Zone1 Scams Defrauding the Vulnerable and Stupid Make my Blood Boil

Mashmont

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2022
Nothing makes my blood boil more than people trying to scam the vulnerable and stupid. I think this is why pandhandlers anger me. They're trying to fool people.

I was online a couple of days ago, and up popped an ad on how to win lotteries. The product was called Lottery Defeater. The premise is that a "trained mathematician" has discovered a way to average $20,000 a month using a database of all past numbers from every lottery. For $197, he'll hook you with his computer program that will give you the numbers to use for whichever lottery you pick. It followed the same formula as so many other online scams.

1. Put out a brief ad to millions of people promising a miracle.
2. Link to a longer ad with a big build up before telling you how much it costs.
3. Show phony testimonials from people who have won hundreds of thousands "using the system"
4, Always feature luxury homes, fancy cars, resorts, people eating in posh restaurants.
5. Pretend like the cost has been drastically slashed. Have a money back guarantee.
6. If you try to vet them, they flood google search with these fake sites, all proclaiming it's the real deal. The comments are all very brief and complimentary. Why Google allows these phonies to buy up and occupy the preferred positions on their site is beyond me.
7. When people try to cancel, the company, of course, is unreachable.

I obviously knew Lottery Defeater was phony because there is obviously no way to predict random numbers. But so many gullible, desperate, and stupid people spend money they don't have on this scam. I looked at the hundreds of posts on the BBB site lamenting being taken with no recourse.

The founder of this scam is presented as "Kenneth Leffer" who purports to be a "professionally-trained statistician and mathematician".whose passion is numbers. Leffer says the video is only for a few people, so that the lotteries don't become suspicious and shut down. Even though he's made millions winning lotteries, he's sharing his secret out of the goodness of his heart. Here is the scam video put out by the fat son of a bitch.

Last edited:
Then you must have a volcanic hatred of the DNC & RNC.
See. this is what infuriates me about Harris. She's now pretending to be a fan of fracking and closed borders, trying to fool stupid people, when you KNOW she's lying. One thing about Trump; even if you don't like him, he did or attempted to do everything he promised in 2016. That's what makes him different from all the others.

See. this is what infuriates me about Harris. She's now pretending to be a fan of fracking and closed borders, trying to fool stupid people, when you KNOW she's lying.
Meanwhile, there seems to be no end to the line of double-dealing sellout "republicans", who are either out in the open of their support for her, or tacitly in agreement with their silence.

Nothing makes my blood boil more than people trying to scam the vulnerable and stupid. I think this is why pandhandlers anger me. They're trying to fool people.

I was online a couple of days ago, and up popped an ad on how to win lotteries. The product was called Lottery Defeater. The premise is that a "trained mathematician" has discovered a way to average $20,000 a month using a database of all past numbers from every lottery. For $197, he'll hook you with his computer program that will give you the numbers to use for whichever lottery you pick. It followed the same formula as so many other online scams.

2. Link to a longer ad with a big build up before telling you how much it costs.
3. Show phony testimonials from people who have won hundreds of thousands "using the system"
4, Always feature luxury homes, fancy cars, resorts, people eating in posh restaurants
5. Pretend like the cost has been drastically slashed. Have a money back guarantee
6. If you try to vet them, they flood google search with these fake sites, all proclaiming it's the real deal. The comments are all very brief and complimentary. Why Google allows these phonies to buy up and occupy the preferred positions on their site is beyond me.
7. When people try to cancel, be unreachable.

I obviously knew Lottery Defeater was phony because there is obviously no way to predict random numbers. But so many gullible, desperate, and stupid people spend money they don't have on this scam. I looked at the hundreds of posts on the BBB site lamenting being taken with no recourse.

The founder of this scam is "Kenneth Leffer" who purports to be a "professionally-trained statistician and mathematician".whose passion is numbers. Leffer says the video is only for a few people, so that the lotteries don't become suspicious and shut down. Even though he's made millions winning lotteries, he's sharing his secret out of the goodness of his heart. Here is the scam video put out by the fat son of a bitch.

We are a hopeful and trusting people and we are always looking for a free lunch. For example, we want honest politicians but won't pay for their campaigns.

See. this is what infuriates me about Harris. She's now pretending to be a fan of fracking and closed borders, trying to fool stupid people, when you KNOW she's lying. One thing about Trump; even if you don't like him, he did or attempted to do everything he promised in 2016. That's what makes him different from all the others.
I hear his healthcare plan is developing concept of a plan, only about 9 years after it was promised.

4, Always feature luxury homes, fancy cars, resorts, people eating in posh restaurants
5. Pretend like the cost has been drastically slashed. Have a money back guarantee
7. When people try to cancel, be unreachable.

The founder of this scam is presented as "Kenneth Leffer" who purports to be a "professionally-trained statistician and mathematician".whose passion is numbers. Leffer says the video is only for a few people, so that the lotteries don't become suspicious and shut down. Even though he's made millions winning lotteries, he's sharing his secret out of the goodness of his heart. Here is the scam video put out by the fat son of a bitch.

"you can't cheat an honest man" p0 t barnum

i generally don't sympathize too much with frraud victims. they were generally lured in by greed.

I suppose anyone who plays the lottery is lured by greed. But mostly it's poor people who play and who fall for these scams.
it is still greed, isn't it, when you want to achieve lottery level riches without working? or is that deadly sin "sloth?"

Nothing makes my blood boil more than people trying to scam the vulnerable and stupid.
You need to give more money to men in frocks. The last lot must be wearing off.

men in frocks.jpg

McCain prevented 0bamacare from being overturned.
That's not really a plan, it is the opposite of a plan, but the GOP should be thanking him. If Obamacare was overturned then Trump and the GOP would have been forced to come up with their own plan and we'd still be trying to get something passed. Pssssst, the Emperor has no clothes and no healthcare plan.

That's not really a plan, it is the opposite of a plan, but the GOP should be thanking him. If Obamacare was overturned then Trump and the GOP would have been forced to come up with their own plan and we'd still be trying to get something passed. Pssssst, the Emperor has no clothes and no healthcare plan.
You don't need a plan. Just repeal 0bamacare, and revert back to the private sector with charity picking up the uninsurable. It's the best, cheapest, and most Christian way to handle it.
But you're right in including 0bamacare as a scam, almost as big as the 2020 stolen election. I despise scams of all kinds.

Last edited:
You don't need a plan. Just repeal 0bamacare, and revert back to the private sector with charity picking up the uninsurable. It's the best, cheapest, and most Christian way to handle it.
The Christians tend to just grab the money for themselves. They make private insurance look good. They make the government look stellar.

Anything labeled something like "Health Care Sharing Ministry" is a scam. They charge cheaper rates, because they'll never pay anything out. They always have an excuse, and because they're technically not insurance, they can get away with it.

Forum List

Back