Say goodbye to free speech on the internet

Hmm how strange. How is it that you all are still able to use free speech now that Muslims control the internet's tubes?

The world is facing a serious problem world leaders and their brainwashed minions they will not admit. And this willful ignorance about Islam will now be aided by suppression of the truth through the UN, an Islamic wonderland.

The truth is still out there. How long it stays out there is the question.
The end must be near. Its the NWO on steroids.
That might not even be coldjoint typing. It could be an NWO infiltrator trying to get us to reveal USMB secrets! :eek:
Quick. Don your mind wave reflecting headgear. If you dont have one some tinfoil will do the trick in a SHTF scenario.

:eek:

Typical response from an emasculated dreamer that will be rolled over by those you enable.
Who are you and what have you done with coldjoint?! :mad:

Hmm how strange. How is it that you all are still able to use free speech now that Muslims control the internet's tubes?

The world is facing a serious problem world leaders and their brainwashed minions they will not admit. And this willful ignorance about Islam will now be aided by suppression of the truth through the UN, an Islamic wonderland.

Your vast knowledge of Islam learned at Sharton U tells you what about Islam? I suppose you think the two cultures Western civilization and Islam can coexist.
I'm not to thrilled with western culture. I dont care if they can coexist to be honest. However, I know they can because I know lots of Muslims and we coexist just fine.

You need to move then. I would hate to see you unhappy. Try Saudi Arabia.

That might not even be coldjoint typing. It could be an NWO infiltrator trying to get us to reveal USMB secrets! :eek:
Quick. Don your mind wave reflecting headgear. If you dont have one some tinfoil will do the trick in a SHTF scenario.

Typical response from an emasculated dreamer that will be rolled over by those you enable.
My muslim neighbor sure is taking his sweet time rolling over me. Its been 10 years and all he has done is hug me and shaken my hand numerous times.

Your vast knowledge of Islam learned at Sharton U tells you what about Islam? I suppose you think the two cultures Western civilization and Islam can coexist.
I'm not to thrilled with western culture. I dont care if they can coexist to be honest. However, I know they can because I know lots of Muslims and we coexist just fine.

I think I will stay. I am interested in seeing your prediction unfold. Are you afraid to have witnesses?

I guess you didnt realize that was already occurring? You cant host on the internet without going through some authority. Its literally impossible due to the way the internet is set up. You have to have a publicly accessible IP address which is controlled by IANA. You dont want to argue with me on this point. I am an expert on the subject due to my background in networking.

And race baiting.

I said nothing about you being dumb because you were white. Check the thread.
What makes you think he is white? My analytic software has determined he is a dog. :badgrin:

b67.jpeg

He's some obese white kid who lives with his mother out in the Burbs, and he's never had a job.

. . . and when SWAT is busting down the door with no warrant, and his mom is freaking out because they just shot up the place and killed the dog b/c they have traced suspicious internet activity to the house. . . she won't have a clue why. :eek-52:

He'll sit here and tell everyone, "I TOLD YOU SO," meanwhile, he has been hitting every terrorist jihad website he can find.

Derp, Derp, Derp.

Why Does the FBI Have to Manufacture its Own Plots if Terrorism and ISIS Are Such Grave Threats?

Nah, these 'big Giant Rebuls On Da Innernetz!!!' will meekly accept it and hide under their beds; most of them will enthusiastically rat out anybody and everybody, including their mothers, to suck up to the establishment. that's why the DNC panders to them to get their votes; they're idiots and degenerates and get extremely passive in the face of authority, which is why they get their kicks vicariously, by supporting thugs like BLM and such lunacy as homosexual rights hoaxes.

My muslim neighbor sure is taking his sweet time rolling over me. Its been 10 years and all he has done is hug me and shaken my hand numerous times.

I am not talking about individual Muslims. I am speaking about the religion how it is taught and how it is interpreted.
Ask your neighbor if he believes Mohammad was the perfect human being.

And race baiting.

What makes you think he is white? My analytic software has determined he is a dog. :badgrin:

b67.jpeg

He's some obese white kid who lives with his mother out in the Burbs, and he's never had a job.

. . . and when SWAT is busting down the door with no warrant, and his mom is freaking out because they just shot up the place and killed the dog b/c they have traced suspicious internet activity to the house. . . she won't have a clue why. :eek-52:

He'll sit here and tell everyone, "I TOLD YOU SO," meanwhile, he has been hitting every terrorist jihad website he can find.

Derp, Derp, Derp.

Why Does the FBI Have to Manufacture its Own Plots if Terrorism and ISIS Are Such Grave Threats?

Nah, these 'big Giant Rebuls On Da Innernetz!!!' will meekly accept it and hide under their beds; most of them will enthusiastically rat out anybody and everybody, including their mothers, to suck up to the establishment. that's why the DNC panders to them to get their votes; they're idiots and degenerates and get extremely passive in the face of authority, which is why they get their kicks vicariously, by supporting thugs like BLM and such lunacy as homosexual rights hoaxes.

Really? I didn't know coldjoint was a Hillary fan?

Come to think of it, I don't know anyone on this site that isn't being paid that is. . . . :badgrin:

Sharpton U covered the internet? You don't know how it works. They will control if your site ever makes it on the net.

It is suppression of free speech by not allowing it on the net that people, are and should be worried about.

The end of free speech is the end of freedom. It might take a while, but Obama has sealed the deal.
I guess you didnt realize that was already occurring? You cant host on the internet without going through some authority. Its literally impossible due to the way the internet is set up. You have to have a publicly accessible IP address which is controlled by IANA. You dont want to argue with me on this point. I am an expert on the subject due to my background in networking.

And race baiting.

b67.jpeg

He's some obese white kid with no friends who lives with his mother out in the Burbs, and he's never had a job. Nobody who makes 20,000+ posts a year on just one message board, and most people post on several, is working or doing anything at all.

That isn't what my profile says. Are you smart enough to find it?

These Democrats only like white western countries. they wouldn't be caught dead anywhere else, despite all their idiotic 'Diversity' nonsense. They are all racist cowards.

And race baiting.

b67.jpeg

Derp, Derp, Derp.

Glen Greenwald is an apologist. Find a real source.

b67.jpeg

Derp, Derp, Derp.

Really? I didn't know coldjoint was a Hillary fan?

Come to think of it, I don't know anyone on this site that isn't being paid that is. . . . :badgrin:

Are you saying coldjoint fits that profile? I wouldn't know, since I wasn't quoting him.

How so? You cant possibly be that retarded can you?

Using copyright laws, you stupid POS...that's how. It would take the "Jaws of Life" and a high powered water hose to pry your lips from the queer, skinny shanks of the Barrypuppet. The internet backfired, people were getting information the globalists didn't want us to know...so they turned over control to the U.N........fuck you and your stupidity. It will not take ten years before the contents of the internet is 100 percent censored.
You must not understand how the internet works. Typical of you low intellect conspiracy theorists. Its amazing you can tie your show without having a stroke.

"tie your show". Is that what you is be wearing on your feets?

And race baiting.

b67.jpeg

He's some obese white kid with no friends who lives with his mother out in the Burbs, and he's never had a job. Nobody who makes 20,000+ posts a year on just one message board, and most people post on several, is working or doing anything at all.

I was talking about Ascelpias, but if you want to claim that it fits you that's fine by me. Are you two getting confused by the sucky Quote feature here or something?

I am not talking about individual Muslims. I am speaking about the religion how it is taught and how it is interpreted.
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Everyone interprets the religion differently just like christians interpret their religion differently. You are a loon and a retarded one to boot.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Everyone interprets the religion differently just like christians interpret their religion differently. You are a loon and a retarded one to boot.

You are in denial which is also retarded. Get yourself a Koran. It says itself how it is to be interpreted, and that is literally. ISIS follows Islam to the letter. You are in a state of total ignorance.

And race baiting.

b67.jpeg

I was talking about Ascelpias, but if you want to claim that it fits you that's fine by me. Are you two getting confused by the sucky Quote feature here or something?

sorry

You are in denial which is also retarded. Get yourself a Koran. It says itself how it is to be interpreted, and that is literally. ISIS follows Islam to the letter. You are in a state of total ignorance.
I have a Koran, a Torah, and a bible. You are an idiot if you didnt know people interpret any of those books any way they please to rationalize what they do. Such ignorance would be dangerous if you had some power. Since you don't I will just laugh at you. :laugh:

And race baiting.

b67.jpeg

Derp, Derp, Derp.

Glen Greenwald is an apologist. Find a real source.
319334_367453093326416_199043263_n.jpg

So you never heard of Operation Gladio B or the Deep State huh? :lmao:

Our Traitor in Chief has been wanting to destroy free speech for years. America's journey to the Dark Side will be complete with a Clinton win in Nov.

Forum List

Back