Say goodbye to free speech on the internet

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
Tell us what you think of our 1st Amendment Barack?

Screen-Shot-2015-09-30-at-10.07.04-AM.png

I thought so.

Control of Internet passes from U.S. to “global Internet community” | The Geller Report
John Bolton on Obama’s Internet Handover: ‘Within Ten Years, the Internet as We Know It Will End’ | The Geller Report

Drumpf has said he will take control of the internet and of course, the Repubs have wanted an end to internet equality for some time now. Drumpf also said he will gut the First Amendment, make it easier to sue journalists and change other amendments.

OP, you might want to stick with facts.

How so? You cant possibly be that retarded can you?

Using copyright laws, you stupid POS...that's how. It would take the "Jaws of Life" and a high powered water hose to pry your lips from the queer, skinny shanks of the Barrypuppet. The internet backfired, people were getting information the globalists didn't want us to know...so they turned over control to the U.N........fuck you and your stupidity. It will not take ten years before the contents of the internet is 100 percent censored.

Drumpf has said he will take control of the internet and of course, the Repubs have wanted an end to internet equality for some time now. Drumpf also said he will gut the First Amendment, make it easier to sue journalists and change other amendments.

OP, you might want to stick with facts.

Luddy Leftard = Clueless wonder that enters the fray........

Using copyright laws, you stupid POS...that's how. It would take the "Jaws of Life" and a high powered water hose to pry your lips from the queer, skinny shanks of the Barrypuppet. The internet backfired, people were getting information the globalists didn't want us to know...so they turned over control to the U.N........fuck you and your stupidity. It will not take ten years before the contents of the internet is 100 percent censored.
Everything goes according to plan....

You must not understand how the internet works. Typical of you low intellect conspiracy theorists. Its amazing you can tie your show without having a stroke.

You must not understand how the internet works. Typical of you low intellect conspiracy theorists. Its amazing you can tie your show without having a stroke.

I know more than you...infinitely more. Does the population of China have uncensored internet, dumb fuck? The TPP, copyright laws....any of that ring a bell? Doubtful....in a battle of wits, you come to the table unarmed......fucking sad.

I'm inclined to agree.

Sharpton U covered the internet? You don't know how it works. They will control if your site ever makes it on the net.

It is suppression of free speech by not allowing it on the net that people, are and should be worried about.

The end of free speech is the end of freedom. It might take a while, but Obama has sealed the deal.

Maybe we could tell the UN to go fuck itself. Actually we should do that anyway. There's gotta be a way out of this.

freespeech-links-1.png

Free Speech is Only As Strong As the Weakest Link
Web hosting services are often the recipients of defamation or copyright infringement claims, demanding the immediate take-down of hosted material. Sometimes these take-down requests come from companies angry that a web host is providing access to allegedly copyrighted material or to a speaker’s criticism of their corporate practices. Other take-down requests come from users upset at alleged defamation or what they see as offensive content. Political content can be especially vulnerable with the weight of a big government behind a demand for censorship.

Maybe we could tell the UN to go fuck itself. Actually we should do that anyway. There's gotta be a way out of this.
There isn't.

When the EFF is afraid to get blocked by explicitly writing about it, there is probably a reason.

I have noticed that ICANN can be more totalitarian than the government though, so it might not even be the government's idea, it might be ICANN's idea. :badgrin: If they don't have to abide by US law, they will be free to be much more opaque in their rulings and practices.

I also wonder if the people running ICANN have friends in the Obama admin. No matter who wins in '16, Obama's people might still be running the Hive mind with Google, Instagram, and FB. :eek-52:

US prepares to hand over power of the internet's naming system
The government will pass guardianship of the domain naming system to a private nonprofit in October.
US prepares to hand over power of the internet's naming system
https://www.cnet.com/news/us-prepares-to-hand-over-power-of-the-internets-naming-system/
Seriously though, ICANN has been running much of the system, so not a whole lot will change, just the rules on how you can investigate or get FOIA requests. The whole system will be much more opaque for anyone not in an official capacity.

Sharpton U covered the internet? You don't know how it works. They will control if your site ever makes it on the net.

It is suppression of free speech by not allowing it on the net that people, are and should be worried about.

The end of free speech is the end of freedom. It might take a while, but Obama has sealed the deal.
I guess you didnt realize that was already occurring? You cant host on the internet without going through some authority. Its literally impossible due to the way the internet is set up. You have to have a publicly accessible IP address which is controlled by IANA. You dont want to argue with me on this point. I am an expert on the subject due to my background in networking.

I guess you didnt realize that was already occurring? You cant host on the internet without going through some authority. Its literally impossible due to the way the internet is set up. You have to have a publicly accessible IP address which is controlled by IANA. You dont want to argue with me on this point. I am an expert on the subject due to my background in networking.

And race baiting.

And race baiting.

I said nothing about you being dumb because you were white. Check the thread.

And race baiting.

I said nothing about you being dumb because you were white. Check the thread.
What makes you think he is white? My analytic software has determined he is a dog. :badgrin:

b67.jpeg

Forum List

Back