Scalise: "I'm a David Duke Republican"

You misspelled 'Ferguson,'
Where?

At least I didn't spell it with a comma at the end - that's definitely wrong!
4i6Ckte.gif
I was referring to Matthew, but if you want to join him in the Nutz shit list...just say so...I haven't made a liberal cry in a while.
He's on my ignore list, so it looked like you were quoting me.

Scalise is known to have said, "I'm David Duke without the baggage".
Now he's struggling to distance himself from Duke.
Several here on the Right have shown themselves to be supporters of David Duke.

Bubba Clinton was known to have said "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN". Then he qualified it with "It depends on what the definition of THE is"

He's still a lying bastard democrat.

The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc

I'd suggest anyone in doubt tune in to a rerun of Rachel's show or check it out on her website when tonight's show is added.
It contains stunning revelations about David Duke, Scalise and others on the Right.

I would suggest anyone who is bulimic watch the above linked Rachel Madcow show. Seeing that ugly bitch will definitely help the regurgitation process after the binge eating.
^^^ facts give him a tummy-ache.
4i6Ckte.gif

Did she play an audio or video of Scalise saying it or are we supposed to just take her word for it?

Did she play an audio or video of Scalise saying it or are we supposed to just take her word for it?
She makes a pretty valid argument. If half is right...Scalise is just as bad as a racist as you.

She makes a pretty valid argument. If half is right...Scalise is just as bad as a racist as you.
"IF" is the operative word here. And I'm sure if she is half right, or even ALL right, Scalise still isn't as bad a racist as you.

"IF" is the operative word here. And I'm sure if she is half right, or even ALL right, Scalise still isn't as bad a racist as you.
Name a time when Maddow got it completely wrong.

I won't hold my breath (except for this bong hit).

I am a bigot...not a a racist.

Seriously, no matter what your politics, you should listen to what the opposition claims....not idiots on a forum but 'respected' and 'legitimate' pundits who feed the lemmings.

Is it true a long list of Republicans are calling for him to step down immediately? The growing list is rumored to include Teabagger superstar Sarah Palin and FOX pundit Greta Van Susteren.

I don;t know...but she is on the same level as her RW counterparts...you take what they say with a grain of salt.

I will say, though, she provided a lot of evidence though...all one needs to do is visit Duke's website.

I don;t know...but she is on the same level as her RW counterparts...you take what they say with a grain of salt.

I will say, though, she provided a lot of evidence though...all one needs to do is visit Duke's website.
What YOU consider evidence and what a normal person considers evidence are most likely two different things.

What YOU consider evidence and what a normal person considers evidence are most likely two different things.
When you ignore valid arguments by your opposition, it only weakens your argument.

When you ignore valid arguments by your opposition, it only weakens your argument.
Sure, when you're discussing policies or philosophies, but when you're accusing someone of something, you'd better have more than a "valid argument". When you (or Rachel) have some fucking proof, let us know.

That explains a lot.

Sure, when you're discussing policies or philosophies, but when you're accusing someone of something, you'd better have more than a "valid argument". When you (or Rachel) have some fucking proof, let us know.
I on't regurgitate or look for evience as to what she said. Why is it impossible for your type to objectively listen to the opposition. Sometimes they make good points...you can either adjust your argument to counter that point or divert. It seems like a good strategy, but people aren't as stupid as you think.

Forum List

Back