Scalise: "I'm a David Duke Republican"

Gee is there a link here somewhere or do we just take the word of a known liar like Assoholic that another known liar like Rachel Maddow is telling us the truth?
Google “David Duke without the baggage", you dumbass motherfucker.
4i6Ckte.gif

Earnest noted that Scalise had reportedly described himself as “David Duke without the baggage,” and that Republicans had placed a priority on outreach to minority groups.
Where does he say he is a "David Duke Republican"?
OMG! HE said Republicans placed a priority on outreach to minority groups?? ZOMG! He must be a racist like Bull Fucking Connor if he said they wanted to reach out to minority groups! Everyone knows that means he wants all blacks arrested. Isnt that what "outreach" mean?
You are one stupid motherfucker for sure.
Read it again, dumbass.
4i6Ckte.gif

Earnest noted that Republicans had placed a priority on outreach to minority groups.

I already shut you up about the “David Duke without the baggage" - want to go for the full humiliation?
Gee I dont say any mention of Scalise being described by anyone as a "David Duke Republican." Either proviude a link or shut the fuck up you lying piece of monkey shit.

A racist who is not known nationally as a racist.

Something like the late Senator Robert Byrd...DEMOCRAT...West Virginia? Oh, never mind. Everybody nationally knew that old sonofabitch was a grand kleagel in the KKK.
^^^ the desperation of the wingnuts - Byrd left the KKK 70 years ago.
4i6Ckte.gif

That's 70

Scalise never was in the KKK.

That's NEVER.
Scalise never uttered a racially biased statement in his life. No one has found a single example, despite I am sure thousands of hours spent scouring the record.
This is probably because Scalise, unlike most Democrats, isnt a racist.

IF what you're saying is true (and that's a big IF), Republicans will shun him
Yeah, right!

Republican leaders have thus far stood by the Louisiana lawmaker, with Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) saying Scalise retained his “full confidence” despite the “error in judgment.”

“Like many of my colleagues on both sides of the aisle, I know Steve to be a man of high integrity and good character,” Boehner said.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
You're the one who gave him 2 weeks tops, dumb fuck.

Yeah, right!

Republican leaders have thus far stood by the Louisiana lawmaker, with Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) saying Scalise retained his “full confidence” despite the “error in judgment.”

“Like many of my colleagues on both sides of the aisle, I know Steve to be a man of high integrity and good character,” Boehner said.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
The new Congress starts tomorrow. Watch for that to wipe this faux scandal off the news pages.

Yeah, right!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
The new Congress starts tomorrow. Watch for that to wipe this faux scandal off the news pages.
I'm still waiting to see proof from the sycophant.

Funny how Synthabrain finds this Fake Scalise comment to be far more offensive than the "If you like your plan you can keep it" and "stupid American Voter" genre of actual quotes.

I'm sure Republicans like Avatar feel conservatives like David Dukes freed the slaves. Imagine, getting rid of the ONLY Jew Republican in either house and replacing him with a David Dukes wanna be.

I don't know what a 'David Duke Republican without the baggage' is
The black congressional caucus supported the violence and destruction in Furgason. They support black violence.

Democrats really don't have any ground to stand on.
You misspelled 'Ferguson,' you stupid gimp. I am so sick and tired of having to pay for your education and health care...and you still remain stupid.

The black congressional caucus supported the violence and destruction in Furgason. They support black violence.

You misspelled 'Ferguson,' you stupid gimp. I am so sick and tired of having to pay for your education and health care...and you still remain stupid.
It's a "determined ignorance". The faith in believing the less you know the smarter you are.

Even Ayn Rand hated government help. Until she needed it.

It's a "determined ignorance". The faith in believing the less you know the smarter you are.

Even Ayn Rand hated government help. Until she needed it.
He is a hypocrite gimp. Fuck him, he is just jealous that God blessed blacks with the ability to function while he is a gimp that can't walk, run, jump or fuck.

The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc

I'd suggest anyone in doubt tune in to a rerun of Rachel's show or check it out on her website when tonight's show is added.
It contains stunning revelations about David Duke, Scalise and others on the Right.

I would suggest anyone who is bulimic watch the above linked Rachel Madcow show. Seeing that ugly bitch will definitely help the regurgitation process after the binge eating.

Scalise is known to have said, "I'm David Duke without the baggage".
Now he's struggling to distance himself from Duke.
Several here on the Right have shown themselves to be supporters of David Duke.

Scalise is known to have said, "I'm David Duke without the baggage".
Now he's struggling to distance himself from Duke.
Several here on the Right have shown themselves to be supporters of David Duke.
"Known to have said"...That's your proof?

Forum List

Back