Scared Of A Stare: Ex-Deputy Eddie Duran Justified Fatally Shooting Roger Fortson Over U.S. Airman’s ‘Look Of Aggression’

I do blame the airman for his own death due to reasons I have already explained to you
Yeah you hate the second amendment there is no other reason the excuse the poss poor performance of the murdering cop. Fuxk that cop and any shithead supporting him. The world is better without people like that in it

Yeah you hate the second amendment there is no other reason the excuse the poss poor performance of the murdering cop. Fuxk that cop and any shithead supporting him. The world is better without people like that in it
I dont hate the second amendment

People shoot themselves every year cleaning a gun that they have a right to own

But thats just an exercise in stupidity no different than brandishing a weapon to a cop

I dont hate the second amendment

People shoot themselves every year cleaning a gun that they have a right to own

But thats just an exercise in stupidity no different than brandishing a weapon to a cop
You don’t have to lie, your stance here says it all. You hate the second amendment. You don’t hold cops responsible for their actions. You are an authoritarian and can’t even admit it. The airman was within his right the cop wasn’t. Stop hating our right just because you don’t want us to have them

Only 503?

So who care, huh?

503 in a ten year period. 250 died from COVID in a single year. But for some reason nobody cares about the 250 in a year, the fifty a year are intolerable, and a great excuse for anything.

I am not a trained professional, and apparently neither was this officer. It take a special kind of stupid to think a trained professional and a lay person would react the same
Phooey! Cops are trained to shoot first if the perp has a gun.

Dozens of articles note the gun was pointed to the ground. The video shows the gun pointed to the ground.

It's a sad commentary when those who claim to support the 2nd, support the cops shooting a man for exercising his second amendment rights.

Many do not support the 2nd. They simply support whatever they see as furthering their politics.
Makes no difference where the gun was pointed anyway. I already discussed that.

503 in a ten year period. 250 died from COVID in a single year. But for some reason nobody cares about the 250 in a year, the fifty a year are intolerable, and a great excuse for anything.
50 a year is 1 every week

That gets my attention

He did both because he knocked and announced several times

Are you claiming that the black guy thought someone was there to rob him?
has it ever crossed your mind that apartments like that where the door is in an outside hallway are sound proof and the guy couldnt hear the cop talking??
its more proven by the cameras inside that showed he looked and didnt see or hear anything and why he went and got his gun,,

Phooey! Cops are trained to shoot first if the perp has a gun.
But if they do then they can expect no support from the PD or the city

Its a wonder cops even lift a finger to apprehend criminsls

And in many big blue cites they seem to be just going through the motions of real police work

Why stick their neck out when the anti cop crazies are just waiting for a chance to chop it off?

It's okay. They also shoot little dogs.

cute-small-dog-breeds.jpg

Forum List

Back