Schiff Stacks The Deck

While part of the investigation is over, it would be nice to find out who/what propagated the lies and hold them accountable.
Which lies are you talking about? Several have already plead guilty for lying.

Yep, sure don't recall guilty pleas from the likes of Brenan, McCabe, Comey, Strozk, Page, Hillary, Obama, etc.
Well, McCabe and Comey were fired, Stozk and Page demoted, Hillary and Obama extensively investigated for years on numerous issues and not found guilty of any crimes. What are you complaining about?

Ok, so you feel being fired and/or demoted makes up for the lies and millions spent on this charade? BTW, Hillary and Obama have not been investigated for their role in this mess. Add insult to injury the Smollett situation reeks of the Obama's.
Are you talking about the Mueller investigation? That was started by Trumps people and backed by Trumps people. If you’re talking about something else then what?

And it was based on what?

Which lies are you talking about? Several have already plead guilty for lying.

Yep, sure don't recall guilty pleas from the likes of Brenan, McCabe, Comey, Strozk, Page, Hillary, Obama, etc.
Well, McCabe and Comey were fired, Stozk and Page demoted, Hillary and Obama extensively investigated for years on numerous issues and not found guilty of any crimes. What are you complaining about?

Ok, so you feel being fired and/or demoted makes up for the lies and millions spent on this charade? BTW, Hillary and Obama have not been investigated for their role in this mess. Add insult to injury the Smollett situation reeks of the Obama's.
Are you talking about the Mueller investigation? That was started by Trumps people and backed by Trumps people. If you’re talking about something else then what?

Russian election interference, Flynn lying about it and Trump firing the director of the FBI for looking into Flynn. That’s just the public intel...

Russian election interference, Flynn lying about it and Trump firing the director of the FBI for looking into Flynn. That’s just the public intel...

Which, coincidently, was known during the Obama administration and inflamed by a fake dossier which was paid for by Clinton.

At this stage it is like giving the Dems blocks to play with, or a deck of Old Maids. It keeps the children busy while the adult tend to business.

Exactly why Trump keeps poking the tardly bear, it keeps them on the floor and out of adults way.
Who exactly do you think is acting like an adult in the trump camp? It is a circus over there!
Adults don't Weaponize Fairy Tales, Whip Up Hysteria, Lie for two years to The American People to Attack and attempt to Remove a President who committed No Crime, simply because he won, and Hillary will never be President.
There are plenty of immature children on the other side, no doubt about that. But that’s not what I asked. I know you like to divert instead of answering straight questions but you should work on that. Do better. Trump acts like a spoiled child, his admin is spinning in chaos, his opposition are off the rails. Like I said the whole thing is a circus. Any objective thinker would see that

You don't like Trump because he tells you to eat your vegetables.
You don't like being told that you have to do your homework, and chores or you don't get an allowance.

Trump is The Adult in The Room, telling you that you have to make your bed in the morning, go to school, and get good grades.

Leave Governing to The Adults.

You are coddled, spoiled & have your participation trophy, and your leftist privilege, where you are never held accountable for your crimes (See Hollywood College Scandal, Jussie Smollet, Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama, and YOU!

tenor.gif

He also exposes you as a lying propagandist, but that is another book for you we'll have to read to you at another story time.
iu

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

d1ozg07s54rx.jpg

Last edited:

Which, coincidently, was known during the Obama administration and inflamed by a fake dossier which was paid for by Clinton.

Every major claim in the Dossier has been proven except the pee tape. Every. Single. One. The Dossier is hardly fake.

Trump brought this investigation on himself with lies about meetings and contacts with Russians and by firing Comey.

That has nothing to do with Anything that I just said. Get off the talking points and just have a straight conversation. We all know that many Trump people lied about communications with Russia. We all know Russia committed crimes with their involvement with our election. The Trump people lies caused suspicion and purpetuated investigation. Just own it, those are facts.

At this stage it is like giving the Dems blocks to play with, or a deck of Old Maids. It keeps the children busy while the adult tend to business.

Exactly why Trump keeps poking the tardly bear, it keeps them on the floor and out of adults way.
Who exactly do you think is acting like an adult in the trump camp? It is a circus over there!
Adults don't Weaponize Fairy Tales, Whip Up Hysteria, Lie for two years to The American People to Attack and attempt to Remove a President who committed No Crime, simply because he won, and Hillary will never be President.
There are plenty of immature children on the other side, no doubt about that. But that’s not what I asked. I know you like to divert instead of answering straight questions but you should work on that. Do better. Trump acts like a spoiled child, his admin is spinning in chaos, his opposition are off the rails. Like I said the whole thing is a circus. Any objective thinker would see that

You don't like being told that you have to do your homework, and chores or you don't get an allowance.

Trump is The Adult in The Room, telling you that you have to make your bed in the morning, go to school, and get good grades.

You are coddled, spoiled & have your participation trophy, and your leftist privilege, where you are never held accountable for your crimes (See Hollywood College Scandal, Jussie Smollet, Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama, and YOU!

tenor.gif

He also exposes you as a lying propagandist, but that is another book for you we'll have to read to you at another story time.
iu

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

d1ozg07s54rx.jpg

It’s quite ironic and humorous that you try and call me an emotional child while responding with over emotional false presumptions about how I “feel” something you know nothing about. And then followed by a bunch of childish MeMes and photos. If you could only see how foolish you look. :290968001256257790-final::clap2:

Flynn never lied about speaking with any Russian. That was disclosed in full. What Mueller did, and he should be smacked with Prosecutorial MisConduct for it, was grill his victims on, times, dates etc. while depriving the people he was trying to nail on process crimes of their own disclosure statements. In some cases he deprived them of their own emails and text messages. He repeatedly followed this pattern of orchestrating process crimes to squeeze people in to ratting on The President. You cannot rat on someone who never colluded. Even Cohen said Trump didn't do that.

How different is that than how Clinton was treated? Immunity, allowed to have all kinds of people with her when she was questioned. No notes taken, no testimony recorded, she was allowed to destroy evidence, devices, and she blatantly lied and then was let off the hook with a fictional defense of "Too Stupid To Know She Was A Criminal"?

Therefore she was too stupid to be President.

QUIT YOUR LYING AND PROPAGANDIZING THESE THREADS.

NAME ONE PERSON ON TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN STAFF MUELLER GAVE IMMUNITY TO.

Trump fired Comey for looking into Flynn ? Link ?
Trump fired Comey for the “Trump Russia thing” that’s a direct quote. The Trump Russia thing that Comey was investigating at the time was Flynn amougst other things. They had a meeting about it and Trump asked Comey to back off Flyn and Comey refused. Did you not follow this? It was all very public news. Do I really need to go find links? Maybe you should go do some homework

Flynn never lied about speaking with any Russian. That was disclosed in full. What Mueller did, and he should be smacked with Prosecutorial MisConduct for it, was grill his victims on, times, dates etc. while depriving the people he was trying to nail on process crimes of their own disclosure statements. In some cases he deprived them of their own emails and text messages. He repeatedly followed this pattern of orchestrating process crimes to squeeze people in to ratting on The President. You cannot rat on someone who never colluded. Even Cohen said Trump didn't do that.

How different is that than how Clinton was treated? Immunity, allowed to have all kinds of people with her when she was questioned. No notes taken, no testimony recorded, she was allowed to destroy evidence, devices, and she blatantly lied and then was let off the hook with a fictional defense of "Too Stupid To Know She Was A Criminal"?

Why did Flynn get Fired? Simple question, please give a straight answer

tenor.gif

iu

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

d1ozg07s54rx.jpg

It’s quite ironic and humorous that you try and call me an emotional child while responding with over emotional false presumptions about how I “feel” something you know nothing about. And then followed by a bunch of childish MeMes and photos. If you could only see how foolish you look. :290968001256257790-final::clap2:
The memes are to point out how triggered you are. Your responses to me vindicates my use of memes to show how emotionally invested you are in "Russian Collusion Delusion"

NO COLLUSION!
NO COLLUSON!
NO COLLUSION!
i60sC1l.gif

For Libtards like you, it's The equivalent of saying "The Power of Christ Compels You!"

789a057dd85e08518b90f154001011b2.gif

Trump fired Comey for the “Trump Russia thing” that’s a direct quote. The Trump Russia thing that Comey was investigating at the time was Flynn amougst other things. They had a meeting about it and Trump asked Comey to back off Flyn and Comey refused. Did you not follow this? It was all very public news. Do I really need to go find links? Maybe you should go do some homework

Sure. Post a link and time mark of the statement.

tenor.gif

iu

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

d1ozg07s54rx.jpg

The memes are to point out how triggered you are. Your responses to me vindicates my use of memes to show how emotionally invested you are in "Russian Collusion Delusion"

NO COLLUSION!
NO COLLUSON!
NO COLLUSION!
i60sC1l.gif

For Libtards like you, it's The equivalent of saying "The Power of Christ Compels You!"

789a057dd85e08518b90f154001011b2.gif

The memes only show how childish you are and how your brain works. You engage in debate like a grade schooler. That’s why I call you a joke

Sure. Post a link and time mark of the statement.
Why? It is common knowledge. What point are you challenging? Just state your counter arguement and we can save some time

For Russian Collusion?

Poor little butt hurt boy. Flynn did nothing illegal, What he did do was panic, and fudge the facts a bit.

And for that, Mueller decimated him financially, crucified him, extorted him, threatened to destroy his son, and tried to make an example of him over things Clinton and Obama do and still do today as do you 10,000 times a day.

Why has thou allowed Satan to enter thee?
QEc9CYn.gif

Get thee behind me Satan!
8adc323500.gif

For Russian Collusion?

Poor little butt hurt boy. Flynn did nothing illegal, What he did do was panic, and fudge the facts a bit.

And for that, Mueller decimated him financially, crucified him, extorted him, threatened to destroy his son, and tried to make an example of him over things Clinton and Obama do and still do today as do you 10,000 times a day.

Why has thou allowed Satan to enter thee?
QEc9CYn.gif

Get thee behind me Satan!
8adc323500.gif
Dude, simple question, why can’t you just give a simple and straight answer... Why did Trump Fire Flynn?

Forum List

Back