🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saving Children From Homosexual Predators: Emperor Trump to Reverse LGBT Adoption Rights Reforms

I like your alternative facts.......gays tried to get civil unions and it was the christer right who shot that idea down........Ok, so we went for legal marriage. We would have accepted civil unions....but it was your facist christers who said no. Too late now.

YOU, are a liar

Gay Couples Say Civil Unions Aren’t Enough

You are a liar.
Georgia Constitutional Amendment 1 - Wikipedia

Georgia Constitutional Amendment 1[1] of 2004, is an amendment to the Georgia Constitution that previously made it unconstitutional for the state to recognize or perform same-sex marriages or civil unions. The referendum was approved by 76% of the voters.[2]

The text of the amendment states:

(a) This state shall recognize as marriage only the union of man and woman. Marriages between persons of the same sex are prohibited in this state.
(b) No union between persons of the same sex shall be recognized by this state as entitled to the benefits of marriage. This state shall not give effect to any public act, record, or judicial proceeding of any other state or jurisdiction respecting a relationship between persons of the same sex that is treated as a marriage under the laws of such other state or jurisdiction. The courts of this state shall have no jurisdiction to grant a divorce or separate maintenance with respect to any such relationship or otherwise to consider or rule on any of the parties' respective rights arising as a result of or in connection with such relationship

These people are regular right wing voters. They have been lied to by all their presidents and they love that. They've ALWAYS made up in their own mind to fill in the gaps left by unfulfilled election implications. They just can't help imagining that trump is interested in gays. He's never mentioned gays but neither did any previous republican president.

Its all wishful thinking with card carrying people.

I'll tell you another thing . You don't know shit about children, unless you're talking about children who's minds you had a chance to poison. I hope to fucking god that you don't have kids. Kids today are more tolerant and open to diversity that you could ever imagine. They don't care about sexual orientation. They are accepting of those who are different. I worked in a child protective services and adoption agency. I live in a community where there are many children and I see these kids hanging out with other kids of different colors and I know that some are gay and bi while others are not. Schools have gay - straight alliance and anti bullying policies and programs. Being anti gay, being a bigot, is taboo!! Anyone who doesn't know that is a fucking idiot.
Yet, you are the one who said I should be killed? You don't know shit. Yes, anti-bullying policies and programs to teach the children what they naturally do not accept, thank you for confirming my post. Kids naturally do not accept homosexuality. It is as if people were born to mate with the opposite sex, it is almost as if what is natural is for a man and woman to have babies. How bigoted for a harmless child to naturally be who they are. A person who thinks Mom and Dad is man and woman.
Jackass! I did not say that you should be killed. You are either knowingly lying or suffering from paranoid hallucinations. I said that you will soon be extinct. That you nearly are already. You are a dying breed, and a anachronism. The vast majority of people in this country, especially young people think that you are a fool and a joke.

Is it possible that you are too crazy and stupid to get that

Homosexuals never deserved special rights in the first place. God has stepped in and made it possible for this glorious man of Christian values to become our holy Emperor so he can restore the moral values and Christian family traditions that have been under attack in our Fatherland. It's time to reverse these immoral rights such as homosexuals adopting children for their own sexual predatory pedophilia fetish's. With that said, bow your heads with me my children and join me, American patriot Steve McGarrett (heterosupremacist alpha male), in prayer:

Heavenly Father, We praise Your Holy Name. We continue to plea for Your unmerited mercy and favor. We pray that all those who are purposely blocking President Trump’s progress in putting our country on a path pleasing to You will be outed for their evil ways and brought to swift justice. We ask for the removal of those from positions of leadership or authority that are causing dissent and social unrest. We pray for the safety of those who stand in harm’s way protecting us. Let the citizens of this great country realize that blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Help us, Lord Jesus. In Your Name we pray, Amen

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/donald-trump-considering-reversing-lgbt-rights-reforms-tuesday/

lol

Jackass! I did not say that you should be killed. You are either knowingly lying or suffering from paranoid hallucinations. I said that you will soon be extinct. That you nearly are already. You are a dying breed, and a anachronism. The vast majority of people in this country, especially young people think that you are a fool and a joke.

"The sooner the World is rid of your ilk"?

Of course you did not say I should be killed, that would simply be against the forum rules, right. I just told you what I observed, nothing more. I observed children repulsed seeing a man kiss a man, and seeing a man with a 5 o'clock shadow in a mini-skirt.

It is not surprising how angry you are. I mean, how dare people show that your thinking is not how people normally think.

The dying breed is the Democrats, as the vast majority have rejected your views. From California to North Carolina.

Still, it is very nice to see your anger and hate and see you express your wish that World be rid of my ilk.

You join many other groups that hate, and like the others, you believe the World should be rid of the people who do not think like you.

I'll tell you another thing . You don't know shit about children, unless you're talking about children who's minds you had a chance to poison. I hope to fucking god that you don't have kids. Kids today are more tolerant and open to diversity that you could ever imagine. They don't care about sexual orientation. They are accepting of those who are different. I worked in a child protective services and adoption agency. I live in a community where there are many children and I see these kids hanging out with other kids of different colors and I know that some are gay and bi while others are not. Schools have gay - straight alliance and anti bullying policies and programs. Being anti gay, being a bigot, is taboo!! Anyone who doesn't know that is a fucking idiot.
Yet, you are the one who said I should be killed? You don't know shit. Yes, anti-bullying policies and programs to teach the children what they naturally do not accept, thank you for confirming my post. Kids naturally do not accept homosexuality. It is as if people were born to mate with the opposite sex, it is almost as if what is natural is for a man and woman to have babies. How bigoted for a harmless child to naturally be who they are. A person who thinks Mom and Dad is man and woman.

They are right wing progressives. It's all obsfucating and inference. It's bullshit.

"The sooner the World is rid of your ilk"?

Of course you did not say I should be killed, that would simply be against the forum rules, right. I just told you what I observed, nothing more. I observed children repulsed seeing a man kiss a man, and seeing a man with a 5 o'clock shadow in a mini-skirt.

It is not surprising how angry you are. I mean, how dare people show that your thinking is not how people normally think.

The dying breed is the Democrats, as the vast majority have rejected your views. From California to North Carolina.

Still, it is very nice to see your anger and hate and see you express your wish that World be rid of my ilk.

You join many other groups that hate, and like the others, you believe the World should be rid of the people who do not think like you.
Yup, you are indeed out of touch with reality if you think that it is I who is in the minority on this. And you accuse me of hate??

You can say that I am hateful, a bigot, intolerant if you wish. But let me sum up the difference between you and I. I have a problem with people who are hateful towards others simply because they do not approve of them or do not understand them. I have a problem- and you call it hateful- with people who arbitrarily and capriciously chose to marginalize, demean and deprive others of the rights that they take for granted.

For your part, you have a problem with people who love other people because you do not approve of them or do not understand them or are threatened by them in some vague way. Anyone who has hatred and intolerance directed at them- whether it be subtle or over, verbal or physical, in private or in the public/ political arena has the right to respond proportionately. If that response is portrayed or characterized as hatred so be it. But, know this all hatred and intolerance is not equal.

They are right wing progressives. It's all obfuscating and inference. It's bullshit.
Progressives??

Children are naturally disgusted by homosexuality. There is no world more cruel then the one that places orphans into the hands of homosexuals

Really? It's not the world that created orphaned children or the heterosexuals that didn't want them? The "cruel world" is gay couples giving children a good loving home?

Only if you are a right wing douche bag.
Giving a home is different than a good home. You know my position on this. As you know, your argument does not stand up to the facts of life.

Of course you can't provide evidence that gays aren't giving adopted children good homes. In fact, all studies show they provide stellar homes.

Yes, we know you are a right wing douche bag. Oh, and it is your bigoted position that doesn't hold up to actual facts.

Technically, you did say I would be killed, you picked your words carefully, you said what I am quoting below, which is much different than what you claim above. Why would you lie about what you stated? You have directed much hate and vile towards me, I have responded a bit. I called you an asshole. But you on the other hand, have dictated that the World will rid itself of me. With all the vile and filth you have expressed, it is only logical to state that you wish me killed. You have said this, you carefully crafted your phrase to avoid saying what you continue to express.

Saving Children From Homosexual Predators: Emperor Trump to Reverse LGBT Adoption Rights Reforms
The world will soon rid itself of your ilk.

Insanity and ignorance hang in the air like the stench of death making me long for the comfort of the grave. I am drowning in a sea of inanity and monkeys dressed as life guards are throwing me anvils. You are like a stale joke with no punch line. The world will soon rid itself of your ilk.
How so?

They are right wing progressives. It's all obfuscating and inference. It's bullshit.
Progressives??
Establishment lovers. Whatever you want to call them.

Of course you can't provide evidence that gays aren't giving adopted children good homes. In fact, all studies show they provide stellar homes.

Yes, we know you are a right wing douche bag. Oh, and it is your bigoted position that doesn't hold up to actual facts.
post your facts

Insanity and ignorance hang in the air like the stench of death making me long for the comfort of the grave. I am drowning in a sea of inanity and monkeys dressed as life guards are throwing me anvils. You are like a stale joke with no punch line. The world will soon rid itself of your ilk.
How so?
The alt right. They are reductionist. Your bullshit will work less and less.

How so?
what is wrong, you feel neglected?

Interesting how LGBT advocates claim heterosexuals molest children as an excuse for LGBT adoption. Meanwhile the HIGH majority of molestation involves boys and an alarming number of male predators. I suppose those male predators are heterosexual? That makes no sense. It's also interesting how homosexuals have experienced a much higher percentage of molestation.

This seems to imply a good number of homosexuals are homosexual because they were victims. It may also imply a child is more likely to be molested by a homosexual than heterosexual, but certainly doesn't mean it's the other way around.

It is what it is. The narrative was nasty from start.

Last edited:
Communist Manifesto (Chapter 2)

The bourgeois clap-trap about the family and education, about the hallowed co-relation of parents and child, becomes all the more disgusting, the more, by the action of Modern Industry, all the family ties among the proletarians are torn asunder, and their children transformed into simple articles of commerce and instruments of labour.

How so?
what is wrong, you feel neglected?

Neglect would be bliss.

Communist Manifesto (Chapter 2)

“There are, besides, eternal truths, such as Freedom, Justice, etc., that are common to all states of society. But Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion, and all morality, instead of constituting them on a new basis; it therefore acts in contradiction to all past historical experience.”

Forum List

Back