🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't anyone else curious as to how a Christian who won't even consider the words of non-Christians on the Bible manages to stay married to an actual 'GOD rejecter'?

For one, isn't there a conflict with the Biblical instruction for 'wives, obey your husbands'? And another conflict with the instruction about 'not being unequally yoked'?
witch and christ rejecter, Do not need advice from you, you have your own sins to answer for being a witch and leading your husband away from Jesus as you did!

Marge---did you "LEAD YOUR HUSBAND AWAY FROM JESUS"???:eusa_eh:

Rosie,

I read His words, the words of Jesus, and I believe them. I do not consult one who rejects Jesus as the Messiah and ask them what the words mean.

One who hungers and thirsts for righteousness, aka justice, will be filled.

There are many ways we can do this, but the words also describes the literal act of carrying this out.

Jesus when He was tempted in the wildreness was illustrating this, when He fasted for 40 days.

I have an illustration of what this means from Jesus own life, as an example of a life I am to follow.

Sherri
I have a great idea. There are Assyrians living in the U.S. who are busy learning Aramaic. Perhaps they will be able to translate the Aramaic in the original Bible for Sherri. She might not like to hear what they say, but at least she will finally get a translation from them. By the way, i would think that Jesus would be happy if "good Christian mothers" spent time with their children instead of spending their life castigating His fellow Jews on the Internet.
There is no original Aramaic Bible, at the time it was written what we call The Old Testament had already been translated into Greek and The Bible was first written in Greek and not Aramaic.
Are you sure? Are you sure you're sure? Thimk!

Jews killed Jesus is what my Bible tells me happened, if you cannot handle the truth, that is simply too bad.

Actually, if you had ever read the bible, you'd know that isn't true.

I'll clue you in on something your infernal book of hate (The Koran,) never told you Muzzie Beast, Pontius Pilot was not a Jew.

And the words mean what they say and nothing more, I am not accusing you of killing Jesus. More distortions of my words by the witch!

The Romans crucified Jesus, in the story.

Jews do not accept Jesus as the Messiah, that is a fact.

Neither do Muslims like you.

And about Jesus words, in the Gospels, one has to take into account His work was not yet complete until the Crucifixion. He fulfilled what had been written, but His work was not fully complete untiil after His death and resurrection. The Law had no place anymore from that point forward.

And what of the law that your god, the Warlord Muhammad set forth?

The key Christian Bible verse explaining what gives a person Salavation, a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, is John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

Sherri

I suspect that this won't help a Muzzie Beast like you, much...

Last edited:
Well, well, it looks like the head Warlock in Frau Sherri's coven tells her to call other posters witches in the hopes that they will get used to be called a witch that they will join a coven in their own city. Notice how Frau Sherri, that supposedly "good Christian woman" has no problem with men who happen to marry Muslim women and have to convert to Islasm as a result. As we can see in her case, the women doesn't have to convert since the man is in charge of the religion in a Muslim household. By the way, Sherri never told her what she thought about the "Isa" respecters saying that when Jesus returns he will break all the crosses and preach Islam. Maybe she is looking forward to that day and meanwhile is having fun playing the "good Christian woman."

Rosie,

I read His words, the words of Jesus, and I believe them. I do not consult one who rejects Jesus as the Messiah and ask them what the words mean.

One who hungers and thirsts for righteousness, aka justice, will be filled.

There are many ways we can do this, but the words also describes the literal act of carrying this out.

Jesus when He was tempted in the wildreness was illustrating this, when He fasted for 40 days.

I have an illustration of what this means from Jesus own life, as an example of a life I am to follow.

Sherri

I have a great idea. There are Assyrians living in the U.S. who are busy learning Aramaic. Perhaps they will be able to translate the Aramaic in the original Bible for Sherri. She might not like to hear what they say, but at least she will finally get a translation from them. By the way, i would think that Jesus would be happy if "good Christian mothers" spent time with
their children instead of spending their life castigating His fellow Jews on the Internet.
There is no original Aramaic Bible, at the time it was written what we call The Old
Testament had already been translated into Greek and The Bible was first written in Greek and not Aramaic.

Sherri---your pedantic tone is very vulgar-----I assure you---anything you know
about the bible---both "old' and "new" testament----I know better. There is
no original aramaic bible---because the bible was put together largely by
ROMANS who considered GREEK to be the language of the learned---the
"scholarly" language at that time---also ---some were actually greeks---
including some of the writers of "gospels" like LUKE The point of the
aramaic is that JESUS SPOKE ARAMAIC as far as today's chaldeans
learning or who know the language-----actually better than nothing but what
is really needed here is a person who knows TALMUDIC ARAMAIC ---
believe it or not----there are such people-----lots---well--not millions but
enough----certainly not me. because that is the aramaic jews SPOKE.
People who know a language ----can read stuff said in it that has
been TRANSLATED ----and pick up its REAL meaning than a person
who simply reads the stuff in translation. Do you understand?
I read the bible as a child-----but until I had learned a bit of hebrew
and----tiny bit of talmud-----I really did not understand it.
So far you never understood any of it. Some of the early american
scholars did----because they knew hebrew very well-----
that is why they defined "MURDER" the way they did----
-they took it from BIBLICAL LAW (a lawyer should know that)

getting back to "HUNGER FOR JUSTICE" <<< that's a colloquialism
you IDIOT

I have a great idea. There are Assyrians living in the U.S. who are busy learning Aramaic. Perhaps they will be able to translate the Aramaic in the original Bible for Sherri. She might not like to hear what they say, but at least she will finally get a translation from them. By the way, i would think that Jesus would be happy if "good Christian mothers" spent time with their children instead of spending their life castigating His fellow Jews on the Internet.
There is no original Aramaic Bible, at the time it was written what we call The Old Testament had already been translated into Greek and The Bible was first written in Greek and not Aramaic.

If there is one then I challenge you to produce it for us, I shall be patiently waiting!

Isn't anyone else curious as to how a Christian who won't even consider the words of non-Christians on the Bible manages to stay married to an actual 'GOD rejecter'?

For one, isn't there a conflict with the Biblical instruction for 'wives, obey your husbands'? And another conflict with the instruction about 'not being unequally yoked'?
witch and christ rejecter, Do not need advice from you, you have your own sins to answer for being a witch and leading your husband away from Jesus as you did!

LOL, surely you jest! It's obvious that nobody 'leads' my husband anywhere...... He left the Christian religion before I ever met him. But he never turned away from GOD, or denied Him.

Last edited:
Hoss----LEGALLY the children of a MUSLIM MAN---is a muslim---whether he
or they
or their non muslim mothers like it or not according to SHARIAH LAW.
In shariah law----if a muslim rapes a non muslim girl-----the kid is muslim
and belongs to the muslim father. In the shariah shit hole in which my
husband was born----raped girls were QUICKLY married----no one mentioned
the rape------and the child ------was---a child of the newly married couple '
(ssshhhssssssshhh don't tell anyone) Iran does shariah

Except that you are in error to be stating any such thing. Now if you do it again, you'll be lying.

I'm certain it really frustrates you no end that my husband decided to join my faith and yours did not. But it's nothing to do with either one of us: they are adults and fully capable of making their own religious decisions, and wholly responsible for their own souls.

You need to know this, l'il sherrithing: I absolutely do NOT believe any given Muslim or Christian or agnostic or atheist is going to be barred from Heaven or doomed to Hell. Certainly not for adhering to this or that religion.

I have a great idea. There are Assyrians living in the U.S. who are busy learning Aramaic. Perhaps they will be able to translate the Aramaic in the original Bible for Sherri. She might not like to hear what they say, but at least she will finally get a translation from them. By the way, i would think that Jesus would be happy if "good Christian mothers" spent time with
their children instead of spending their life castigating His fellow Jews on the Internet.
There is no original Aramaic Bible, at the time it was written what we call The Old
Testament had already been translated into Greek and The Bible was first written in Greek and not Aramaic.

Sherri---your pedantic tone is very vulgar-----I assure you---anything you know
about the bible---both "old' and "new" testament----I know better. There is
no original aramaic bible---because the bible was put together largely by
ROMANS who considered GREEK to be the language of the learned---the
"scholarly" language at that time---also ---some were actually greeks---
including some of the writers of "gospels" like LUKE The point of the
aramaic is that JESUS SPOKE ARAMAIC as far as today's chaldeans
learning or who know the language-----actually better than nothing but what
is really needed here is a person who knows TALMUDIC ARAMAIC ---
believe it or not----there are such people-----lots---well--not millions but
enough----certainly not me. because that is the aramaic jews SPOKE.
People who know a language ----can read stuff said in it that has
been TRANSLATED ----and pick up its REAL meaning than a person
who simply reads the stuff in translation. Do you understand?
I read the bible as a child-----but until I had learned a bit of hebrew
and----tiny bit of talmud-----I really did not understand it.
So far you never understood any of it. Some of the early american
scholars did----because they knew hebrew very well-----
that is why they defined "MURDER" the way they did----
-they took it from BIBLICAL LAW (a lawyer should know that)

getting back to "HUNGER FOR JUSTICE" <<< that's a colloquialism
you IDIOT

Rosie, The book was first written In Greek so one knowing Aramaic cannot help us much. The Aramaic versions that do exist today are actually translations into Aramaic from the Greek Bible. Obviously there are many Commentaries that can be read and studied but The Sermon On The Mount is teachings of Jesus that have received a huge amount of attention and I expect there are many different views about these words that were spoken by Jesus close to 2000 years ago. For a Christian, we read the words and ask the Holy Spirit in us to show us what the words mean. My Bible Study class instructs us to read our lessons each week without commentaries and allow The Holy Spirit to show us what words mean. I brought this up here to start with because of the post of another Christian on Samers Facebook page. We call this type of insight at my church divine intervention.Sherri

If there is one then I challenge you to produce it for us, I shall be patiently waiting!
Did you thimk before you answered?

Hoss I think she is right-----but as to the ORIGINAL GOSPELS
well-----they were not all written in aramaic either-----were they?
of course -----I do not expect you to find an original----but my
impression is that ---LUKE did not know aramaic at all-----he did
write a gospel ----didn't he? I am not sure if he QUOTED
jesus in it ???? or ever encountered him ????. It
seems logical to me that PAUL would have written in greek
too. ????

the bible had been translated ------I am not sure---but I believe in
ALEXANDRIA -----lots of jews living in alexandria at that time
I will google I am not even sure who it was who wanted
that done----but it was something like a COMMAND PERFORMANCE
like Queen Elizabeth did to the beatles

too. ????

{ Almost the entire Old Testament was written in Hebrew during the thousand years of its composition. But a few chapters in the prophecies of Ezra and Daniel and one verse in Jeremiah were written in a language called Aramaic. This language became very popular in the ancient world and actually displaced many other languages. Aramaic even became the common language spoken in Israel in Jesus' time, and it was likely the language He spoke day by day. Some Aramaic words were even used by the Gospel writers in the New Testament.

The New Testament, however, was written in Greek. }

Biblica | In what language was the Bible first written?

LOL, surely you jest! It's obvious that nobody 'leads' my husband anywhere...... He left the Christian religion before I ever met him. But he never turned away from GOD, or denied Him.

yeah I JEST-----but she don't :razz:

Did you thimk before you answered?

too. ????

I didn't offer any information to The Thing. I merely pulled a Tinmore on her to see if she would trip over her, uh.............tongue.

Nonetheless, the cute l'il sherrithing fulfills the function of a 'jester' here - except of course that she's not very clever.

I am not the one she will answer to for her life and her actions and choices.

L'il pious pustule, did you thimk you had some point you were making? WE all know you have zero spiritual authority: it's nice to see you make vague noises acknowledging that fact, though.

What a pity nobody else will be around .......... when you find out that your 'faith' card you keep pimping as a 'get-out-of-Hell-free' card is nothing of the sort : ((

Last edited:

I am not the one she will answer to for her life and her actions and choices.
Don't you worry your little head over what she is going to answer for. Just spend a little time worrying about the Christians who are being murdered by your Muslim friends. Instead of you blabbering away all over the Internet, why not spend some time trying to raise some funds for the Christian refugees from Syria, or don't these Christians matter to you? And while Frau Sherri is busy castigating Israel all over the Internet, here is a Muslim who would disagree with her.
israel today | Israel News | British Muslim lawmaker loves Israel - israel today | Israel News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back