Say Farewell........

From the link above:

Resolved, That the House of Representatives—

(1) expresses its condolences for the victims of anti-Muslim hate crimes;

(2) steadfastly confirms its dedication to the rights and dignity of all its citizens of all faiths, beliefs, and cultures;

(3) denounces in the strongest terms the increase of hate speech, intimidation, violence, vandalism, arson, and other hate crimes targeted against mosques, Muslims, or those perceived to be Muslim;

(4) recognizes that the United States Muslim community has made countless positive contributions to United States society;

(5) declares that the civil rights and civil liberties of all United States citizens, including Muslims in the United States, should be protected and preserved;

(6) urges local and Federal law enforcement authorities to work to prevent hate crimes; and to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law those perpetrators of hate crimes; and

(7) reaffirms the inalienable right of every citizen to live without fear and intimidation, and to practice their freedom of faith.

Congress expresses it's condolences? How horrible!
This is going somewhere, Doc, whether you believe it or not.

:lol:

No, it's really not.

The fact that you can imagine something happening is not enough of a reason to believe that it is happening.
The article is not my imagination. Their request to prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law is not my imagination. Read it.

The article in your OP is almost pure bullshit.

Are you saying that you don't support prosecuting people who violate the law?

From the link above:

(2) steadfastly confirms its dedication to the rights and dignity of all its citizens of all faiths, beliefs, and cultures;

(3) denounces in the strongest terms the increase of hate speech, intimidation, violence, vandalism, arson, and other hate crimes targeted against mosques, Muslims, or those perceived to be Muslim;

(4) recognizes that the United States Muslim community has made countless positive contributions to United States society;

(5) declares that the civil rights and civil liberties of all United States citizens, including Muslims in the United States, should be protected and preserved;

(6) urges local and Federal law enforcement authorities to work to prevent hate crimes; and to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law those perpetrators of hate crimes; and

(7) reaffirms the inalienable right of every citizen to live without fear and intimidation, and to practice their freedom of faith.

No, it's really not.

The fact that you can imagine something happening is not enough of a reason to believe that it is happening.
The article is not my imagination. Their request to prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law is not my imagination. Read it.

Do you not support prosecuting people who violate the law?
I do not support prosecuting people for laws that violate our 1st Amendment rights, Doc.

From the link above:

No, it's really not.

I do not support prosecuting people for laws that violate our 1st Amendment rights, Doc.

Which law that violates our 1st Amendment rights are you referring to? The one that only exists in your imagination?

No, it's really not.

Which law that violates our 1st Amendment rights are you referring to? The one that only exists in your imagination?
violating our freedom of speech

No, it's really not.

Which law is that?

.......to 1st Amendment rights. It's finally happening. The democrats are pushing a bill to make any rhetoric about Islam a crime. They signed it two weeks ago. It hasn't been passed yet but they are working on it right now. This news report is just came out today - 12/30/2015

OBAMA'S AMERICA: House Dems Push Bill to Give Sick Punishment to Anyone Who Criticizes Islam

Two weeks ago, 69 House Democrats signed H.R. 569, which cleverly conflated violence against followers of Islam with “bigotry” and “hateful rhetoric.”

The bill listed about a-thousand-and-one grievances about alleged anti-Muslim hate crimes, hate speech and bigotry. It then concluded by stating that the House condemns all these alleged actions and that authorities should “work to prevent hate crimes” and “prosecute to the fullest extent of the law those perpetrators of hate crimes.” Some commentators believe that this bill is a prelude to the government going after anyone who dares criticize Islam.

H.Res.569 - Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.114th Congress (2015-2016) Cosponsors (82)

• Text: H.Res.569 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
It's not a Bill, it is a Simple Resolution...A Sense of the House...it is not law and can not become law and does NOT need the President's signature...

In other words, all of your panic and passing these lies around is simply that, lies that you chose to believe from your right wing media.

You can see CLEARLY that this is NOT A BILL in the House because it specifically States that it is a Resolution.

H.Res.569

Res, stands for Resolution NOT a Bill.

Which law is that?
We'll know when we get there. Until then? Never say never..........

.......to 1st Amendment rights. It's finally happening. The democrats are pushing a bill to make any rhetoric about Islam a crime. They signed it two weeks ago. It hasn't been passed yet but they are working on it right now. This news report is just came out today - 12/30/2015

OBAMA'S AMERICA: House Dems Push Bill to Give Sick Punishment to Anyone Who Criticizes Islam

Two weeks ago, 69 House Democrats signed H.R. 569, which cleverly conflated violence against followers of Islam with “bigotry” and “hateful rhetoric.”

The bill listed about a-thousand-and-one grievances about alleged anti-Muslim hate crimes, hate speech and bigotry. It then concluded by stating that the House condemns all these alleged actions and that authorities should “work to prevent hate crimes” and “prosecute to the fullest extent of the law those perpetrators of hate crimes.” Some commentators believe that this bill is a prelude to the government going after anyone who dares criticize Islam.

H.Res.569 - Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.114th Congress (2015-2016) Cosponsors (82)

• Text: H.Res.569 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
It's not a Bill, it is a Simple Resolution...A Sense of the House...it is not law and can not become law and does NOT need the President's signature...

In other words, all of your panic and passing these lies around is simply that, lies that you chose to believe from your right wing media.

You can see CLEARLY that this is NOT A BILL in the House because it specifically States that it is a Resolution.

H.Res.569

Res, stands for Resolution NOT a Bill.
Clearly they are working towards it and our freedom of speech is being targeted. We can have this discussion a year from now and you'll get the picture. I do not believe it will be long before they make speech about Islam a crime.

Last edited:
A law the democrats want that will make it illegal to call Islamic terrorists sand *******. Got it? That violates the 1st amendment.

Do you have a link to this supposed law that "Democrats" want?

From the link above:

No, it's really not.

You don't know what inalienable means, do you?

A law the democrats want that will make it illegal to call Islamic terrorists sand *******. Got it? That violates the 1st amendment.
I've never called them that nor would I. It's sufficient to say they are Muslims and are perishing which is very sad. I do not hate Muslims. I hate Islam and the dominance it seeks to have over America and the rest of the world.

From the link above:

No, it's really not.

You don't know what inalienable means, do you?

In fact I do. What does that have to do with my post?

Nuke Mecca. Put a stop this nonsense here and now.

You're a moral monster. Given the chance, you'd rack up a body count that would make Hitler and Stalin look like amateurs.

Hitler and Stalin also claimed it was for the greater good, and that their victims had it coming. Just like you. Hence, you can't use that excuse.

Now, not all Muslim-haters are genocidal psychopaths, but a lot of them are.

Forum List

Back