"Say it to my face" says Kamala as trump cowers from debate

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I think this is unlikely to happen. Even if trump had the backbone there is no way his handlers will let him be exposed to an actual prosecutor.
He has been hiding from prosecutors all year.
If he got on stage with her he would likely plead the 5th.

Sir you are the GOP candidate for President are you not ?
On the advice of my lawyers I am pleading the 5th amendment on that tricj question

Marvellous fun. But sadly unlikely to happen. However its worth Ms Harris sticking the boot deep in his flabby arse. He gets derailed when he is angry and people say mean things about him.

I think this is unlikely to happen. Even if trump had the backbone there is no way his handlers will let him be exposed to an actual prosecutor.

On the advice of my lawyers I am pleading the 5th amendment on that tricj question

Marvellous fun. But sadly unlikely to happen. However its worth Ms Harris sticking the boot deep in his flabby arse. He gets derailed when he is angry and people say mean things about him.
harris like trump has a lot of baggage.....it may not be like you think...

Harris isn't very good behind a microphone. This should be an easy yes out of Trump. Debating Harris has the possibility of a win for Trump. Not doing so can only result in a loss for him.

Now Vance? No way would I want to let him debate anyone.

So Joe challenged President Trump to a debate, on Joe's terms, for day, place and who was moderating, failed miserably and now with Camel Toe, who didnt get one single vote in the primaries, wont debate President Trump on Fox. Seems that the cackling cock sucker, is avoiding the debate, not President Trump.

She has confidence and momentum. She is more agile than trump so I think she would be ok. Its always a risk tho Harry.
She reads the teleprompter like Biden.

She doesn't do press conferences.

She can't defend her record on inflation, energy, EVs, border security, foreign policy, 12,000,000 illegals including 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, thousands of criminals and terrorists including ISIS.

How has she done in past debates?

She reads the teleprompter like Biden.

She doesn't do press conferences.

She can't defend her record on inflation, energy, EVs, border security, foreign policy, 12,000,000 illegals including 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, thousands of criminals and terrorists including ISIS.

How has she done in past debates?
In her last debate, she called her boss a racist, then get selected to be the bosses VP.

Harris isn't very good behind a microphone. This should be an easy yes out of Trump. Debating Harris has the possibility of a win for Trump. Not doing so can only result in a loss for him.

Now Vance? No way would I want to let him debate anyone.
If she is that good, then she should debate Trump on his terms. Which will be a first.

Both are extremely vulnerable in a debate with an effective opponent. Neither faces that prospect.

harris like trump has a lot of baggage.....it may not be like you think...
Baggage?
Trump is carrying $500million in judgememnts
34 felony convictions
guilty of sexual abuse
banned from doing business in NY for 3 years
Under 2 criminal indictments

Forum List

Back