Say Farewell........

Won't happen.
We need to pray it doesn't. Other nations have lost their freedom of speech because of Islam. It could happen here. Nothing is impossible.

Which nation has lost it's freedom of speech because of Islam?
UK, France, Canada, that's the ones I've heard of. In those countries criticizing Islam is a crime.
I wonder what the right thinks of California bill HR35, making it illegal to criticize Israel on University campuses.
It's a resolution, just like the first one is a resolution.

What's sad is that elected officials who have sworn an oath to defend the Constitution, feel the need to pass resolutions against free speech. It may not be a law, but it's still scary.
I cannot find Doc's question which countries restrict freedom of speech - but this is the answer @thedoctorsin

Which countries still outlaw apostasy and blasphemy?

PF_14.05.28_blasphemy-apostasy_apostasy640px.png

I did not ask which countries have restricted freedom of speech - I asked which countries had freedom of speech, and then lost it because of Islam - which is what you claimed.

Congress might pass a resolution.

WIngnut response: Nuke Mecca.

What else is there to say?

Which law that violates our 1st Amendment rights are you referring to? The one that only exists in your imagination?
A law the democrats want that will make it illegal to call Islamic terrorists sand *******. Got it? That violates the 1st amendment.

THIS.
IS.
NOT.
A.
LAW.

Try to pay attention.
THIS
IS
NOT
A
LAW
YET <------------------

Pay attention to that!

How long have you had the gift of prophecy? And just how much violence and bigotry do you plan on promulgating?
The writing is on the wall, Arianrhod. If you cannot see it? It's because you do not want to see it.

I see you wanting to promote violence and bigotry.

Won't happen.
We need to pray it doesn't. Other nations have lost their freedom of speech because of Islam. It could happen here. Nothing is impossible.

UK, France, Canada, that's the ones I've heard of. In those countries criticizing Islam is a crime.
I wonder what the right thinks of California bill HR35, making it illegal to criticize Israel on University campuses.

What's sad is that elected officials who have sworn an oath to defend the Constitution, feel the need to pass resolutions against free speech. It may not be a law, but it's still scary.
I cannot find Doc's question which countries restrict freedom of speech - but this is the answer @thedoctorsin

I did not ask which countries have restricted freedom of speech - I asked which countries had freedom of speech, and then lost it because of Islam - which is what you claimed.
Every single one of the nations you see on that map. Before Islam? They had freedom of speech. Afterwards? No. It should serve as a wake up call to Europe and all of North America.

Last edited:
.......to 1st Amendment rights. It's finally happening. The democrats are pushing a bill to make any rhetoric about Islam a crime. They signed it two weeks ago. It hasn't been passed yet but they are working on it right now. This news report is just came out today - 12/30/2015

OBAMA'S AMERICA: House Dems Push Bill to Give Sick Punishment to Anyone Who Criticizes Islam

Two weeks ago, 69 House Democrats signed H.R. 569, which cleverly conflated violence against followers of Islam with “bigotry” and “hateful rhetoric.”

The bill listed about a-thousand-and-one grievances about alleged anti-Muslim hate crimes, hate speech and bigotry. It then concluded by stating that the House condemns all these alleged actions and that authorities should “work to prevent hate crimes” and “prosecute to the fullest extent of the law those perpetrators of hate crimes.” Some commentators believe that this bill is a prelude to the government going after anyone who dares criticize Islam.

H.Res.569 - Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.114th Congress (2015-2016) Cosponsors (82)

• Text: H.Res.569 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
It's not a Bill, it is a Simple Resolution...A Sense of the House...it is not law and can not become law and does NOT need the President's signature...

In other words, all of your panic and passing these lies around is simply that, lies that you chose to believe from your right wing media.

You can see CLEARLY that this is NOT A BILL in the House because it specifically States that it is a Resolution.

H.Res.569

Res, stands for Resolution NOT a Bill.
All bills start out as resolutions. It's not a bill until it's approved

Text of the actual bill:

Text - H.Res.569 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.

If violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric are all you've got, you have far bigger problems.

Let's nip this in the bud right now.

Would you support this?

Text - H.Res.1234567 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Christians in the United States.

I'm personally against violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric regardless of the target.

A law the democrats want that will make it illegal to call Islamic terrorists sand *******. Got it? That violates the 1st amendment.

THIS.
IS.
NOT.
A.
LAW.

Try to pay attention.
THIS
IS
NOT
A
LAW
YET <------------------

Pay attention to that!

How long have you had the gift of prophecy? And just how much violence and bigotry do you plan on promulgating?
The writing is on the wall, Arianrhod. If you cannot see it? It's because you do not want to see it.

I see you wanting to promote violence and bigotry.
It's a discussion. But thank you for giving us a visual aid to what our enemies have in mind for us. You can assured that "rhetoric which promotes bigotry and violence" will be extremely vague and broadly defined.

.......to 1st Amendment rights. It's finally happening. The democrats are pushing a bill to make any rhetoric about Islam a crime. They signed it two weeks ago. It hasn't been passed yet but they are working on it right now. This news report is just came out today - 12/30/2015

OBAMA'S AMERICA: House Dems Push Bill to Give Sick Punishment to Anyone Who Criticizes Islam

Two weeks ago, 69 House Democrats signed H.R. 569, which cleverly conflated violence against followers of Islam with “bigotry” and “hateful rhetoric.”

The bill listed about a-thousand-and-one grievances about alleged anti-Muslim hate crimes, hate speech and bigotry. It then concluded by stating that the House condemns all these alleged actions and that authorities should “work to prevent hate crimes” and “prosecute to the fullest extent of the law those perpetrators of hate crimes.” Some commentators believe that this bill is a prelude to the government going after anyone who dares criticize Islam.

H.Res.569 - Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.114th Congress (2015-2016) Cosponsors (82)

It's not a Bill, it is a Simple Resolution...A Sense of the House...it is not law and can not become law and does NOT need the President's signature...

In other words, all of your panic and passing these lies around is simply that, lies that you chose to believe from your right wing media.

You can see CLEARLY that this is NOT A BILL in the House because it specifically States that it is a Resolution.

H.Res.569

My hero! What would I do without you, Hossfly? Thank you. Your knowledge on the subject is greatly appreciated!!!

Every single one of the nations you see on that map. Before Islam? They had freedom of speech? Afterwards? No. It should serve as a wake up call to Europe and all of North America.

None of those countries had "freedom of speech" before Islam.

Text of the actual bill:

Text - H.Res.569 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.

If violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric are all you've got, you have far bigger problems.

Would you support this?

Text - H.Res.1234567 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Christians in the United States.

I'm personally against violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric regardless of the target.

Cool...let's add "Also condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Christians in the United States." as an amendment to this bill and see how quickly the liberals fall over themselves to defeat it.

H.Res.569

I did not know that but by the reporting in the article it seemed quite urgent. I do appreciate your telling us this. Greatly appreciated! Thank you, Hossfly.

Text of the actual bill:

Would you support this?

I'm not really aware of much violence or bigotry going on towards Christians in the United States. But I wouldn't care either way if Congress thought they needed to "condemn" it.

Text of the actual bill:

Would you support this?

Cool...let's add "Also condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Christians in the United States." as an amendment to this bill and see how quickly the liberals fall over themselves to defeat it.
Well said. They will need a jailhouse lawyer though.

H.Res.569

I did not know that but by the reporting in the article it seemed quite urgent. I do appreciate your telling us this. Greatly appreciated! Thank you, Hossfly.
Studied that stuff in High School. I doubt if they teach Government anymore. More interested in teaching Sex Ed and the Islam religion.

Text of the actual bill:

Would you support this?

I'm not really aware of much violence or bigotry going on towards Christians in the United States. But I wouldn't care either way if Congress thought they needed to "condemn" it.
That is fair but would you want it to be made into a law that sent you to prison for 10 years if some carnal (false) Christian accused you of bigotry or slander against Jesus? Keep in mind this would be broadly defined, Doc. It would also be a case of your word against someone who claimed to be a Christian and accused you!

Congress might pass a resolution.

WIngnut response: Nuke Mecca.

What else is there to say?

Saying that since Fort Hood. Got it from old Military guy. I am all for it. Attention getter.
If they pass law to lock me up, I spread the word NOW. Not when they monitor and arrest.

Forum List

Back