Say What?

.@andrewcuomo blames the feds for his decision to send Covid patients into nursing homes: "The reason that happened was because we had the virus coming from Europe when the federal government told us the virus was coming from China.”

Leftism is a mental illness.

Damn, he managed to get a pretty good tan during that lockdown.

Cuomo followed the directives put out by the Trump White House.

Meanwhile 120,000 plus Americans have died because of Trump’s negligence and misfeasance.

Americans die

while

Trump

dithers and lies.
Trump told him to put 20 year old CV19 patients in senior care facilities with healthy elderly? How come other states weren’t that stupid?

WHY DO YOU NEED TO FABRICATE SUCH STUPID LIES?

Meanwhile 120,000 plus Americans have died because of Trump’s negligence and misfeasance.

Americans die

while

Trump

dithers and lies.

Yep, and that number would be a heck of a lot lower if it weren't for Cuomo....dumbass.
Lol...Covid rates all across the nation are skyrocketing and you blame Cuomo. You obviously have Cuomo derangement syndrome.

.@andrewcuomo blames the feds for his decision to send Covid patients into nursing homes: "The reason that happened was because we had the virus coming from Europe when the federal government told us the virus was coming from China.”

Does the US Constitution include the freedom to lie?

Americans die

while

Trump

dithers and lies.
Lol. Thank god democrats have done their best to up that death count. Walking downtown wanting everyone to come join. Calling Trump xenophobic for trying to shut down flights. Putting virus positive people in old folks homes. Now rioting and looting.
They even tried to stifle the economy as best as they could. Told people wanting to feed their families from going back to work with mitigation measures in place but anointed those rioting and burning business with no mitigation measures.

Nursing homes are throwing out their old residents to take in Covid patients. They make more money taking in these patients than with their elderly residents. It is a huge and growing problem.

By the way, Covid was not and is not predominately spread in nursing homes by Covid patients to the elderly residents but by the health care staff who come to work already infected elsewhere. That is the problem.

Last edited:

Americans die

while

Trump

dithers and lies.
Trump told him to put 20 year old CV19 patients in senior care facilities with healthy elderly? How come other states weren’t that stupid?

WHY DO YOU NEED TO FABRICATE SUCH STUPID LIES?
You give him a lot of credit. I think it's push alerts from Soros.

Someone should wire his stupid piehole shut. He is a great example of a very bad man.

Last edited:

Americans die

while

Trump

dithers and lies.

Stop lying.

Seriously. Are you able to stop lying?

Just try it for a few minutes as an experiment.

I don't care if you dither, I just think you should stop lying while you dither.

Last edited:

Americans die

while

Trump

dithers and lies.

Stop lying.

Seriously. Are you able to top lying?

Just try it for a few minutes as an experiment.

I don't care if you dither, I just think you should stop lying while you dither.
All I wrote was the truth. I believe Cuomo. As far as Trump’s actions, 120,000 dead speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Nursing homes are throwing out their old residents to take in Covid patients. They make more money taking in these patients than with their elderly residents. It is a huge and growing problem.

By the way, Covid was not and is not predominately spread in nursing homes by Covid patients to the elderly residents but by the health care staff who come to work already infected elsewhere. That is the problem.
Lol. And the left claims they believe and understand science. Virus positive people do not spread the virus, only people that have somehow magically become virus positive someplace else do.
So that means everyone is safe from the virus because most people never go around magical places.

Americans die

while

Trump

dithers and lies.
You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

LOL! Just kidding. They don't give a shit about you.

I live!
I die!
I live again!

I die shiny and chrome... WITNESS ME!

Forum List

Back