Say Farewell........

Fine, then that means that is how you see with with personal and anecdotal evidence, which means nothing more. OK.

Of course------I do as all scholars do-----I listen and I observe. In a court of law----my PERSONAL AND ANECDOTAL evidence in my own profession is called
EXPERT TESTIMONY
Dear, you are not a qualified expert on this Board.

Your anecdotal beliefs here mean nothing in and of themselves.

Pot meet kettle

Yes, Jere can be hateful, she does dream in rivers of blood. irosie91 is clearly an excellent example of a conspiracy theorist. Your comments clearly reveal you do not under the narrative of the Templar Knights at all, irosie.

.......to 1st Amendment rights. It's finally happening. The democrats are pushing a bill to make any rhetoric about Islam a crime. They signed it two weeks ago. It hasn't been passed yet but they are working on it right now.

OBAMA'S AMERICA: House Dems Push Bill to Give Sick Punishment to Anyone Who Criticizes Islam

Text of the actual bill:

Text - H.Res.569 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.

If violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric are all you've got, you have far bigger problems.
I have 1st Amendment rights which my Constitution guarantees me. I do not believe in violence, bigotry or hateful rhetoric. This is about freedom of speech. If you cannot say anything about Islam you've lost your freedom of speech. What part of that do you not understand?

No one is stopping you from saying whatever you like about Islam.

Yet.

Fine, then that means that is how you see with with personal and anecdotal evidence, which means nothing more. OK.

Of course------I do as all scholars do-----I listen and I observe. In a court of law----my PERSONAL AND ANECDOTAL evidence in my own profession is called
EXPERT TESTIMONY

Pot meet kettle
Indeed, you and irosie and Jere are well met. All supposed experts not, you are. Hmm?

.......to 1st Amendment rights. It's finally happening. The democrats are pushing a bill to make any rhetoric about Islam a crime. They signed it two weeks ago. It hasn't been passed yet but they are working on it right now.

OBAMA'S AMERICA: House Dems Push Bill to Give Sick Punishment to Anyone Who Criticizes Islam

Text of the actual bill:

Text - H.Res.569 - 114th Congress (2015-2016): Condemning violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States.

If violence, bigotry, and hateful rhetoric are all you've got, you have far bigger problems.
I have 1st Amendment rights which my Constitution guarantees me. I do not believe in violence, bigotry or hateful rhetoric. This is about freedom of speech. If you cannot say anything about Islam you've lost your freedom of speech. What part of that do you not understand?

No one is stopping you from saying whatever you like about Islam.

Yet.

Yeah, draw a cartoon of Mohammed and watch them lose their minds

EXPERT TESTIMONY

wrong again. I present knowledge------anecdotal evidence is a "BIT" of
data in all sciences. If you ever read a real journal of "SCIENCE"---you
will find lots and lots and lots of ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE----published in
peer reviewed journals

EXPERT TESTIMONY

Pot meet kettle

I resent that ------KETTLE LASSIE

EXPERT TESTIMONY

wrong again. I present knowledge------anecdotal evidence is a "BIT" of
data in all sciences. If you ever read a real journal of "SCIENCE"---you
will find lots and lots and lots of ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE----published in
peer reviewed journals
This is not a peer reviewed journal, and you not a recognized expert here.

"I resent that ------KETTLE LASSIE"

I would hesitate to say you resemble a dog, but if you do . . . hey what can I say.

Forum List

Back