The impact of online sports betting...

Its a problem. In the UK the betting firms were taxed until they moved to Gibralter and the treasury got nothiing..
But you hold out your hands saying nothing can be done. i dont believe that is true.
Gambling companies are basically scum. They should be regulated.

Nothing should be done is different than saying nothing can be done.

They are regulated, heavily. Regulate them too much and you get the same black market you were trying to destroy.

Did the hotel watch her doing it?

But yes, in the US we are stupid, we have levels of being an adult. That is stupid. We need to pick an age and stick with it
I hope not. Its a bit wierd over here as well. 16 is the age of consent. But you cant get a drink until you are 18 and cant drive till 17 . No gambling till you are 18.
Only the driving one is observed.

Thank Dawg the football season is about to kick off, I'm sick of wagering on golf, although I'm a bit surprised at how well I've done at it, considering this is my first full PGA season of doing so. Normally I wouldn't have but I got into this small betting group on DraftKings (we have been doing football for years) and ended up "winning" a couple tournaments (usually around 30-40 bettors per event)

Forum List

Back