Scared Of A Stare: Ex-Deputy Eddie Duran Justified Fatally Shooting Roger Fortson Over U.S. Airman’s ‘Look Of Aggression’

The police are supposedly the ones who have undergone training. They should be held to a higher standard of conduct in these situations than someone who has not been trained. Although this does circle back around to my claim that poor training was the catalyst for this incident
Their higher level of training does not include taking the first bullet

Anyone holding a handgun is a potential threat because it only takes an instant to raise the gun and fire

Only 503?

So who care, huh?
Now you're trying to change the premise. It wasn't whether or not I care, it's whether it happens often. Why are you such a pussy that shaming and pointing and laughing at you is enough to run your bitch ass off your original point? :dunno:

Their higher level of training does not include taking the first bullet

Anyone holding a handgun is a potential threat because it only takes an instant to raise the gun and fire
So by your logic every police officer with a gun is a potential threat?

Now you're trying to change the premise. It wasn't whether or not I care, it's whether it happens often. Why are you such a pussy that shaming and pointing and laughing at you is enough to run your bitch ass off your original point? :dunno:
503 dead cops is often enough to matter

503 dead cops is often enough to matter
What's your premise pussy? That we should care about those 503 or that 503 over a decade of domestic calls is reasons enough to let cops shoot people in their own homes?

A threat to criminals
The airman who was killed was not a criminal yet the police officer with a gun was still a threat ending his life. Had the officer been better trained he maybe would have made better choices and not killed the airman

What's your premise pussy? That we should care about those 503 or that 503 over a decade of domestic calls is reasons enough to let cops shoot people in their own homes?
Take your pussy and go fuck yourself

Ghetto trash talking does not work here

Take your pussy and go fuck yourself

Ghetto trash talking does not work here
Of course it does. Look how quick you turned pussy and tried to turn to conversation towards compassion and away from your claim that this happens often enough that's it's understandable when coward cops shoot people for no reason in their own homes.

The airman who was killed was not a criminal yet the police officer with a gun was still a threat ending his life. Had the officer been better trained he maybe would have made better choices and not killed the airman
Or been killed himself

There was no logical reason for the black guy to open the door holding a gun

Of course it does. Look how quick you turned pussy and tried to turn to conversation towards compassion and away from your claim that this happens often enough that's it's understandable when coward cops shoot people for no reason in their own homes.
I said that domestic disturbance calls were dangerous to the cops

And you said no

I gave you the proof and you responded with your foul mouth ghetto talk

You are a loser

Or been killed himself

There was no logical reason for the black guy to open the door holding a gun
Except for a strange knock someone saying they are police but then play stupid hide and seek games. The officer fucked up when he tries to hide.
That was the catalyst for all of this. Had he had better training and not been playing games this could have gone much better

Except for a strange knock someone saying they are police but then play stupid hide and seek games. The officer fucked up when he tries to hide.
That was the catalyst for all of this. Had he had better training and not been playing games this could have gone much better
The officer knocked several times and made himself visible

But if the black guy has doubts DONT OPEN THE DOOR!

DUH!

I said that domestic disturbance calls were dangerous to the cops

And you said no

I gave you the proof and you responded with your foul mouth ghetto talk

You are a loser
Your proof was that 503 officers were killed over a span of a decade of domestic calls. My question at the start of this remains you dumb Simp. How often does violence actually happen? What percentage of these domestic calls actually ends with an officer shot? You just talking out of your ass isn't the fucking proof I asked you for, Dipshit.

Forum List

Back