Say It Ain't So Joe

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hey Joe, your SON was being investigated for money laundering in Burisma and the prosecutor going after him was FIRED at YOUR behest "son of a bitch." Hey Joe, IF you are clean as the driven snow....As you claim....You should WELCOME an investigation just like Trump welcomed an investigation of his call. Joe....Hey Joe....Hello?

Hey Joe, your SON was being investigated for money laundering in Burisma and the prosecutor going after him was FIRED at YOUR behest "son of a bitch." Hey Joe, IF you are clean as the driven snow....As you claim....You should WELCOME an investigation just like Trump welcomed an investigation of his call. Joe....Hey Joe....Hello?

Hey Joe, if tramp who is Potus can dismiss the House of Representatives in his investigation you do not need to.

Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

They can be witnesses in Joe's defense:
Republican Sens. Rob Portman, Mark Kirk and Ron Johnson

This post isn't exactly a revelation Leo. I thought maybe it was an old post from September that had been bumped, had to check the date. Been doing some late night drinking? LOL

Hey Joe, if tramp who is Potus can dismiss the House of Representatives in his investigation you do not need to.

Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

Your link won’t come up for me. Rinos don’t count Penny. Trump will be reelected in a landslide just bend over and take it. The same way you fuckers told US to take it under Obama. You’re on the wrong side of history.

Last edited:

Your link won’t come up for me. Rinos don’t count Penny. Trump will be reelected in a landslide just bend over and take it. The same way you fuckers told US to take it under Obama. You’re on the wrong side of history.

Giuliani did the perp walk on the Bidens , nothing more. My link always works for me and tramp is talking in it, you might like to hear his voice, I turn it on mute.

The republican's will need to reinvent themselves after tramp as they sure have shredded the constitution.

Don't count your chickens too soon. Trump's troll network is being taken down.

Facebook Removes Deceptive BL Network Following Snopes' Reporting

So Farcebook is back to making decisions based on the opinions of a thief, a hooker, and a cat???

So Farcebook is back to making decisions based on the opinions of a thief, a hooker, and a cat???
WINNING!!! :04:

Forum List

Back