the President or start shooting in a mosque in the US somewhere.

Sajid Javid----is christian----probably for his wife Laura
I am not doing well with names today--- to me
the name both the SAJID and the JAVID----sound
iike something from the Indian subcontinent----he was
born in england-----I do not think he counts as a muslim for
a HERO like SAMER and simply not nazi for sherri

I have a wonderful idea-----we all write to Samer----and tell him---
that there is a big problem he can solve -----by simply eating

There is an idiotic thread on a message board ----GETTING LONGER
and LONGER and LONGER and LONGER----all because he refuses to
eat. be a good boy, samer-----END THE THREAD

Who is Sajid Javid?

I have a wonderful idea-----we all write to Samer----and tell him---
that there is a big problem he can solve -----by simply eating

There is an idiotic thread on a message board ----GETTING LONGER
and LONGER and LONGER and LONGER----all because he refuses to
eat. be a good boy, samer-----END THE THREAD

He is probably not allowed to get mail and that prison service does not even have an email address or not one I could find when I was last searching for it. I f you find a way we can contact Samer let us all know.

Who is Sajid Javid?

A british parliamentarian born in england---child of muslim parents---but
converted ---or maybe just letting his family BE--christian-----not muslim
himself by choice. He prefers Israel to any other country in the Mideast
and would live there if he could not have england and likes to talk about
that fact. I have known lots and lots of muslims from the Indian sub-
continent-----lots are very much like Iranians used to be----just prefer
to ignore religion. ------but all went thru so intensive a nazi training
program that they can quote the nazi literature chapter and verse.
Stuff I read as a child that I considered so idiotic that it seemed
like satire to me-----came out of the mouths of highly educated
graduates from pakistan and india-----ie the muslims ---not
the hindus -----I began to encounter when not yet 20----the kind
of crap that is your education. I was young then and thought it
would GO AWAY------it hasn't ----you are a prime example of its
persistence. Back then the Iranians were not into it----yet.

Who is Sajid Javid?

What does this man have to do with the thread, anything? And what are you saying about my education? I am not a Muslim.

Who is Sajid Javid?

What does this man have to do with the thread, anything? And what are you saying about my education? I am not a Muslim.
The reason this man was mentioned is that there are Muslims who don't think the same about Israel as you do -- the same as there are many good Christians who don't think as you do and support Israel just as this man does.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRktA3KSsKs]Palestinians Behind Bars: Prisoners Without Human Rights - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm9uuZ_ItdY]Palestinian detainees in Israeli jails (UFree Network) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXs76DRjsq4]Testimony of Palestinian Freed Prisoner Dr. Abdul-Aziz Omar (UFree Network) - YouTube[/ame]

You have any videos of that Christian woman behind bars in a Pakistani prison because she allegedly committed blasphemy? I hear she isn't in too good a shape. How about some videos of the Christians in Iranian prisons. As a "good Christian woman," surely you have some videos of them. Since you are not a Baha'i, we don't expect you to have any videos of those young Baha'i protestors being held in Iranian prisons (unless they all have been raped and killed already).

timthumb.php

Here is what Samer Issawi writes, after 156 days on his hunger strike:

"I suffer from severe headaches, spine pain, chest pain, muscles and joints pain, heartburn in stomach, vomiting yellow and green liquids, pains in kidney and cannot walk on my right foot. The doctors told me that I’m in a very difficult period every day passes in my hunger strike the risk increases to have a stroke, sudden paralysis or death. But I confirmed them that I will continue my hunger strike till my freedom. I was able to achieve 90% of my objectives in my hunger strike which were to deliver my voice to the Egyptians, the second goal is to maintain the achievements of the deal by preventing the re-arrest of liberated prisoners in the deal, I maintained the prestige of Egypt as a mediator in the deal and to preserve the blood of the martyrs in Gaza. So only still remain 10% only from my goals which is something small “My freedom”.

Over this long period, the occupation tried to afraid by doctors that I was close to death, but I am still and I will keep strong and continuing my hunger strike till freedom My victory is not only for me but for all who supported me by a letter, message, demonstrations, sit-ins, call, and pray. I want to thank my brothers who are on hunger strike in Red Cross in Jerusalem. You taught all that we are one nation, thank to the Jerusalemite prisoners committee and prisoners club."

And he ends thanking the sons of his village Issawiye who he describes as steadfast and proof that Jerusalem is an Arabic city and will remain Arabic.

Samer Issawi: I want to thank all who are supporting me | Ahrar Center for Prisoners Studies and Human Rights

Sherri

Last edited:
timthumb.php

Here is what Samer Issawi writes, after 156 days on his hunger strike:

"I suffer from severe headaches, spine pain, chest pain, muscles and joints pain, heartburn in stomach, vomiting yellow and green liquids, pains in kidney and cannot walk on my right foot. The doctors told me that I’m in a very difficult period every day passes in my hunger strike the risk increases to have a stroke, sudden paralysis or death. But I confirmed them that I will continue my hunger strike till my freedom. I was able to achieve 90% of my objectives in my hunger strike which were to deliver my voice to the Egyptians, the second goal is to maintain the achievements of the deal by preventing the re-arrest of liberated prisoners in the deal, I maintained the prestige of Egypt as a mediator in the deal and to preserve the blood of the martyrs in Gaza. So only still remain 10% only from my goals which is something small “My freedom”.

Over this long period, the occupation tried to afraid by doctors that I was close to death, but I am still and I will keep strong and continuing my hunger strike till freedom My victory is not only for me but for all who supported me by a letter, message, demonstrations, sit-ins, call, and pray. I want to thank my brothers who are on hunger strike in Red Cross in Jerusalem. You taught all that we are one nation, thank to the Jerusalemite prisoners committee and prisoners club."

And he ends thanking the sons of his village Issawiye who he describes as steadfast and proof that Jerusalem is an Arabic city and will remain Arabic.

Samer Issawi: I want to thank all who are supporting me | Ahrar Center for Prisoners Studies and Human Rights

Sherri

It is his own fault, the idiot...

yeah I JEST-----but she don't :razz:

I am not the one she will answer to for her life and her actions and choices.

L'il pious pustule, did you thimk you had some point you were making? WE all know you have zero spiritual authority: it's nice to see you make vague noises acknowledging that fact, though.

What a pity nobody else will be around .......... when you find out that your 'faith' card you keep pimping as a 'get-out-of-Hell-free' card is nothing of the sort : ((

Why, I want to thank you for this reputation you gave for this post, there it is below, your comment is .

You certainly do not like to be reminded there is a God to judge you.

I am Blessed by your Hate, so keep that hate coming, girl!

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -362 reputation points from MHunterB.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
MHunterB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back