Scheffler just notched his 6th win of the year and it's not even July yet!

He's so dialed in right now, he reminds me of how dominant Johnny Miller was at his peak in the 70s. Will he reach 10 wins in one year? If I remember correctly Byron Nelson set the totals wins record in a single year but that was during the war.

He is amazing. Crazy how poorly he did at the US Open.

Plus, on top of the 6 wins, he has 2 second place finishes and a 3rd place and a 5th. He has been top 5 10 out of 15 times he has played.

He is amazing. Crazy how poorly he did at the US Open.

Plus, on top of the 6 wins, he has 2 second place finishes and a 3rd place and a 5th. He has been top 5 10 out of 15 times he has played.
Well to be fair that was a bizarre course. And the tournament directors made it worse with some of the pin positions. I just marvel at how perfectly he strikes the ball with his feet sliding all over the place. How?

He's so dialed in right now, he reminds me of how dominant Johnny Miller was at his peak in the 70s. Will he reach 10 wins in one year? If I remember correctly Byron Nelson set the totals wins record in a single year but that was during the war.
I was at byu with Miller. We've played golf together here in Idaho. He used to come up here pheasant hunting when it was good. But now it suxx so he don't come up here any more

18 wins in one year. He also broke the 2 year record. 26

Tiger only got 9 in 1 year or 17 in 2.

3 consecutive years Byron won 32. Tiger 21.

If he weren't playing so well, Xander would probably have another win and Morikawa 1 or 2. They have both been playing well.

Forum List

Back