Say What?

Cuomo followed the directives put out by the Trump White House.

Meanwhile 120,000 plus Americans have died because of Trump’s negligence and misfeasance.

Americans die

while

Trump

dithers and lies.

Yep, and that number would be a heck of a lot lower if it weren't for Cuomo....dumbass.
Lol...Covid rates all across the nation are skyrocketing and you blame Cuomo. You obviously have Cuomo derangement syndrome.

You obviously are one ignorant fool.

Meanwhile 120,000 plus Americans have died because of Trump’s negligence and misfeasance.

Americans die

while

Trump

dithers and lies.

Stop lying.

Seriously. Are you able to top lying?

Just try it for a few minutes as an experiment.

I don't care if you dither, I just think you should stop lying while you dither.
All I wrote was the truth. I believe Cuomo. As far as Trump’s actions, 120,000 dead speaks for itself.

Don't be silly. Leftists have evolved (devolved) and no longer recognize truth, let alone remember how to speak it.

Americans die

while

Trump

dithers and lies.

Stop lying.

Seriously. Are you able to top lying?

Just try it for a few minutes as an experiment.

I don't care if you dither, I just think you should stop lying while you dither.
All I wrote was the truth. I believe Cuomo. As far as Trump’s actions, 120,000 dead speaks for itself.
O! You believe Cuomo!
No Linky?
I've been watching him almost everyday since this started and you're full of shit.

Cuomo isn’t one to walk in lockstep. He doesn’t get to pass the buck for this error of judgement. Own it, Governor.

Americans die

while

Trump

dithers and lies.

Yep, and that number would be a heck of a lot lower if it weren't for Cuomo....dumbass.
Lol...Covid rates all across the nation are skyrocketing and you blame Cuomo. You obviously have Cuomo derangement syndrome.
Lol...Covid rates all across the nation are skyrocketing and you blame Cuomo.
Nobody else is putting 20 year old CV19 patients in senior care homes.

.@andrewcuomo blames the feds for his decision to send Covid patients into nursing homes: "The reason that happened was because we had the virus coming from Europe when the federal government told us the virus was coming from China.”

Leftism is a mental illness.

Blaming Trump for his deliberate murder of thousands so he could blame Trump for more COVID deaths-- all part of the Democrat plan.

Americans die

while

Trump

dithers and lies.
You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

LOL! Just kidding. They don't give a shit about you.

I live!
I die!
I live again!

I die shiny and chrome... WITNESS ME!
witnessed.gif

.@andrewcuomo blames the feds for his decision to send Covid patients into nursing homes: "The reason that happened was because we had the virus coming from Europe when the federal government told us the virus was coming from China.”

Leftism is a mental illness.

Blaming Trump for his deliberate murder of thousands so he could blame Trump for more COVID deaths-- all part of the Democrat plan.

And gullible morons eat it up as ordered.

Oh, hey, Johnlaw, how's it going?

Forum List

Back