Scared Of A Stare: Ex-Deputy Eddie Duran Justified Fatally Shooting Roger Fortson Over U.S. Airman’s ‘Look Of Aggression’

Just stop.

Look, I get it: you are a copsucker. There is NOTHING you will not excuse if a cop does it. You will excuse literally ANYTHING done by a cop, because it was done by a cop. I suspect you would find a way to excuse child molestation.
And you are pro criminal

So that puts us on different sides of the issue

The truth comes out. Wonder were this will go now. The cops tells what he saw. wasnt just the stair he move forward toward cop. cop said move back. he said the guy starts moving the arm with the gun. wonder if this will go to court. oy
The headline of that story says nothing about Fortson holding a gun. Also the article only has one sentence about the gun: "Duran said that Fortson took a slight step forward and tilted his arm, holding a gun. He claims that non-threatening gesture and alleged look of aggression justified the use of deadly force."
The rest of the article denigrates Duran and presumes Fortson's skin color was somehow involved. Phoooooey!! Fortson answered the door holding a gun 'tilted' like in the movies and stepped forward. It's little wonder he's room temperature now. Oh yeah and PLEEEEEAse, no PIX of him looking like some kind of innocent graduate...."We're onto that bullshit.

Last edited:
It would have been better if the cop was better trained and didn’t kill an innocent man. The cop needs to be locked up along with anyone making excuses for his actions
Let's see what YOU do when someone is holding a gun on YOU and moving TOWARD you. Do you and your ilk answer your door gun in hand?

Exercising your rights is a great reason. There is no reason for a cop to shoot someone who wasn’t threatening them. I see you have backed away from your original claim of it being a domestic disturbance you’re getting closer to the truth now just admit the officer was wrong and you’ll be on the right side of the case
Hint: If someone is holding a gun on you, chances are you are being threatened.

The headline of that story says nothing about Fortson holding a gun. Also the article only has one sentence about the gun: "Duran said that Fortson took a slight step forward and tilted his arm, holding a gun. He claims that non-threatening gesture and alleged look of aggression justified the use of deadly force."
The rest of the article denigrates Durn and presumes Fortson's skin color was somehow involved. Phoooooey!! Fortson answered the door holding a gun 'tilted' like in the movies and stepped forward. It's little wonder he's room temperature now. Oh yeah and PLEEEEEAse, no PIX of him looking like some kind of innocent graduate...."We're onto that bullshit.
hmm hmm. to bad the cop lost his job.

Let's see what YOU do when someone is holding a gun on YOU and moving TOWARD you. Do you and your ilk answer your door gun in hand?

Hint: If someone is holding a gun on you, chances are you are being threatened.
The airman was not holding a gun on the cop it was by his side pointed at the ground. A well trained officer would have known how to better handle the situation without shooting first asking questions later.

The airman was not holding a gun on the cop it was by his side pointed at the ground. A well trained officer would have known how to better handle the situation without shooting first asking questions later.
The article (from the OP's link) that I quoted, doesn't say the gun was pointed at the ground. Also, did you know that a gun in a hand during a confrontation is a threat no matter where it is aimed?

The article (from the OP's link) that I quoted, doesn't say the gun was pointed at the ground. Also, did you know that a gun in a hand during a confrontation is a threat no matter where it is aimed?

Dozens of articles note the gun was pointed to the ground. The video shows the gun pointed to the ground.

It's a sad commentary when those who claim to support the 2nd, support the cops shooting a man for exercising his second amendment rights.

Many do not support the 2nd. They simply support whatever they see as furthering their politics.

The “ilk” ignore that question because it weakens their argument

Dozens of articles note the gun was pointed to the ground. The video shows the gun pointed to the ground.

It's a sad commentary when those who claim to support the 2nd, support the cops shooting a man for exercising his second amendment rights.

Many do not support the 2nd. They simply support whatever they see as furthering their politics.
You mean dozens of lib reprints of the same story

Merely holding the gun was a threat to the deputy

And totally unnecessary by the airman

There is no reason other than stupidity to confront the deputy while holding a weapon

And you are pro criminal

So that puts us on different sides of the issue

No, that's you. As long as the criminals wear badges, you will excuse ANYTHING.

The rest of the article denigrates Duran and presumes Fortson's skin color was somehow involved. Phoooooey!! Fortson answered the door holding a gun 'tilted' like in the movies and stepped forward. It's little wonder he's room temperature now. Oh yeah and PLEEEEEAse, no PIX of him looking like some kind of innocent graduate...."We're onto that bullshit.

Uhh...every word of that is bullshit.

And note: he WAS, in fact, Air Force.

In the middle of the night? Absolutely yes!

You mean dozens of lib reprints of the same story

Merely holding the gun was a threat to the deputy

And totally unnecessary by the airman

There is no reason other than stupidity to confront the deputy while holding a weapon
You keep saying that bit you know ors a lie. Why do you hate the second amendment so much?

I am not a trained professional, and apparently neither was this officer. It take a special kind of stupid to think a trained professional and a lay person would react the same

You keep saying that bit you know ors a lie. Why do you hate the second amendment so much?
I dont hate the 2nd

But I suspect that you do

Having the right to keep and bear arms does not relieve gun owners from practicing common sense

Last edited:
I dont hate the 2nd

But I suspect that you do

Having the right to keep and bare arms does not relieve gun owners from practicing common sense
Bullshit you are the one blaming the airman for exercising his constitutional right not the poorly trained cop how is the reason the airman is dead. You hate the fact the airman was with in his rights to do what he did the cop was not. The cop was judge jury and executioner and deserves a long prison sentence

Bullshit you are the one blaming the airman for exercising his constitutional right not the poorly trained cop how is the reason the airman is dead.
I do blame the airman for his own death due to reasons I have already explained to you

Forum List

Back