Say goodbye to free speech on the internet

So you dismiss the deaths inspired by this religion? Loser.
Just as much as I dismiss the deaths inspired by the christian religion loser. I understand that people will read what they want to read into a religion in order to gain power. Illiterates such as yourself cant grasp that concept.

Killing is not inspired by Christianity idiot. Islam was designed with power in mind purposely, and obligates its adherents to advance Islam anyway possible. That includes terror and violence. It is happening in Europe and it is happening here.

Christianity is a strawman. Islam inspires killing, subversion, deceit, sexism, and supremacy.

Do you know who funds Wahhabi extremist ideology? Do you know who that nation's closest allies are? Do you know who it's most powerful opponents are?

mujahid-brzezinski.gif

ISIS-McCain.jpg

Some things. . . . . they never change. *sigh* :banghead:

Somethings have to. If we continue appeasing Islam it will dominate the world. How long it will take is the only question.

The West needs to call them out on their human rights record and their support of Sharia, the most biased legal system, its unfair and cruel laws are sexist and barbaric.

More fun to laugh at you.

Just as much as I dismiss the deaths inspired by the christian religion loser. I understand that people will read what they want to read into a religion in order to gain power. Illiterates such as yourself cant grasp that concept.

Killing is not inspired by Christianity idiot. Islam was designed with power in mind purposely, and obligates its adherents to advance Islam anyway possible. That includes terror and violence. It is happening in Europe and it is happening here.

Christianity is a strawman. Islam inspires killing, subversion, deceit, sexism, and supremacy.

Do you know who funds Wahhabi extremist ideology? Do you know who that nation's closest allies are? Do you know who it's most powerful opponents are?

mujahid-brzezinski.gif

ISIS-McCain.jpg

Somethings have to. If we continue appeasing Islam it will dominate the world. How long it will take is the only question.

The West needs to call them out on their human rights record and their support of Sharia, the most biased legal system, its unfair and cruel laws are sexist and barbaric.

It's clear you don't have a clue what is going on.

mujahid-brzezinski.gif

ISIS-McCain.jpg

It is clear to me that Islam is an intolerant culture and we, the West, are tolerant. A tolerant culture will lose every time to an intolerant one. Whoever you wish to blame is irrelevant to that fact.

The blame belongs with Islam. The efforts to work with them(Islamists) has backfired every time. What does that tell you?

It is time to stop all immigration of Muslims except to Muslim majority countries. It is time to get out of the UN and form a Western alliance besides NATO. It is time to stop all aid and all technical assistance to countries that have Sharia backing their constitutions.

Islam left to feed its own people and build their own infrastructure will cause the reform the religion needs, or better yet eliminate the belief system altogether. Islam does not progress it stagnates. Islam does not give it only takes.

Before you say hate everything I have said about Islam can be backed up by their own holy literature. Remember that makes it a fact to Islamists and that is the problem. The root cause is Islam itself.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Everyone interprets the religion differently just like christians interpret their religion differently. You are a loon and a retarded one to boot.

You are in denial which is also retarded. Get yourself a Koran. It says itself how it is to be interpreted, and that is literally. ISIS follows Islam to the letter. You are in a state of total ignorance.
I have a Koran, a Torah, and a bible. You are an idiot if you didnt know people interpret any of those books any way they please to rationalize what they do. Such ignorance would be dangerous if you had some power. Since you don't I will just laugh at you. :laugh:

Laugh at these people
Other Recent
"Misunderstandings
of Islam"

2016.10.03 (Afghanistan)
Jihadis set off a bicycle bomb at a packed farmers' market that leaves six dead. 2016.10.01 (Iraq)
A poet is among three civilians executed by caliphate children. 2016.10.01 (Afghanistan)
A Sikh man is abducted from his home and murdered by Sunni militants. 2016.10.01 (Egypt)
Religious radicals pull five policemen out of their car and shoot them one-by-one. 2016.10.01 (Somalia)
A Fedayeen suicide car bomber slams into a restaurant, sending three patrons to Allah. 2016.09.30 (Afghanistan)
At least ten civilians are blown to smithereens by a Taliban IED.
(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
More fun to laugh at you.

Wondering what Christian verses are interpreted to inspire Christians to chop the heads off of people and fly planes into office buildings.

mujahid-brzezinski.gif

ISIS-McCain.jpg

It is clear to me that Islam is an intolerant culture and we, the West, are tolerant. A tolerant culture will lose every time to an intolerant one. Whoever you wish to blame is irrelevant to that fact.

The blame belongs with Islam. The efforts to work with them(Islamists) has backfired every time. What does that tell you?

It is time to stop all immigration of Muslims except to Muslim majority countries. It is time to get out of the UN and form a Western alliance besides NATO. It is time to stop all aid and all technical assistance to countries that have Sharia backing their constitutions.

Islam left to feed its own people and build their own infrastructure will cause the reform the religion needs, or better yet eliminate the belief system altogether. Islam does not progress it stagnates. Islam does not give it only takes.

Before you say hate everything I have said about Islam can be backed up by their own holy literature. Remember that makes it a fact to Islamists and that is the problem. The root cause is Islam itself.

I recommend you watch all three parts. . .

How so? You cant possibly be that retarded can you?

Using copyright laws, you stupid POS...that's how. It would take the "Jaws of Life" and a high powered water hose to pry your lips from the queer, skinny shanks of the Barrypuppet. The internet backfired, people were getting information the globalists didn't want us to know...so they turned over control to the U.N........fuck you and your stupidity. It will not take ten years before the contents of the internet is 100 percent censored.
You must not understand how the internet works. Typical of you low intellect conspiracy theorists. Its amazing you can tie your show without having a stroke.

So your saying the internet works in such a way that it can't be censored? Or why don't you just tell us what you mean by that comment?

mujahid-brzezinski.gif

ISIS-McCain.jpg

I recommend you stop listening to the BBC. They are in the tank for multi culture. Therefore the fear word is used instead of what people really are, and that is aware.

mujahid-brzezinski.gif

ISIS-McCain.jpg

I recommend you stop listening to the BBC. They are in the tank for multi culture. Therefore the fear word is used instead of what people really are, and that is aware.

Listen buddy, I'm an expert on establishment media, you are talking to the wrong guy.

Listen buddy, I'm an expert on establishment media, you are talking to the wrong guy.

+

You listen. Your understanding the media does not mean you understand Islamists or the scope of their influence on Muslims all over the world. The media focuses on the faults of non-Muslims and appeases Islam daily with apologies that Islamists have hijacked the religion. That is just bullshit. Fundamental Islam, Mohammads Islam, is violent and deceitful and completely unworthy of any respect, let alone trust. Terror is condoned and considered pious.

Until the media admits what this religion teaches and obligates its adherents to do is horrible it is not worth watching. The truth is supposed to set you free, not intimidate you.

+

You listen. Your understanding the media does not mean you understand Islamists or the scope of their influence on Muslims all over the world. The media focuses on the faults of non-Muslims and appeases Islam daily with apologies that Islamists have hijacked the religion. That is just bullshit. Fundamental Islam, Mohammads Islam, is violent and deceitful and completely unworthy of any respect, let alone trust. Terror is condoned and considered pious.

Until the media admits what this religion teaches and obligates its adherents to do is horrible it is not worth watching. The truth is supposed to set you free, not intimidate you.

You watch a lot of TV don't you?

How so? You cant possibly be that retarded can you?

Using copyright laws, you stupid POS...that's how. It would take the "Jaws of Life" and a high powered water hose to pry your lips from the queer, skinny shanks of the Barrypuppet. The internet backfired, people were getting information the globalists didn't want us to know...so they turned over control to the U.N........fuck you and your stupidity. It will not take ten years before the contents of the internet is 100 percent censored.
You must not understand how the internet works. Typical of you low intellect conspiracy theorists. Its amazing you can tie your show without having a stroke.

So your saying the internet works in such a way that it can't be censored? Or why don't you just tell us what you mean by that comment?
You must have a hard time with reading comprehension. The internet is already censored.

+

Actually I don't. Television won't show any true debate with Islam and its critics. It would kill the narrative that Islam can coexist in free countries. The powers that be won't allow the truth about what amounts to little more than a cult. The cult leader Mohammad himself, the first and last word in Islam.

+

Actually I don't. Television won't show any true debate with Islam and its critics. It would kill the narrative that Islam can coexist in free countries. The powers that be won't allow the truth about what amounts to little more than a cult. The cult leader Mohammad himself, the first and last word in Islam.

Uh, yeah.

You need to read more.

Did you know that the Sunni's and Shia's don't even agree with you, and the definition of a "cult" leader is a someone that is alive to have followers?

So it follows, any cult leader that tells you to go indiscriminately kill, or interpret ancient text fundamentally, probably isn't associated with a mainstream religion, or have any legitimacy, right?

Jesus-enemies.jpg

78e0e6a8ca07e067b072cd2fd2887f1c.jpg

0121.jpg

What the Quran-bashers Don’t Want You to Know About the Bible

+

Uh, yeah.

You need to read more.

Did you know that the Sunni's and Shia's don't even agree with you, and the definition of a "cult" leader is a someone that is alive to have followers?

So it follows, any cult leader that tells you to go indiscriminately kill, or interpret ancient text fundamentally, probably isn't associated with a mainstream religion, or have any legitimacy, right?

Jesus-enemies.jpg

0121.jpg

He proved long ago he doesnt know jack shit about Muslims.

+

Uh, yeah.

You need to read more.

Jesus-enemies.jpg

0121.jpg

The difference between the Sunnis and Shiites was over Mohammads successor. It is almost as old as the religion. There is no dispute on either side about Mohammad. If you disagree with Mohammad you are wrong. That simple.

As far as mainstream Islam look at the polls. A very large percent of Muslims believe Sharia should supersede the laws of any country. A large percentage support jihad. There is no central authority in Islam( actually Mohammad is) which makes Islams agenda easily defended by apologists and emasculated leaders.

Go check the Pew polls and get back to me. And the Bible stuff is history, Islamic terrorism and support for that terrorism is not.

+

Uh, yeah.

You need to read more.

Jesus-enemies.jpg

0121.jpg

I proved you didn't.

+

Uh, yeah.

You need to read more.

Jesus-enemies.jpg

0121.jpg

I proved you didn't.
You only proved you didnt know jack shit.

Uh, yeah.

You need to read more.

Jesus-enemies.jpg

0121.jpg

I proved you didn't.

What would you like to know?

Uh, yeah.

You need to read more.

Jesus-enemies.jpg

0121.jpg

I proved you didn't.

To be honest, Ace....you haven't made a convincing argument....just sayin'. Insults do not qualify as "debate".

Forum List

Back