🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saving Children From Homosexual Predators: Emperor Trump to Reverse LGBT Adoption Rights Reforms

Children are naturally disgusted by homosexuality. There is no world more cruel then the one that places orphans into the hands of homosexuals
Seriously??!! Where the fuck are you getting that from?? Just more ignorant, made up, bigoted bovine excrement.
I get it from life, from witnessing how children react when for the first time they see men kissing in public or a guy with a 5 o'clock shadow walking around in a minu skirt. It is really revealing, honestly, ti see hoe the children react.

So to answer your question, I witness it.

Children are naturally disgusted by homosexuality. There is no world more cruel then the one that places orphans into the hands of homosexuals
Seriously??!! Where the fuck are you getting that from?? Just more ignorant, made up, bigoted bovine excrement.
I get it from life, from witnessing how children react when for the first time they see men kissing in public or a guy with a 5 o'clock shadow walking around in a minu skirt. It is really revealing, honestly, ti see hoe the children react.

So to answer your question, I witness it.
I haven't seen any of that lately. In any case what the fuck does that have to do with adoption?

I haven't seen any of that lately. In any case what the fuck does that have to do with adoption?
Blow it out your ass, if you can't figure it out your voice should not be heard. Unfortunately for the children, you are awfully loud.

I shared what I see, you should learn to be quiet and learn instead of reacting like an asshole.

Blow it out your ass, if you can't figure it out your voice should not be heard. Unfortunately for the children, you are awfully loud.

I shared what I see, you should learn to be quiet and learn instead of reacting like an asshole.
Insanity and ignorance hang in the air like the stench of death making me long for the comfort of the grave. I am drowning in a sea of inanity and monkeys dressed as life guards are throwing me anvils. You are like a stale joke with no punch line. The world will soon rid itself of your ilk.

Homosexuals never deserved special rights in the first place. God has stepped in and made it possible for this glorious man of Christian values to become our holy Emperor so he can restore the moral values and Christian family traditions that have been under attack in our Fatherland. It's time to reverse these immoral rights such as homosexuals adopting children for their own sexual predatory pedophilia fetish's. With that said, bow your heads with me my children and join me, American patriot Steve McGarrett (heterosupremacist alpha male), in prayer:

Heavenly Father, We praise Your Holy Name. We continue to plea for Your unmerited mercy and favor. We pray that all those who are purposely blocking President Trump’s progress in putting our country on a path pleasing to You will be outed for their evil ways and brought to swift justice. We ask for the removal of those from positions of leadership or authority that are causing dissent and social unrest. We pray for the safety of those who stand in harm’s way protecting us. Let the citizens of this great country realize that blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Help us, Lord Jesus. In Your Name we pray, Amen

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/donald-trump-considering-reversing-lgbt-rights-reforms-tuesday/
View attachment 109796View attachment 109797
That's absolutely horrific and goes against God. These type people are a reminder that Satan exists. Beware of Homosexuals for they are dangerous and bring disease and death! They are harmful to innocent children, both physically and mentally..
I can't take you seriously. Never could so :anj_stfu:
Your loss!

Insanity and ignorance hang in the air like the stench of death making me long for the comfort of the grave. I am drowning in a sea of inanity and monkeys dressed as life guards are throwing me anvils. You are like a stale joke with no punch line. The world will soon rid itself of your ilk.
The World will rid itself of me? It certainly won't be the weak, cowardly, like yourself. But it is good to know what you think of your neighbors, your co-workers, other Americans, and other users on USMB. I am glad I got your attention.

My ilk, that would be the children who are disgusted, naturally, by you, I understand, like so many societies before ours, people like you set out to rid the World of a certain "ilk". It happened in Germany during WW II. Pol Pot tried the same. Blacks were persecuted and killed by your kind as well.

At every point in history, it seems there is a group of people who find an enemy they must hate, and they work to rid the World that which they hate.

It is very nice to see who you are.

The World will rid itself of me? It certainly won't be the weak, cowardly, like yourself. But it is good to know what you think of your neighbors, your co-workers, other Americans, and other users on USMB. I am glad I got your attention.

My ilk, that would be the children who are disgusted, naturally, by you, I understand, like so many societies before ours, people like you set out to rid the World of a certain "ilk". It happened in Germany during WW II. Pol Pot tried the same. Blacks were persecuted and killed by your kind as well.

At every point in history, it seems there is a group of people who find an enemy they must hate, and they work to rid the World that which they hate.

It is very nice to see who you are.
Wow dude!! I do believe that you have become unhinged!! I'm going to leave you alone now for fear that you may become a danger to yourself or others- if you are not already. My final word is this: You have confirmed my worst impression of you by your having made baseless, idiotic assumptions about me and compare be to genocidal despots. We are done here Bubba

PS For the record , I was not suggesting that anyone would or should do anything to you. Rather you are a dying breed like the dinosaurs. You will become extinct. You nearly are already and don't even know it. You are like a zombie troll bot who does not know he's dead.

Last edited:
Just don't talk to them. They are besmirching trump's good name. The op is a joke. "Man of Christian values". Give me a break. Trump is not a bloody christian

Really? It's not the world that created orphaned children or the heterosexuals that didn't want them? The "cruel world" is gay couples giving children a good loving home?

Only if you are a right wing douche bag.

Just don't talk to them. They are besmirching trump's good name. The op is a joke. "Man of Christian values". Give me a break. Trump is not a bloody christian
He is a man of pure unmitigated faith. I have felt it through God.

Really? It's not the world that created orphaned children or the heterosexuals that didn't want them? The "cruel world" is gay couples giving children a good loving home?

Giving a home is different than a good home. You know my position on this. As you know, your argument does not stand up to the facts of life.

Giving a home is different than a good home. You know my position on this. As you know, your argument does not stand up to the facts of life.
Then why don't you try to present some factual evidence that a gay home is not a good home, instead of just blathering and bloviating your moronic and unsubstantiated opinions which you present as fact.

I'll tell you another thing . You don't know shit about children, unless you're talking about children who's minds you had a chance to poison. I hope to fucking god that you don't have kids. Kids today are more tolerant and open to diversity that you could ever imagine. They don't care about sexual orientation. They are accepting of those who are different. I worked in a child protective services and adoption agency. I live in a community where there are many children and I see these kids hanging out with other kids of different colors and I know that some are gay and bi while others are not. Schools have gay - straight alliance and anti bullying policies and programs. Being anti gay, being a bigot, is taboo!! Anyone who doesn't know that is a fucking idiot.

He is a man of pure unmitigated faith. I have felt it through God.
He's a man of pure priorities. He's not interested in what zero percent of the population do behind closed doors.

I'll tell you another thing . You don't know shit about children, unless you're talking about children who's minds you had a chance to poison. I hope to fucking god that you don't have kids. Kids today are more tolerant and open to diversity that you could ever imagine. They don't care about sexual orientation. They are accepting of those who are different. I worked in a child protective services and adoption agency. I live in a community where there are many children and I see these kids hanging out with other kids of different colors and I know that some are gay and bi while others are not. Schools have gay - straight alliance and anti bullying policies and programs. Being anti gay, being a bigot, is taboo!! Anyone who doesn't know that is a fucking idiot.
Yet, you are the one who said I should be killed? You don't know shit. Yes, anti-bullying policies and programs to teach the children what they naturally do not accept, thank you for confirming my post. Kids naturally do not accept homosexuality. It is as if people were born to mate with the opposite sex, it is almost as if what is natural is for a man and woman to have babies. How bigoted for a harmless child to naturally be who they are. A person who thinks Mom and Dad is man and woman.

Gays brought this on themselves.

They could have chosen to be grateful for what they were offered....... Civil Contract with ALL the benefits and responsibilities of marriage BUT without it being called a 'marriage'

No one offered Gays "seperate but equal".

All of you bigots who are appalled by gay marriage were just as appalled by civil unions.

Which is why states like Georgia which banned gay marriage- also banned recognition of civil unions.

Despite the revisionist history of the bigots- the reason why gay couples can legally marry in all of the United States is because the bigots prevented a legal equivalent- which Americans have no right to- so gay couples went to court demanding their equal protection.

And got it.

And the roosters came home to roost.

Couples in love are getting married- and it just pisses off the bigots.

Forum List

Back