Scared Of A Stare: Ex-Deputy Eddie Duran Justified Fatally Shooting Roger Fortson Over U.S. Airman’s ‘Look Of Aggression’

While “Murdered for exercising his nights” would be appropriate I would rather the cops say “killed a man spent the rest of his life in the can” as it should be
He made a stupid mistake and it cost him his life

It's a tragedy for sure. Was the Capital Cop who shot and killed unarmed and harmless Ashli Babbitt intimidated by an aggressive stare? We will probably never know because the media mindset already determined that the unarmed and harmless female Air Force Veteran deserved to die.

By
It's a tragedy for sure. Was the Capital Cop who shot and killed unarmed and harmless Ashli Babbitt intimidated by an aggressive stare? We will probably never know because the media mindset already determined that the unarmed and harmless female Air Force Veteran deserved to die.
Byrd will be arrested in 8 months or less

You mean the victim of the cops poor training who was exercising his rights. He lost his life because of the cops mistake.
No, the victim of his own stupidity by opening the door with a gun in his hand

True, along with thousands of other men who dont want to risk their life for libs who hate them
You mean in the Dallas PD or the Houston County Sheriffs department or the Texas Department of Public Safety Office in Downtown Austin or ...

You mean in the Dallas PD or the Houston County Sheriffs department or the Texas Department of Public Safety Office in Downtown Austin or ...
If I knew what misinformation you are referring to I might respond

The officer was dealing with a massive bad decision by the airman
The officer created the situation when he pulled his little hide and seek game. This situation is at the officers feet, his poor choices and inadequate training are at fault.

The officer created the situation when he pulled his little hide and seek game.
He did that once but showed himself 2 or 3 times

In your opinion how did that contribute to what happened next?

Explain it to us if you can

Forum List

Back