Scenes from America

These folks definately need some hobbies other than ''stabbing because it's fun''.

1667045507951.png

Correct, it probably wouldn't happen in Britain as our homes (and garages) tend to be more secure and the Police tend to get there faster.

Yeah....no.....the criminals in Britain know exactly how long they have if the police are called......and like to use torture on their victims....

thought Orange county was supposed to be a nice place, still I suppose everywher people argue, but except in America, arguments don't normally end up with people being shot.

Orange County is in California.....a state under the total control of the democrat party...where they have destroyed the police, and released violent criminals over and over again....

And they have some of the strictest gun control in our country, you dumb ass.

So, "go out with me or I'll shoot you" is a chat up line in America?

15 million innocent men, women and children murdered by your European governments in 6 years.

246 years in America, around a total of 2,460,000 gun murders....

So......you have a lot of stories to print before we reach your murder total...keep working....you won't get much sleep....it will take you a long time.........

Gosh, your doors must be made of balsa wood, the ease they get broken down.

You mean like these homes in Britain....

An Englishman's home is his dungeon

But the trouble is that this kind of burglary - the kind most likely to go "wrong" - is now the norm in Britain. In America, it's called a "hot" burglary - a burglary that takes place when the homeowners are present - or a "home invasion", which is a much more accurate term. Just over 10 per cent of US burglaries are "hot" burglaries, and in my part of the world it's statistically insignificant: there is virtually zero chance of a New Hampshire home being broken into while the family are present.

But in England and Wales it's more than 50 per cent and climbing. Which is hardly surprising given the police's petty, well-publicised pursuit of those citizens who have the impertinence to resist criminals.

These days, even as he or she is being clobbered, the more thoughtful British subject is usually keeping an eye (the one that hasn't been poked out) on potential liability. Four years ago, Shirley Best, proprietor of the Rolander Fashion emporium, whose clients include Zara Phillips, was ironing some clothes when the proverbial two youths showed up. They pressed the hot iron into her flesh, burning her badly, and then stole her watch. "I was frightened to defend myself," said Miss Best. "I thought if I did anything I would be arrested." There speaks the modern British crime victim.

Yeah....no.....the criminals in Britain know exactly how long they have if the police are called......and like to use torture on their victims....
You bet. Torture is just common place in England, and their citizens accept that as just another fact of life. Do you realize how absurdly stooooopid that sounds? No idea why you make such a continous effort to make up shit about England, but you've got some sort of mental problem that needs attention.

Looks like going to the shops can get you killed in gun soaked America
Hmmm, that's funny. I live where I KNOW people carry and have never seen anyone pull a gun in a store. I must be missing something. Oh, I know, maybe they don't pull a gun because they know someone's going to pop them before they can hurt anyone.

thought Orange county was supposed to be a nice place, still I suppose everywher people argue, but except in America, arguments don't normally end up with people being shot.
Yes, that's true. In America most arguments do not end with someone getting shot.

*cough* My Lai *cough* Mỹ Lai massacre - Wikipedia
Don't tell me, they were American Conmmunists...
Just one atrocity in a list of American atrocities committed against innocents, more here:
You've got ONE incident by US forces that got out of control after being fired upon from the village of My Lai, the VC and NVA routinely murdered and tortured South Vietnamese civilians and local governmental officials as an official policy. It was to intimidate the South Vietnamese people from supporting the RVN government. Thousands of civilians were murdered by the VC and NVA in the Tet Offensive alone. The famous, or infamous, photo of a South Vietnamese officer executing a North Vietnamese officer captured in civilian clothes was the result of some of those murders. The North Vietnamese was captured in civilian clothes while in the process of murdering civilians.

Someone shooting up a school football game. Why do you need a gun to watch a football game ?

And here comes Tommy with yet another one of his anti-American rants. Just can't tolerate anything anywhere which doesn't comport with his butt-clenched philosophy even if it is on the other side of the planet?

Who needs a gun at a football game? Maybe they were wearing it to and from the game--- they still have to drive there and back don't they? Maybe they will be stopping somewhere along the way. B-But, if everyone were just totally disarmed, the world would be perfect! Fraid not, son. Only idiots believe in a utopia where everyone gets along, and if you disarm one person, there will always be another with a weapon intending harm.

For instance--- had there been another CCW nearby, he might have been able to stop the assailant here! So in this case, your policy actually COST LIVES.

You've got ONE incident by US forces that got out of control after being fired upon from the village of My Lai, the VC and NVA routinely murdered and tortured South Vietnamese civilians and local governmental officials as an official policy. It was to intimidate the South Vietnamese people from supporting the RVN government. Thousands of civilians were murdered by the VC and NVA in the Tet Offensive alone. The famous, or infamous, photo of a South Vietnamese officer executing a North Vietnamese officer captured in civilian clothes was the result of some of those murders. The North Vietnamese was captured in civilian clothes while in the process of murdering civilians.
That's kinda like saying someone robbed a bank, so nobody will care if I rob this little convience store.

You bet. Torture is just common place in England, and their citizens accept that as just another fact of life. Do you realize how absurdly stooooopid that sounds? No idea why you make such a continous effort to make up shit about England, but you've got some sort of mental problem that needs attention.

It is in their home invasions.....which they have in greater numbers than we have here in the U.S. In the U.S. criminals are afraid of getting shot, in Britain they don't have to be afraid of that, so they can take their time with their victims.

Half of burglaries now take place when people are at home as police 'inaction' makes criminals bolder

Half of burglaries in Britain now take place while householders are inside their homes, as thieves become emboldened by police inaction.

Campaigners said criminals no longer fear being caught in the act after figures showed 58 per cent of burglaries happen at occupied properties.

The findings come after Maureen Whale, 77, collapsed and later died as she phoned 999 to report a break-in at her home on Tuesday night.

Police were accused of ignoring repeated warnings about gangs operating in the neighbourhood of Barnet, north London. Three other burglaries took place nearby on the same day.

It comes as police forces across the country struggle to cope with a rising tide of violent crime. Figures...

Burglary victims attacked in their own home once every 30 minutes

A householder is attacked by a violent burglar every 30 minutes.

The shocking statistic exposes for the first time the epidemic of terrifying intruder confrontations taking place in Britain.

It will intensify demands for householders to be given greater protection if they use force to protect themselves and their family against a burglar.

In the wake of the case of Munir Hussain, who was jailed and later freed for beating a raider, ministers insisted it was extremely rare for a person to find themselves in trouble with the police for fighting back against a burglar.

But with householders suffering violence on 23,000 occasions last year, campaigners say the case for a change to the law is growing ever stronger.

The Tories, who compiled the figures, have given a manifesto commitment to review the law, which currently allows a householder to respond with 'reasonable force'.

Under one option being considered, a burglary victim who took on an intruder could only be prosecuted if they used 'grossly disproportionate force'.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'These figures are an alarming indication of the culture of violence that has built up in our society.

'It just goes to show how important it is that we change the law to give proper protection to householders who defend themselves and their families against a violent intruder in their homes.

'The Government promised to change the law, but then didn't. We will.'

The figures emerged in an analysis of official crime statistics. Last year, the number of domestic burglaries recorded by police in England and Wales rose for the first time in six years, from 280,694 in 2007-08 to 284,427.

The British Crime Survey provides more information on the nature of burglaries than those recorded in police crime figures.

According to the BCS, householders came face-to-face with burglars in 20 per cent of domestic burglaries last year. That translates one every ten minutes. In other cases, either no one was at home or the victim was at home but unaware they were being burgled and did not see the offender.

Of the burglaries in which the victim came face-to-face with the intruder, violence was either used or threatened in 59 per cent of crimes.
===========

Wealthy retired couple tortured by burglars who forced wife to walk on broken glass in £20,000 raid

wealthy couple were tortured by "Swat team" burglars who forced the wife to walk on broken glass before breaking one of her toes with a sledgehammer while stealing £20,000 of gold and jewels.

Professional burglars John McCarthy, 35, and Richard Leslie, 37, were branded "every householder's worst nightmare" after playing leading roles in the gang that terrorised the vulnerable pensioners for four hours during a night-time raid.

--------

During their ordeal, the couple, aged in their 70s, were bound with tape, beaten, threatened and locked in a utility room.

The burglars hit the 77-year-old man with a chair and forced his 75-year-old wife to walk barefoot on glass, having discarded her slippers.

One of the burglars threatened to cut off the wife's fingers and ear with a pair of shears if gold, cash and Rolex watches were not produced.

She also needed extensive dental treatment because of the beating to her face. Her husband was stuck with pins "many times" to extort more valuables, the court heard.

During the attack, one of the armed intruders boasted: "This is what we do for a living."

They made off with Chinese ornaments in 24 carat gold, jewellery, silver commemorative coins featuring Winston Churchill and Margaret Thatcher, gold bars, a custom-made Seiko watch as well as thousands of pounds and Hong Kong dollars in cash.
============

An Englishman's home is his dungeon

Various reassuring types, from police spokesmen to the Economist, described the stabbing of the Moncktons as a "burglary gone wrong". If only more burglaries could go right, they imply, this sort of thing wouldn't happen.
But the trouble is that this kind of burglary - the kind most likely to go "wrong" - is now the norm in Britain. In America, it's called a "hot" burglary - a burglary that takes place when the homeowners are present - or a "home invasion", which is a much more accurate term. Just over 10 per cent of US burglaries are "hot" burglaries, and in my part of the world it's statistically insignificant: there is virtually zero chance of a New Hampshire home being broken into while the family are present. But in England and Wales it's more than 50 per cent and climbing. Which is hardly surprising given the police's petty, well-publicised pursuit of those citizens who have the impertinence to resist criminals.
These days, even as he or she is being clobbered, the more thoughtful British subject is usually keeping an eye (the one that hasn't been poked out) on potential liability. Four years ago, Shirley Best, proprietor of the Rolander Fashion emporium, whose clients include Zara Phillips, was ironing some clothes when the proverbial two youths showed up. They pressed the hot iron into her flesh, burning her badly, and then stole her watch. "I was frightened to defend myself," said Miss Best. "I thought if I did anything I would be arrested." There speaks the modern British crime victim.

Waterboarded by a gang of robbers in her £7m home: Masked intruders torture grandmother, 73, for three hours to make her open a safe

That led to a terrifying three-hour ordeal in which the attackers used waterboarding – a form of torture in which the victim is made to feel they are about to be drowned.
The men took underwear from Mrs Jansen’s bedroom and forced it into her mouth before dragging her into the en-suite bathroom. They pulled her head back over the bath and covered her face with a towel they kept flooded with water from the shower head.
‘They did this to me three times but I just couldn’t open the safe,’ she said. ‘I kept telling them it was empty but they didn’t believe me.’
Mrs Jansen, who lives on a private estate in Weybridge, Surrey, told the Mail: ‘I was absolutely terrified, I thought they were going to kill me.
‘They asked me if I had any grandchildren, I told them I had ten and they said “We are going to kill you, do you think your grandchildren will miss you?”
‘I was consumed by fear. It was sheer hell and all I can remember is praying.’
Her six-bedroomed house had been broken into several weeks before the attack last Friday and Surrey Police believe the raiders had located the two safes at that point.

Read more: Waterboarded by a gang of robbers in her £7m home: Masked intruders torture grandmother, 73, for three hours to make her open a safe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: Burglary victims attacked in their own home once every 30 minutes

Orange County is in California.....a state under the total control of the democrat party...where they have destroyed the police, and released violent criminals over and over again....

And they have some of the strictest gun control in our country, you dumb ass.
They may well do, but it appears this is in Orange County in Republican controlled Florida... Hey ho.

Interesting that he keeps posting an opinion piece from a notorious RW publication. The "Shirley Best incident" doesn't seem to appear in any other news reports, even the one that the opinion piece was published in.

No, please read the second link. My Lai was just the most well known American war crime internationally, there are several others.

Hmmm, that's funny. I live where I KNOW people carry and have never seen anyone pull a gun in a store. I must be missing something. Oh, I know, maybe they don't pull a gun because they know someone's going to pop them before they can hurt anyone.

Yes, that's true. In America most arguments do not end with someone getting shot.
How many times have you been struck by lightning or seen someone struck by lightning? It still happens to people, just because you haven't experienced an event doesn't mean it doesn't happen, or can't happen.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back