🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SCAM ALERT - BE CAREFUL GUYS

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
WARNING! SCAM ALERT! Be on the lookout for these two women. They are hanging out around the Jay-C and Wal-Mart parking lots. When you are putting your groceries away they ask you for a ride to McDonald's.They are very convincing and very hot! Once in your car this one takes her clothes off and starts climbing all over you while she keeps you busy, the other one takes your wallet. I've had mine taken on the 1st, 3rd, 4th and twice yesterday and probably two more times tomorrow. Wal-Mart has wallets for $2.99,but I found some at the Dollar Store for .99¢ so I bought all they had. These two harlets not only take your wallet, but you never even make it to McDonald's so I've already lost 10lbs. Keep a lookout for them. ( I find lunch time and around 5:30 are the best times)

11846513_10207373116389095_6402379535945641981_n.jpg

WARNING! SCAM ALERT! Be on the lookout for these two women. They are hanging out around the Jay-C and Wal-Mart parking lots. When you are putting your groceries away they ask you for a ride to McDonald's.They are very convincing and very hot! Once in your car this one takes her clothes off and starts climbing all over you while she keeps you busy, the other one takes your wallet. I've had mine taken on the 1st, 3rd, 4th and twice yesterday and probably two more times tomorrow. Wal-Mart has wallets for $2.99,but I found some at the Dollar Store for .99¢ so I bought all they had. These two harlets not only take your wallet, but you never even make it to McDonald's so I've already lost 10lbs. Keep a lookout for them. ( I find lunch time and around 5:30 are the best times)

Wonder how in the world you were able to have a good clear picture of these 2 bimbos. When surveillance camera cannot even get this kind of quality shots.
Walmart and Jay-C? How much can you rob some one at these places. I don't go to Walmart or Costco. Why not go to the mall? Where sometimes I drove my Ferrari or Italia458.
Nice try.

Wonder how in the world you were able to have a good clear picture of these 2 bimbos. When surveillance camera cannot even get this kind of quality shots.
Walmart and Jay-C? How much can you rob some one at these places. I don't go to Walmart or Costco. Why not go to the mall? Where sometimes I drove my Ferrari or Italia458.
Nice try.
^retard

Poor you. I'll bet you went kicking and screaming all the way to happyville. LMAO

I will endeavor to keep abreast of this OP.

Poor you. I'll bet you went kicking and screaming all the way to happyville. LMAO

Looks like a couple Happy MEALS to me

Nice try.
^retard

You should address that to OP. Read my post again. You might get educated.

Hot damn! I'll be on the lookout. Need more wallets and dollar bills...

Forum List

Back