Schifferbrains holding another behind closed doors Star Chamber interview.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Why can't the party you vote for get things done for you?
I have no idea WTF you are babbling about.

Any comment on the subject?
Your Reps don't seem to be able to git-r-done for you. Is that not your lament? You chose "one" of your "two" political parties, and the "other" one must be blamed for what "yours" cannot accomplish for you. Is this not your thread's point?

I thought Dimwingers just voted to make this open and transparent.

Surely they didn't lie again.

Tim Morrison, who was the top adviser on the National Security Council handling Russian and European affairs, is testifying before House committees Thursday as part of the ongoing impeachment inquiry into President Trump, a day after resigning his post.

White House official who flagged Ukraine concerns testifies in impeachment probe
Have you proved yet that the way this committee holds hearings is any different than what other committees have done in the past when listening to witness testimony?

Your Reps don't seem to be able to git-r-done for you. Is that not your lament? You chose "one" of your "two" political parties, and the "other" one must be blamed for what "yours" cannot accomplish for you. Is this not your thread's point?
You are still babbling.

Anything on topic?

You are still babbling.

Anything on topic?

He's asking why the GOP isn't getting things done for you.
The Gestapo tactics of Nazi Pelousy and Adumb Schifferbrains.

Next?
You chose "one" of your "two" political parties, and the "other" one must be blamed for what "yours" cannot accomplish for you. Is this not your thread's point?

Partisanshitheads all sound alike to me.

Next?
You chose "one" of your "two" political parties, and the "other" one must be blamed for what "yours" cannot accomplish for you. Is this not your thread's point?

You have yet to address the topic of the thread.

If Dimwingers voted for an open process this morning, why is Schifferbrains back in his Star Chamber?

Next?

If Dimwingers voted for an open process this morning, why is Schifferbrains back in his Star Chamber?
All you partisanshitheads are wacked out of your minds. Choose "one" of your "two" parties, blame the "other" party for what "yours" can't get done for ya.

You just go right on engaging in the same behavior while awaiting a different outcome, k? I'll watch.

Next?

All you partisanshitheads are wacked out of your minds. Choose "one" of your "two" parties, blame the "other" party for what "yours" can't get done for ya.

You just go right on engaging in the same behavior while awaiting a different outcome, k? I'll watch.
You have posted the same thing several times. It is clear by your incoherent, off topic rants that you don't possess the mental capacity to discuss the topic.

Dismissed, troll.

Next?

They are following precedent set by repubs.

Next?

You have posted the same thing several times. It is clear by your incoherent, off topic rants that you don't possess the mental capacity to discuss the topic.

Dismissed, troll.
Your party is not delivering for you is it.

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano fact-checked Republicans Thursday, saying House Democrats are allowed to conduct “secret” witness depositions for the impeachment inquiry of President Trump thanks to rules established in 2015 by the then-Republican-controlled House.
Dems’ closed hearings follow rules ‘Republican majority’ put in place: Fox News legal analyst
When the Republicans collect witness deposition it's following the law they passed in 2015. When Dems do it,,,, well it's an outrage!!!! :disbelief:
Little Trumpsters,,,,,and ignorance, sure go together. :dunno:

I thought Dimwingers just voted to make this open and transparent.

Surely they didn't lie again.

Tim Morrison, who was the top adviser on the National Security Council handling Russian and European affairs, is testifying before House committees Thursday as part of the ongoing impeachment inquiry into President Trump, a day after resigning his post.

White House official who flagged Ukraine concerns testifies in impeachment probe
Have you proved yet that the way this committee holds hearings is any different than what other committees have done in the past when listening to witness testimony?

Most definitely - It's called precedence.

Check out the timeline and House reactions of both Nixon and Clinton impeachment process.

Forum List

Back