🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saving Children From Homosexual Predators: Emperor Trump to Reverse LGBT Adoption Rights Reforms

“The data suggest that same-sex couples — and this is really preliminary — are more likely to have stable relationships when the legal regime is more supportive of their
relationships,” Wilcox replied.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/06...e-is-marriage/
I was going to play along and take a look at what you "shared", but the link I followed is bad? How is it that you claim to know so much and have all the answers yet intellectually you are very lazy, providing us with bad links? How do you come up with bad links? The obvious answer is you google something that you suppose agrees with you, and simply cut/paste the link as if you won an argument.

Sorry, that don't cut it in the real world. If you expect to be taken seriously, you should be quoting, meaning selectively, not simply cut/paste of entire articles. And then you should offer your own commentary on the relevance of what you quoted. And then you must provide a link that works, according to the message board rules. If I count posts in which you do not link with this last post of yours with links that fail, you have half a dozen bad posts.

There is a reason links fail, the information is bad, and is took down, or the information does not say what the person thought it did when they wrote the article, so they take down the link so they can not be proven wrong. Or it is simply sloppy, irrelevant work.

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
Shit happens. Links go bad. Post something that supports your position that gays should not be parents or shut the fuck up.
You cant support your position so you construct a statement that I have not made and demand I defend it.

You really are a total idiot.

You post fake news with bad links, follow that with lies about my comments which you wont quote. Based on the standards you have set for me, you should bow your head in shame, and do as you tell me, and shut up.

You area yotal hypocrite, you cant link your quotes which is a rule. You wont quote me. You lie about what I stated. You then trll me to defend what I did not post.

You can not support your own position so you break the rules and then tell lies.

Everyone who reads this can read all my posts in this thread and then see that you are s filthy liar.

“The data suggest that same-sex couples — and this is really preliminary — are more likely to have stable relationships when the legal regime is more supportive of their

I was going to play along and take a look at what you "shared", but the link I followed is bad? How is it that you claim to know so much and have all the answers yet intellectually you are very lazy, providing us with bad links? How do you come up with bad links? The obvious answer is you google something that you suppose agrees with you, and simply cut/paste the link as if you won an argument.

Sorry, that don't cut it in the real world. If you expect to be taken seriously, you should be quoting, meaning selectively, not simply cut/paste of entire articles. And then you should offer your own commentary on the relevance of what you quoted. And then you must provide a link that works, according to the message board rules. If I count posts in which you do not link with this last post of yours with links that fail, you have half a dozen bad posts.

There is a reason links fail, the information is bad, and is took down, or the information does not say what the person thought it did when they wrote the article, so they take down the link so they can not be proven wrong. Or it is simply sloppy, irrelevant work.

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
Shit happens. Links go bad. Post something that supports your position that gays should not be parents or shut the fuck up.
You cant support your position so you construct a statement that I have not made and demand I defend it.

You post fake news with bad links, follow that with lies about my comments which you wont quote. Based on the standards you have set for me, you should bow your head in shame, and do as you tell me, and shut up.

You area yotal hypocrite, you cant link your quotes which is a rule. You wont quote me. You lie about what I stated. You then trll me to defend what I did not post.

You can not support your own position so you break the rules and then tell lies.

Everyone who reads this can read all my posts in this thread and then see that you are s filthy liar.

What the fuck are you talking about Dude?? You are clearly deranged!!
upload_2017-2-2_12-46-30.png

Advocate.com

Queer couples should not be allowed to adopt as a rule. However, carefully vetted queer couples would probably be better for a child than some foster parents.

With less than 1% of homosexuals having any kind of long term 'relationship', that's not a large enough number to make it worth the trouble. The high rates of kiddie rapers who are homosexual however does make it worth the trouble to just avoid allowing the mentally ill to adopt children, and the 'Gay Rights' hoax is extremely Pedo Friendly, hardly a demographic that should even be allowed around children at all in the first place.

Frankly almost all 'kiddie rapers' are men. Virtually all.

Going by your logic men shouldn't be allowed to adopt children.

But lesbians- they are of course the safe choice.

I mean if you were actually concerned about the safety of children other than just using the safety of children as an excuse to promote your own bigotry.

Homosexuals never deserved special rights in the first place. God has stepped in and made it possible for this glorious man of Christian values to become our holy Emperor so he can restore the moral values and Christian family traditions that have been under attack in our Fatherland. It's time to reverse these immoral rights such as homosexuals adopting children for their own sexual predatory pedophilia fetish's. With that said, bow your heads with me my children and join me, American patriot Steve McGarrett (heterosupremacist alpha male), in prayer:

Heavenly Father, We praise Your Holy Name. We continue to plea for Your unmerited mercy and favor. We pray that all those who are purposely blocking President Trump’s progress in putting our country on a path pleasing to You will be outed for their evil ways and brought to swift justice. We ask for the removal of those from positions of leadership or authority that are causing dissent and social unrest. We pray for the safety of those who stand in harm’s way protecting us. Let the citizens of this great country realize that blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Help us, Lord Jesus. In Your Name we pray, Amen

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/donald-trump-considering-reversing-lgbt-rights-reforms-tuesday/

he can't, kkk loon

I posted the actual study that you were incapable of finding. Attempts to distract have failed. The evidence you sought was provided...and you are apparently also incapable of responding to it.
I never looked for a study of any sort, your idea that I was looking for a study is really bizarre. You are delusional. I never sought evidence! Again you are delusional. I can respond to anything you post, and have. First and foremost, you have not read nor understand what you posted. In the context of what I have posted in this thread, your link is meaningless. Your link does not address how children feel about seeing a man and a man kiss or how they feel about seeing a man with a 5 o'clock shadow wearing a mini-skirt.

You really are deranged, and if you are typical of all homosexuals that adopt 5 year old boys, the sooner this practice is stopped, the better.

You asked for evidence and it was provided. You wanted a study that showed that gays adopting kids was not detrimental to their well being. It was provided. You can try to distract and deflect, but it's just dancing.

Our kids are fine. Worry about kids of divorce, bigot.
You are a liar, shiw wgere I asked for evidence and for what. You lose on bith points. Further, what you provided was not evidence.

Go back and quote me, I say you are a liar or simply so angry and hateful you make up a fight witb anyone you believe disagrees with you.

Please, go back, and quote, go ahead. I will hold my breath.

Not Found

there is zero evidence that adoptive gay parents are sexual predators kkk creep

Are you lazy or do you just like to be spoon fed?
http://people.virginia.edu/~cjp/articles/fp13b.pdf
Can you not engage intelligently, supporting your posts, and your claims, with quotes, and commentary regarding why you think a study or an article is relevant. Any simpleton moron can post a link. That simply shows you know nothing and must rely on links to express or confirm your opinion. It is the lazy, idiot, such as yourself, that thinks a cut/paste of a link makes your point or confirms your opinion as fact.

You are a fool, and fools can not be educated nor changed.
You are one , insane fucking piece of work. First you claim that we are not providing sufficient proof of our position because our evidence is incomplete or not sufficient, then when we do, you rant about how "Any simpleton moron can post a link." Meanwhile, you have provided nothing, either in the form of outside evidence in the form of scientific studies, or anything resembling logic on your own part to support your bigoted position. Give me a fucking break!

Interesting how you have nothing ton say about the bogus "study" that I refer to in post 116 above. That sort of horseshit is a clear example of the desperation and dishonesty of those seeking to disparage gays as parents and you can't deal with it.
A cherry picked cut/paste, that you do not link, which is definately against the USMB rules is not allowed. All quotes must be linked.

Not linking is not proof, it is against the rules, and a very narrow response.

You failed, get over it, you could not even comment.

You make things up, I did not ask for evidence! Not once. I see why you are so wrong, you do not comprehend the simple.

Further, you gave a link that did not work. Another fail.

And lets be clear, what you find with GOOGLE IS NOT EVIDENCE!!!!
You are clearly one , demented moron. The lengthy piece that I posted contained about 11 links, and all but one worked. That one was actually a minor point. You could not deal with any of it. All that you can do is blather about how "google is not evidence" while you continue to fail to provide anything at all in the way of documentation to support what ever the hell it is that you're trying to say. You are beyond the pale and not worth another key stroke or nanosecond of my time.

Here is the corrected link:
The data suggest that same-sex couples — and this is really preliminary — are more likely to have stable relationships when the legal regime is more supportive of their relationships,” Wilcox replied. Marriage Equality Opponent Admits ‘No Difference’ Between Same Sex And Heterosexual Families | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave
Now STFU!
Rant on moron, you dud nit link much and the first two links did not work.

You did not even comment to explain the relevance to my post.

You are simply a pissed off lunatic that can not follow a simple conversation.

So much hate and anger, you really need to cool off so that you can post coherently.

Seriously, it is hard to tell what you think you addressed.

Homosexuals never deserved special rights in the first place. God has stepped in and made it possible for this glorious man of Christian values to become our holy Emperor so he can restore the moral values and Christian family traditions that have been under attack in our Fatherland. It's time to reverse these immoral rights such as homosexuals adopting children for their own sexual predatory pedophilia fetish's. With that said, bow your heads with me my children and join me, American patriot Steve McGarrett (heterosupremacist alpha male), in prayer:

Heavenly Father, We praise Your Holy Name. We continue to plea for Your unmerited mercy and favor. We pray that all those who are purposely blocking President Trump’s progress in putting our country on a path pleasing to You will be outed for their evil ways and brought to swift justice. We ask for the removal of those from positions of leadership or authority that are causing dissent and social unrest. We pray for the safety of those who stand in harm’s way protecting us. Let the citizens of this great country realize that blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Help us, Lord Jesus. In Your Name we pray, Amen

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/31/donald-trump-considering-reversing-lgbt-rights-reforms-tuesday/

he can't, kkk loon

Are you a Lesbian Jillian?

he can't, kkk loon

no. are you?

he can't, kkk loon

no. are you?

Absolutely, I LOVE women.

Queer couples should not be allowed to adopt as a rule. However, carefully vetted queer couples would probably be better for a child than some foster parents.

With less than 1% of homosexuals having any kind of long term 'relationship', that's not a large enough number to make it worth the trouble. The high rates of kiddie rapers who are homosexual however does make it worth the trouble to just avoid allowing the mentally ill to adopt children, and the 'Gay Rights' hoax is extremely Pedo Friendly, hardly a demographic that should even be allowed around children at all in the first place.

I mean if you were actually concerned about the safety of children other than just using the safety of children as an excuse to promote your own bigotry.

And homosexual males are committing far more kiddie rapes relative to their percentage of the population than hetero males are, dumbass; some 30%+ of rapes are committed by a demographic making up at most 3% of the population.. That makes them. Only complete morons and sociopaths would claim they aren't a concern and very high risk group to be allowed around children, not to mention the last major NAMBLA undercover investigation and trials produced clear evidence the gimps also have no problems or inhibitions to molest and rape female children if male children aren't available when they get their 'urges' to commit rape children. Of course you and the other gimp apologists are far more enthralled with being unprincipled fashionistas than any real genuine interest in the issue, so carry on with your gibbering and whining, oh Great Social Justice Warrior.

And by the way, the undercover operatives made it into NAMBLA by the simple expedient of merely calling up a 'gay friendly' travel agency in Los Angeles; wasn't difficult at all for them to get introduced to the pedoes via the 'gay community'.

Not Found

Not Found

There is zero in my post you responded to about sexual predators.

You homosexual enablera really try to firce words in other's mouth.

A bunch of rabid flaming trolls the whole bunch of you are.

I guess you all work together to intimudate anyone who you can not understand with your angry viewpoints.

Not Found

Not Found

There is zero in my post you responded to about sexual predators.

You homosexual enablera really try to firce words in other's mouth.

A bunch of rabid flaming trolls the whole bunch of you are.

I guess you all work together to intimudate anyone who you can not understand with your angry viewpoints.

what are you ranting about?

Not Found

They know they're sick freaks, and they really only have their typical fallback garbage of calling everybody who doesn't blindly endorse their fake studies and claims 'phobes' or' haters' and the like. It's just a fake media campaign, like trying to get the dumbasses to call them 'gay' instead of homosexual fetishists and mentally ill neurotics.

I posted the actual study that you were incapable of finding. Attempts to distract have failed. The evidence you sought was provided...and you are apparently also incapable of responding to it.
I never looked for a study of any sort, your idea that I was looking for a study is really bizarre. You are delusional. I never sought evidence! Again you are delusional. I can respond to anything you post, and have. First and foremost, you have not read nor understand what you posted. In the context of what I have posted in this thread, your link is meaningless. Your link does not address how children feel about seeing a man and a man kiss or how they feel about seeing a man with a 5 o'clock shadow wearing a mini-skirt.

You really are deranged, and if you are typical of all homosexuals that adopt 5 year old boys, the sooner this practice is stopped, the better.

You asked for evidence and it was provided. You wanted a study that showed that gays adopting kids was not detrimental to their well being. It was provided. You can try to distract and deflect, but it's just dancing.

You are a liar, shiw wgere I asked for evidence and for what. You lose on bith points. Further, what you provided was not evidence.

Go back and quote me, I say you are a liar or simply so angry and hateful you make up a fight witb anyone you believe disagrees with you.

Elektra : "You are a liar, shiw wgere I asked for evidence and for what. You lose on bith points".
????

Did you just have a stroke? Or are you still in the first grade. You wouldn't know facts, or valid research if it bit you on the ass. You're just making a damned fool of yourself here

Are you lazy or do you just like to be spoon fed?
http://people.virginia.edu/~cjp/articles/fp13b.pdf
Can you not engage intelligently, supporting your posts, and your claims, with quotes, and commentary regarding why you think a study or an article is relevant. Any simpleton moron can post a link. That simply shows you know nothing and must rely on links to express or confirm your opinion. It is the lazy, idiot, such as yourself, that thinks a cut/paste of a link makes your point or confirms your opinion as fact.

You are a fool, and fools can not be educated nor changed.
You are one , insane fucking piece of work. First you claim that we are not providing sufficient proof of our position because our evidence is incomplete or not sufficient, then when we do, you rant about how "Any simpleton moron can post a link." Meanwhile, you have provided nothing, either in the form of outside evidence in the form of scientific studies, or anything resembling logic on your own part to support your bigoted position. Give me a fucking break!

Interesting how you have nothing ton say about the bogus "study" that I refer to in post 116 above. That sort of horseshit is a clear example of the desperation and dishonesty of those seeking to disparage gays as parents and you can't deal with it.
A cherry picked cut/paste, that you do not link, which is definately against the USMB rules is not allowed. All quotes must be linked.

Not linking is not proof, it is against the rules, and a very narrow response.

You failed, get over it, you could not even comment.

You make things up, I did not ask for evidence! Not once. I see why you are so wrong, you do not comprehend the simple.

Further, you gave a link that did not work. Another fail.

And lets be clear, what you find with GOOGLE IS NOT EVIDENCE!!!!
You are clearly one , demented moron. The lengthy piece that I posted contained about 11 links, and all but one worked. That one was actually a minor point. You could not deal with any of it. All that you can do is blather about how "google is not evidence" while you continue to fail to provide anything at all in the way of documentation to support what ever the hell it is that you're trying to say. You are beyond the pale and not worth another key stroke or nanosecond of my time.

Here is the corrected link:
The data suggest that same-sex couples — and this is really preliminary — are more likely to have stable relationships when the legal regime is more supportive of their relationships,” Wilcox replied. Marriage Equality Opponent Admits ‘No Difference’ Between Same Sex And Heterosexual Families | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave
Now STFU!
Rant on moron, you dud nit link much and the first two links did not work.

You did not even comment to explain the relevance to my post.

You are simply a pissed off lunatic that can not follow a simple conversation.

So much hate and anger, you really need to cool off so that you can post coherently.

Seriously, it is hard to tell what you think you addressed.
Every barely coherent word is either a lie or a product of the voices in your twisted mind

You asked for evidence and it was provided. Every study comes to the same conclusions that you refuse to believe because they are all contrary to your narrow world view.

Our kids are fine...kids of divorce are fucked up. Worry about them.

And homosexual males are committing far more kiddie rapes relative to their percentage of the population than hetero males are, dumbass; '.

No they aren't- just another myth promoted by bigots like you who just have an anti-gay agenda.

But there is no doubt that men- are committing far more kiddie rapes- relative to their percentage of the population- than women are.

Again- if you were actually concerned about the safety of children other than just using the safety of children as an excuse to promote your own bigotry- then of course you would prioritize lesbian couples over any adoptive situation that includes any men.

But we all know that this is just your excuse to attack gays.

Not Found

They know they're sick freaks,.

We all know that you are a sick freak who hates Americans who happen to be attracted to the 'wrong' gender.

Did you just have a stroke? Or are you still in the first grade. You wouldn't know facts, or valid research if it bit you on the ass. You're just making a damned fool of yourself here
Quote me then, it should be that easy, I asked for evidence? Go ahead and prove it, or simply look like the fool you have expressed yourself as.

It is really crazy that you think I asked for evidence? And what is it you think I asked for evidence of? And on top of that you think you posted, "evidence".

It is very telling, your confusion, your misunderstanding, your lack of comprehension.

Everyone is reading my response to you, what do you think they think of you when you fail to quote me and prove that I asked for evidence?

At the very least you should tell us what kind of evidence your weak mind things I asked for. It would be fun to see if your response actually is a response to what you think I asked for. It would be pretty funny if it was not. I bet your editorial that you call evidence does not relate to what you made up.

Forum List

Back