Scenes from America

Well, you are the one who asked such a stupid lame question, I merely answered it. You aked "Name one", I did. You never asked me to provide a "shining example" and no I don't blame the gun, just the appalling ease with which anyone in your country can get one.

And here....one of the 1.1 million times this year armed citizens stopped violent criminals....saving two lives....

A bystander drew his gun on a man accused of beating and stomping on his pregnant girlfriend outside a Publix super market, ending the “brutal” attack, Florida deputies say.

The incident occurred around 5:15 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 22, in the parking lot of the Largo grocery store, according to an arrest affidavit. The woman told Pinellas County deputies that her boyfriend, Cole Danisment, 27, got angry and punched her in the face repeatedly. She fell to the ground, and Danisment is then accused of stomping on her head and upper body.

The woman told deputies that Danisment knew she was 14 weeks pregnant with his unborn child. A man who witnessed the attack said he feared for the woman’s life, prompting him to intervene. Danisment didn’t stop brutalizing the woman until the witness pulled a gun on him, according to the affidavit.

According to police, Danisment had a no-contact order issued just last week after another domestic violence arrest that prohibited him from being anywhere near the woman he allegedly assaulted. That court order didn’t stop him from allegedly carrying out the brutal assault of his girlfriend, obviously. It took a stranger who was lawfully carrying concealed to bring the attack to a close without it escalating any further.

In London the man would have simply kept stomping the woman....likely to death, or at least losing her baby......

Seems you can't even go for a ride in your car over there...

Funny, I've been driving cars for decades and never had a bullet fired at me or in my general direction. Ah, I get it, you see a breathless headline from a writer trying to set a narrative and think it applies to everyone everywhere in this country.

Another day dawns in gun soaked America, sad.

one more of the 1.1 million times a year Americans use their guns to stop rape, robbery, murder, beatings, stabbings, mass public shootings, and government mass murder……

This story would have been much different in Europe…..the homeowner likely stabbed or tortured by the criminal….and for some insane reason, that is the preferred outcome for Europeans…..

homeowner said the 32-year-old hoodlum broke down the door in the late afternoon last Friday. Washington must have thought he would have the home all to himself. Again, he thought wrong.

Instead of walking into an easy score, Washington walked into an armed homeowner who invited him to leave. Washington didn’t want to drop the butcher knife he was carrying. So he got shot instead.

This criminal is one of the 235 or so criminals too stupid to retalize that a victim armed with a gun should not be pushed………they actually have the ability to shoot……and often do…..

Another day dawns in gun soaked America, sad.

Another scene from America....this could not happen in Britain...the woman and children would have been at the mercy of the criminal.........

Just one more of the estimated 1.1 million times a year Americans use their legal guns to stop rape, robbery, murder, beatings, stabbings, mass public shootings, and as a deterrent to the mass murder we saw in just 6 years of European history, 1939-1945 where 15 million innocent men, women and children were murdered by their governments....

Upon arrival to the home, deputies talked with the homeowner, who told authorities that man had broken into their home through the garage. The homeowner said the man tried to get into the bedroom where she and her children had locked themselves to hide from the intruder.

“The homeowner warned Garcia that the police had been called and she had a gun,” the sheriff’s office stated. “When Garcia refused to leave and continued to try to get into the bedroom, the homeowner shot once through the door.”

That one shot apparently hit its mark, as Garcia fled from the home with non-life threatening injuries. Thankfully, because of the woman’s ability to protect herself and her kids the intruder never entered the bedroom where the three were hiding from the intruder in their home, and none of them suffered any injuries in the break-in.

According to vagagond and other posters from around the world, the better outcome would have been the woman robbed, quite possibly raped, brutalized, and whatever else the criminal decided to do to her and her children.......since they would take that gun away from her, giving her and her children to the control and whims of the criminal....

one more of the 1.1 million times a year Americans use their guns to stop rape, robbery, murder, beatings, stabbings, mass public shootings, and government mass murder……

This story would have been much different in Europe…..the homeowner likely stabbed or tortured by the criminal….and for some insane reason, that is the preferred outcome for Europeans…..

homeowner said the 32-year-old hoodlum broke down the door in the late afternoon last Friday. Washington must have thought he would have the home all to himself. Again, he thought wrong.

Instead of walking into an easy score, Washington walked into an armed homeowner who invited him to leave. Washington didn’t want to drop the butcher knife he was carrying. So he got shot instead.

This criminal is one of the 235 or so criminals too stupid to retalize that a victim armed with a gun should not be pushed………they actually have the ability to shoot……and often do…..
Gosh, your doors must be made of balsa wood, the ease they get broken down.

These folks are just having too much fun.

record high as offence reported every 11 MINUTES

1667045008456.png

Forum List

Back