Saving The Life of a Whale

Ava

Trump/Vance MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Not all fisherpeople kill ocean life, all the time: Here, we have some first responders of a different kind. :thup:

Thanks for the correct Forum selection, C_K.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/embed/EBYPlcSD490]Saving Valentina.6.8.11.h264.mov - YouTube[/ame]

Awesome! Gives me a bit of faith in humanity again.

Thanks sweetie. And thanks to cereal-killer for suggesting this forum for the two videos I put up. I wish there were a Video Forum, somewhere here.

She showed her thanks by doing all those flips and breachings.

There is another vid thread around here with elephants. Maybe that one can be combined with this one, along with the squirrel and hawk one, and call it AquaAthena's Beautiful Animal Vids? Just no sad ones. I can't see sad animal stuff. Not even good ending sad animal stuff.:(

Amazing animals.

I have such enormous admiration for people who actually work to save animals. In the case of the oceans, Sea Shepard and Greenpeace are truly heroes of our time.

That was so moving that it brought tears to my eyes. I was as happy as the whale! Thanks for posting this!

:smiliehug:

Amazing animals.

I have such enormous admiration for people who actually work to save animals. In the case of the oceans, Sea Shepard and Greenpeace are truly heroes of our time.

Are your heroes still in that Russian jail cell?

Forum List

Back