Saving Children From Homosexual Predators: Emperor Trump to Reverse LGBT Adoption Rights Reforms

Gays brought this on themselves.

They could have chosen to be grateful for what they were offered....... Civil Contract with ALL the benefits and responsibilities of marriage BUT without it being called a 'marriage'

They fucked up.

Had they opted for the Civil Union, nobody would be bothering with them right now. Nobody would be all that upset. I shouldn't say 'nobody' -- I mean very few or nobody of consequence.

But Gays didn't do that. They got up in our faces.

This whole thing wasn't about 'Equal Rights', it was about getting up in our faces and saying "FUCK YOU!" to the entire heterosexual population of the World.

Uh.... Guys?

Not a smart move. And you're gonna pay for it.

Bigly

And you deserve it for your arrogance
Is this for me? for the record I am not gay or Bi...at the risk of offending some I will admit that the act men commit [but not women] is itself repulsive to me, while being gay is benign to me, gay and Bi men and women were born that way, endowed by their creator with those traits...and gays have no more need to be grateful of anything than you or I do, now the part about civil contract vs. marriage is where the debate on the subject should be relegated to, nothing more or less.

Gays brought this on themselves.

They could have chosen to be grateful for what they were offered....... Civil Contract with ALL the benefits and responsibilities of marriage BUT without it being called a 'marriage'

They fucked up.

Had they opted for the Civil Union, nobody would be bothering with them right now. Nobody would be all that upset. I shouldn't say 'nobody' -- I mean very few or nobody of consequence.

But Gays didn't do that. They got up in our faces.

This whole thing wasn't about 'Equal Rights', it was about getting up in our faces and saying "FUCK YOU!" to the entire heterosexual population of the World.

Uh.... Guys?

Not a smart move. And you're gonna pay for it.

Bigly

And you deserve it for your arrogance
I like your alternative facts.......gays tried to get civil unions and it was the christer right who shot that idea down........Ok, so we went for legal marriage. We would have accepted civil unions....but it was your facist christers who said no. Too late now.

Homosexuals never deserved special rights in the first place. God has stepped in and made it possible for this glorious man of Christian values to become our holy Emperor so he can restore the moral values and Christian family traditions that have been under attack in our Fatherland. It's time to reverse these immoral rights such as homosexuals adopting children for their own sexual predatory pedophilia fetish's. With that said, bow your heads with me my children and join me, American patriot Steve McGarrett (heterosupremacist alpha male), in prayer:

Heavenly Father, We praise Your Holy Name. We continue to plea for Your unmerited mercy and favor. We pray that all those who are purposely blocking President Trump’s progress in putting our country on a path pleasing to You will be outed for their evil ways and brought to swift justice. We ask for the removal of those from positions of leadership or authority that are causing dissent and social unrest. We pray for the safety of those who stand in harm’s way protecting us. Let the citizens of this great country realize that blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Help us, Lord Jesus. In Your Name we pray, Amen

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/donald-trump-considering-reversing-lgbt-rights-reforms-tuesday/
Christers doen't deserve special rights either, Adolf.
Can't defeat the argument, play the nazi card.

Homosexuals never deserved special rights in the first place. God has stepped in and made it possible for this glorious man of Christian values to become our holy Emperor so he can restore the moral values and Christian family traditions that have been under attack in our Fatherland. It's time to reverse these immoral rights such as homosexuals adopting children for their own sexual predatory pedophilia fetish's. With that said, bow your heads with me my children and join me, American patriot Steve McGarrett (heterosupremacist alpha male), in prayer:

Heavenly Father, We praise Your Holy Name. We continue to plea for Your unmerited mercy and favor. We pray that all those who are purposely blocking President Trump’s progress in putting our country on a path pleasing to You will be outed for their evil ways and brought to swift justice. We ask for the removal of those from positions of leadership or authority that are causing dissent and social unrest. We pray for the safety of those who stand in harm’s way protecting us. Let the citizens of this great country realize that blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Help us, Lord Jesus. In Your Name we pray, Amen

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/donald-trump-considering-reversing-lgbt-rights-reforms-tuesday/
Ya know, it just takes one post of this nature to add legitmacy to all the lies and deceit from the PC crowd...You and timmy need a verbal "cage match" forum
My post is only factual truth.
And how would you describe your avatar?
A truthful representation of the protohuman couple, and their actions, that recently lived in the White House.
thus opening the door for moving the yardsticks in ones own direction for what is "truthful"

Can't defeat the argument, play the nazi card.
Ok, Snowflake.

I like your alternative facts.......gays tried to get civil unions and it was the christer right who shot that idea down........Ok, so we went for legal marriage. We would have accepted civil unions....but it was your facist christers who said no. Too late now.

YOU, are a liar

Gay Couples Say Civil Unions Aren’t Enough

But I don't care. You can scissor yourselves into a coma for all I care.

I'm not religious. Don't care about religion and don't pay any attention to religion.

But there are MILLIONS....... No -- BILLIONS of people that are religious and that DO pay attention to it.

I guess what I'm saying is -- Don't look to me or, more accurately, people like me, to come to your defense when you need it.

And you're gonna need it.

You did this to yourselves. Whatever you get, you deserve it.

You wanted it all, and you wanted it NOW.

And your complete misunderstanding of how this Country works, your ignorance, got you into trouble

Such as?

Such as?
Getting their religious beliefs incorporated into our secular laws.

YOU, are a liar

Gay Couples Say Civil Unions Aren’t Enough

But I don't care. You can scissor yourselves into a coma for all I care.

I'm not religious. Don't care about religion and don't pay any attention to religion.

But there are MILLIONS....... No -- BILLIONS of people that are religious and that DO pay attention to it.

I guess what I'm saying is -- Don't look to me or, more accurately, people like me, to come to your defense when you need it.

And you're gonna need it.

You did this to yourselves. Whatever you get, you deserve it.

You wanted it all, and you wanted it NOW.

And your complete misunderstanding of how this Country works, your ignorance, got you into trouble
You realize your link is AFTER christers rejected civil unions for gay couples......right? That's what DOMA was all about. But this is not surprising. I bet you believe Don't Ask Don't Tell had RW support when it came out too.

Why not heterosexual predators too?
Same sex heterosexuals don't marry each other and demand special rights!

What special rights?
The special "rights" to disenfranchise children from either a mother or father for life via contract. Heteros don't do that to the other parties to the marriage contract. Children should've had separate and unique representation at Obergefell as to their share in the marriage contract. After all, gays convinced the Justices that marriage benefits were "for the children"...it's just that the main benefit wasn't discussed and kids didn't have representation when it was systematically ripped away June 2015..

What a sick fuck, but then we already know that

Thread headline doesn't match link headline.
Here's a link I found... Donald Trump’s Rumored LGBT Executive Order: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

“I’m told reliably there is a draft Executive order on LGBT issues including adoption. Details and timing unclear,” Rogin first wrote. He later added, “Follow up: Admin source says LGBT EO could affect federal employee benefits & protections & adoption agencies that receive federal funding. More: EO could allow fed employees to refuse to serve LGBT based on belief marriage is b/t man & woman or gender is immutable from birth.”

With Pence as the man behind the curtain, people thinking this is mere rumor are probably deluding themselves. One of Trump's campaign promises was to preserve the rights of Christians not being forced to play along with other behaviors.

Nobody will ever convince me why a homo-sex couple has equal rights to adoption. Fact is, the majority of the LGT in LGBT pretends they're something they're not.

Forum List

Back