Scared Of A Stare: Ex-Deputy Eddie Duran Justified Fatally Shooting Roger Fortson Over U.S. Airman’s ‘Look Of Aggression’

And I answered

503 police officers may not be important to you but it matters to most Americans
Does it matter so much to them that they're OK with officers shooting people in their own homes for no reason? I'm pretty sure even white people are against that shit or have you been thoroughly cuckolded by the State?

Does it matter so much to them that they're OK with officers shooting people in their own homes for no reason? I'm pretty sure even white people are against that shit or have you been thoroughly cuckolded by the State?
There was a reason

The black guy acted foolishly by holding a gun

The officer knocked several times and made himself visible

But if the black guy has doubts DONT OPEN THE DOOR!

DUH!
Or the officer could have received better training so he doesn’t execute someone in their own home exercising their rights. There is no way to paint this that isn’t the officers fault. He was the piece of the puzzle that was broke

Or the officer could have received better training so he doesn’t execute someone in their own home exercising their rights. There is no way to paint this that isn’t the officers fault. He was the piece of the puzzle that was broke
The cops are not required to let themselves be killed while you exercise your rights

The airman did not use common sense

You are avoiding the obvious question

Why did the black guy open the door holding a gun?

He caused his own death

There was a reason

The black guy acted foolishly by holding a gun

We don't want black men to be able to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights do we?

Those are reserved for white men.

Are you a person OK with the State shooting you in your own home for no legal reason?
Of course not

I dont suffer from a lack of common dense, aka the black brain disease, so its unlikely that I will have that happen to me

I either would have put the gun away before opening the door or I would not have opened the door

You are avoiding the obvious question

Why did the black guy open the door holding a gun?

He caused his own death
Simple it was his right as an American citizen to. No explanation beyond that is needed. Had the cop not acted in such a poor manner to a citizen exercising their rights then we wouldn’t be in this mess.
Should having a weapon in your hand and opening a door be a capital punishment offense?

Fucking LEO was fired and word is out on him ( He can get a gig as a Kubota Tractor Salesman ) oh and they yanked his LEOSA Carry Permit and his county yanked his State Permit too

Would it be reasonable to shoot a cop and then say he had aggression in his eyes? Especially if the cop wasn't alive to tell his side of the story? I don't think so, but these are confusing times.

Forum List

Back