🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saving Children From Homosexual Predators: Emperor Trump to Reverse LGBT Adoption Rights Reforms

Thread headline doesn't match link headline.
Here's a link I found... Donald Trump’s Rumored LGBT Executive Order: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

“I’m told reliably there is a draft Executive order on LGBT issues including adoption. Details and timing unclear,” Rogin first wrote. He later added, “Follow up: Admin source says LGBT EO could affect federal employee benefits & protections & adoption agencies that receive federal funding. More: EO could allow fed employees to refuse to serve LGBT based on belief marriage is b/t man & woman or gender is immutable from birth.”

With Pence as the man behind the curtain, people thinking this is mere rumor are probably deluding themselves. One of Trump's campaign promises was to preserve the rights of Christians not being forced to play along with other behaviors.
It's the only way to bring back morality and decency in America. Putting God back into the household and our schools is paramount in keeping our Christian family traditions from being made extinct in America.

Why not heterosexual predators too?
Lots are....1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before 18....and get this.....MANY by their own male family members.

1 in 4, what a load of crap. How did you get that number? You counting all the liberal snowflakes who felt sexually violated when their brother gave them a noogie? You gotta start liberal girls young on being hyper exploitive

Nobody will ever convince me why a homo-sex couple has equal rights to adoption. Fact is, the majority of the LGT in LGBT pretends they're something they're not.

I agree, but it has nothing to do with being against gays. People evolved with a male and female parental relationship and it's ideal that they have that. No one has the right to adopt, it's about what's best for the kid and that's it.

I would allow singles and gays to adopt, but only after all qualified heterosexual couples are exhausted

Lots are....1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before 18....and get this.....MANY by their own male family members.

1 in 4, what a load of crap. How did you get that number? You counting all the liberal snowflakes who felt sexually violated when their brother gave them a noogie? You gotta start liberal girls young on being hyper exploitive

Another way of explaining how heterosexuals aren't fit to be parents and homo-sexes are superior.

Gays brought this on themselves.

They could have chosen to be grateful for what they were offered....... Civil Contract with ALL the benefits and responsibilities of marriage BUT without it being called a 'marriage'

They fucked up.

Had they opted for the Civil Union, nobody would be bothering with them right now. Nobody would be all that upset. I shouldn't say 'nobody' -- I mean very few or nobody of consequence.

But Gays didn't do that. They got up in our faces.

This whole thing wasn't about 'Equal Rights', it was about getting up in our faces and saying "FUCK YOU!" to the entire heterosexual population of the World.

Uh.... Guys?

Not a smart move. And you're gonna pay for it.

Bigly

And you deserve it for your arrogance

Civil Unions are a Sham and a Failure - by Progressive Patriot 5. 7. 16

A year after Obergefell, I’m still hearing that gay people should have been satisfied with civil unions or domestic partnerships instead of pushing the issue of marriage. This is the familiar separate but equal argument reminiscent of the Jim Crow era. To begin with, the simple fact is that even if they are equal on paper, in reality they are not equal if for no other reason, because they are called by different names. “Marriage” is universally understood to mean a certain thing… a bond and a commitment between two people. “Civil Unions” carry no such instantly understood meaning. Now, I know that there are those who will say that marriage is understood to mean a man and a woman, but those people are living in a bygone era. Similarly, there are those who contend that marriage is a religious institution, but they too are living in a world that no longer exists, if it ever did. While there were times and places in history where it was-and for some still is -for the most part it is anything but religious. Therefore, neither heterosexuals nor the religious own “marriage”

I firmly believe that those who claim that they believe in equal rights for gays and lesbians but are against marriage in favor of civil unions are using that story line so as not to appear to be anti -equality while not really believing in equality at all. This may be conscious process that is deliberately deceptive, or a rationalization to make themselves feel good about how magnanimous they imagine themselves to be, but the motive, and the outcome is the same.

Words are powerful. Consider the word “Citizen” In this country anyone who is born a citizen -as well as those who are naturalized – are simply” citizens” They all have the same rights and responsibilities. But let’s say that we decided that naturalized citizen could not and should not be called “citizens” but rather they must be distinguished from those who were born into citizenship by calling them something like Permanent Legal Domestic Residents. Still the same rights and responsibilities but are they equal in reality? How many times will they have to explain what that means? For instance, will hospital staff understand when there is an issue with visitation or making a medical decision regarding a spouse?

Consider this:

Marriage is more perfect union: In gay marriage debate, separate but equal won't cut it
Civil unions are in no way a legitimate substitute for gay marriage.
They fail on principle, because - as America should have learned from racial segregation - separate is never equal.

And they fail in practice, because couples who enter into this second-class marriage alternative in New Jersey and elsewhere are constantly denied the rights and benefits that married couples take for granted.
Which brings up a third way in which they fail - verbally. Imagine getting down on one knee and saying, "Will you civilly unite with me?"

All kidding aside, semantics matters when it comes to labeling our most important and intimate relationships. Denying gay and lesbian couples the right - and the joy and the responsibility and the ordinariness - to use the M-word is a profound slap in the face.

"When you say, 'I'm married,' everyone knows who you are in relation to the primary person you're building your life with," says Freedom to Marry director Evan Wolfson. " 'Civil union' doesn't offer that clarity, that immediately understood respect." Why civil unions aren't enough: In gay marriage debate, separate but equal won't cut it

Another way of explaining how heterosexuals aren't fit to be parents and homo-sexes are superior.

I'm not sure what you're saying

Homosexuals never deserved special rights in the first place. God has stepped in and made it possible for this glorious man of Christian values to become our holy Emperor so he can restore the moral values and Christian family traditions that have been under attack in our Fatherland. It's time to reverse these immoral rights such as homosexuals adopting children for their own sexual predatory pedophilia fetish's. With that said, bow your heads with me my children and join me, American patriot Steve McGarrett (heterosupremacist alpha male), in prayer:

Heavenly Father, We praise Your Holy Name. We continue to plea for Your unmerited mercy and favor. We pray that all those who are purposely blocking President Trump’s progress in putting our country on a path pleasing to You will be outed for their evil ways and brought to swift justice. We ask for the removal of those from positions of leadership or authority that are causing dissent and social unrest. We pray for the safety of those who stand in harm’s way protecting us. Let the citizens of this great country realize that blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Help us, Lord Jesus. In Your Name we pray, Amen

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/donald-trump-considering-reversing-lgbt-rights-reforms-tuesday/
upload_2017-1-31_13-19-46.png
upload_2017-1-31_13-20-8.png

Homosexuals never deserved special rights in the first place. God has stepped in and made it possible for this glorious man of Christian values to become our holy Emperor so he can restore the moral values and Christian family traditions that have been under attack in our Fatherland. It's time to reverse these immoral rights such as homosexuals adopting children for their own sexual predatory pedophilia fetish's. With that said, bow your heads with me my children and join me, American patriot Steve McGarrett (heterosupremacist alpha male), in prayer:

Heavenly Father, We praise Your Holy Name. We continue to plea for Your unmerited mercy and favor. We pray that all those who are purposely blocking President Trump’s progress in putting our country on a path pleasing to You will be outed for their evil ways and brought to swift justice. We ask for the removal of those from positions of leadership or authority that are causing dissent and social unrest. We pray for the safety of those who stand in harm’s way protecting us. Let the citizens of this great country realize that blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Help us, Lord Jesus. In Your Name we pray, Amen

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/donald-trump-considering-reversing-lgbt-rights-reforms-tuesday/
View attachment 109796View attachment 109797

Monkey man isn't so much a conservative as a nut job

They could have chosen to be grateful for what they were offered....... Civil Contract with ALL the benefits and responsibilities of marriage BUT without it being called a 'marriage'

They fucked up.

Had they opted for the Civil Union, nobody would be bothering with them right now. Nobody would be all that upset. I shouldn't say 'nobody' -- I mean very few or nobody of consequence.

This whole thing wasn't about 'Equal Rights', it was about getting up in our faces and saying "FUCK YOU!" to the entire heterosexual population of the World.

Uh.... Guys?

Bigly

A year after Obergefell, I’m still hearing that gay people should have been satisfied with civil unions or domestic partnerships instead of pushing the issue of marriage. This is the familiar separate but equal argument reminiscent of the Jim Crow era. To begin with, the simple fact is that even if they are equal on paper, in reality they are not equal if for no other reason, because they are called by different names. “Marriage” is universally understood to mean a certain thing… a bond and a commitment between two people. “Civil Unions” carry no such instantly understood meaning. Now, I know that there are those who will say that marriage is understood to mean a man and a woman, but those people are living in a bygone era. Similarly, there are those who contend that marriage is a religious institution, but they too are living in a world that no longer exists, if it ever did. While there were times and places in history where it was-and for some still is -for the most part it is anything but religious. Therefore, neither heterosexuals nor the religious own “marriage”

I firmly believe that those who claim that they believe in equal rights for gays and lesbians but are against marriage in favor of civil unions are using that story line so as not to appear to be anti -equality while not really believing in equality at all. This may be conscious process that is deliberately deceptive, or a rationalization to make themselves feel good about how magnanimous they imagine themselves to be, but the motive, and the outcome is the same.

Words are powerful. Consider the word “Citizen” In this country anyone who is born a citizen -as well as those who are naturalized – are simply” citizens” They all have the same rights and responsibilities. But let’s say that we decided that naturalized citizen could not and should not be called “citizens” but rather they must be distinguished from those who were born into citizenship by calling them something like Permanent Legal Domestic Residents. Still the same rights and responsibilities but are they equal in reality? How many times will they have to explain what that means? For instance, will hospital staff understand when there is an issue with visitation or making a medical decision regarding a spouse?

Consider this:

Marriage is more perfect union: In gay marriage debate, separate but equal won't cut it
They fail on principle, because - as America should have learned from racial segregation - separate is never equal.

And they fail in practice, because couples who enter into this second-class marriage alternative in New Jersey and elsewhere are constantly denied the rights and benefits that married couples take for granted.
Which brings up a third way in which they fail - verbally. Imagine getting down on one knee and saying, "Will you civilly unite with me?"

All kidding aside, semantics matters when it comes to labeling our most important and intimate relationships. Denying gay and lesbian couples the right - and the joy and the responsibility and the ordinariness - to use the M-word is a profound slap in the face.

"When you say, 'I'm married,' everyone knows who you are in relation to the primary person you're building your life with," says Freedom to Marry director Evan Wolfson. " 'Civil union' doesn't offer that clarity, that immediately understood respect." Why civil unions aren't enough: In gay marriage debate, separate but equal won't cut it
upload_2017-1-31_13-22-33.png
upload_2017-1-31_13-22-53.png
upload_2017-1-31_13-23-19.png

They fucked up.

Uh.... Guys?

Bigly

Consider this:

Executive Summary This research brief analyzes multiple data sources to provide a demographic portrait of LGBT parenting in the United States.

Main findings from the report include:  An estimated 37% of LGBT-identified adults have had a child at some time in their lives.  An estimated 3 million LGBT Americans have had a child and as many as 6 million American children and adults have an LGBT parent. 

Among those under age 50 who are living alone or with a spouse or partner, nearly half of LGBT women (48%) are raising a child under age 18 along with a fifth of LGBT men (20%).

More than 125,000 same-sex couple households (19%) include nearly 220,000 children under age 18. o

More than 111,000 same-sex couples are raising an estimated 170,000 biological, step, or adopted children.

o Same-sex couples who consider themselves to be spouses are more than twice as likely to be raising biological, step, or adopted children when compared to same-sex couples who say that they are unmarried partners (31% versus 14%, respectively).

o Same-sex couples raising children are four times more likely than their different-sex counterparts to be raising an adopted child. An estimated 16,000 same-sex couples are raising more than 22,000 adopted children in the US. o Same-sex couples are six times more likely than their different-sex counterparts to be raising foster children. Approximately 2,600 same-sex couples are raising an estimated 3,400 foster children in the US.

o More than a quarter of same-sex couples raising children (25.6%) include children identified as grandchildren, siblings, or other children who are related or unrelated to one of the spouses or partners. Approximately 32,000 same-sex couple households include more than 48,000 such children.
http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/LGBT-Parenting.pdf

GET OVER IT

That's absolutely horrific and goes against God. These type people are a reminder that Satan exists. Beware of Homosexuals for they are dangerous and bring disease and death! They are harmful to innocent children, both physically and mentally..

That's absolutely horrific and goes against God. These type people are a reminder that Satan exists. Beware of Homosexuals for they are dangerous and bring disease and death! They are harmful to innocent children, both physically and mentally..
Actually, you and those like you are the reminder that evil exists in the world.

Trump is too soft on gays
Not for long!
Why not gloat about what he has done, instead of being a progressive pervert and declaring victory on a battle you haven't even won.
But Emperor Trump will win! He always wins. He's winning now.
You don't though. And Trump hasn't fought that battle for you and he is not going to.

The people he's going to win against on that front are people like Pence.

I never noticed you were a gangstalkers until now.

Nobody will ever convince me why a homo-sex couple has equal rights to adoption. Fact is, the majority of the LGT in LGBT pretends they're something they're not.
You are an expert in this regard?
Maybe not, but the poster has a point. 1,000s of studies warn about the dangers to growing boys of not having a father and girls not having a mother. Gay marriage promises to provide said children of both genders of those dangers 100% of the time, via contract no less; that binds for life. Consult experts about THAT and get back to us.. "Sorry son, we've just entered a contract that strips you of any hope of a father, for life" "Sorry daughter, we've just entered a contract that strips you of any hope of a mother, for life".

Gosh...and they wonder why there was a woman's march....

Gosh...and they wonder why there was a woman's march....
Which women? The ones who did or didn't vote for Trump? Are the ones who didn't vote for him marching against the rights of the others to disagree with their platforms with the power of their vote? You realize the right to assemble doesn't include violence, threats or an attempt to shut down a legitimate democratic vote...yes?

I can't take you seriously. Never could so :anj_stfu:

You are an expert in this regard?
Maybe not, but the poster has a point. 1,000s of studies warn about the dangers to growing boys of not having a father and girls not having a mother. Gay marriage promises to provide said children of both genders of those dangers 100% of the time, via contract no less; that binds for life. Consult experts about THAT and get back to us.. "Sorry son, we've just entered a contract that strips you of any hope of a father, for life" "Sorry daughter, we've just entered a contract that strips you of any hope of a mother, for life".
Just a few questions which I've asked before but never got a reasonable response, so forgive me if I repeat myself:

1. Does this mean that you would be OK with a lesbian couple raising a girl and gay men raising a boy? I mean really, if a child needs a role model in the form of a parent of their gender, isn't two better than one.

2. I would like to see some of those "thousands of studies" you refer to. I'm willing to bet that all or most compare children who have only one parent to children who have parents of the opposite sex.

3. In most cases when we talk about gays adopting, we are talking about a second parent adoption by the partner who already has a biological child. How will preventing gays from marrying result in that child having opposite sex parents? Is that gay person who can't marry a person of the same sex go and get "straight married"

Take your . I understand your limitations. For extra credit try this:

Produce a credible study that shows that children of same sex couple do less well in any area of life but virtue of the fact that they have same sex parents.

Forum List

Back