Scared Of A Stare: Ex-Deputy Eddie Duran Justified Fatally Shooting Roger Fortson Over U.S. Airman’s ‘Look Of Aggression’

Because the shit goes down in the complex seemingly every other Day & Night ?
Then dont open the door

If he’s expecting a shootout with an illegal alien gang member that makes holding his pistol in the “low work station” as you call it pretty stupid

You cling to that weak falsehood

Why did the airman open the door if he thought it was a bad guy outside?
Because he wanted to. There is nothing illegal about his actions. However the cops actions were not justified and he is paying the price for killing an innocent person

Then dont open the door

If he’s expecting a shootout with an illegal alien gang member that makes holding his pistol in the “low work station” as you call it pretty stupid
He was not holding it in a threatening way ( we agree on that then )

Then dont open the door

So the cop shot a person who was holding a firearm in a none threatening way by your assessment then.

You know this from your experience as a police officer?
Police are trained to shoot individuals not posing a threat to them is your opinion or was the officer not properly trained on how to deal with a person exercising their constitutional right in their home?

Police are trained to shoot individuals not posing a threat to them is your opinion or was the officer not properly trained on how to deal with a person exercising their constitutional right in their home?

You didn't answer my question.

Holding the gun on a police officer was a threat

You didn't answer my question.
I did you just seem not to like it. If you’re shooting someone who is not a threat you are either poorly trained or where trained to shoot law abiding citizens in their homes. You don’t get it both ways you can pick whatever one you feel comfortable with

I did you just seem not to like it. If you’re shooting someone who is not a threat you are either poorly trained or where trained to shoot law abiding citizens in their homes. You don’t get it both ways you can pick whatever one you feel comfortable with
Just holding a gun on the officer is a threat

So you don't have the training or experience.

Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night? Maybe you should sign up and show them how it's done since you are so much more knowledgeable than the experts who encounter this every single day.

Forum List

Back