Schmilblick

I propose you a popular French game of the 1970s.
The goal of the game is to find the object in question that the person proposes that is me to begin with.

So I’ve chosen an object and you’re going to ask me questions to find the name of the object

Like: is it fragile? is it heavy? can the object be carried? Is the object inside the house? outside, etc...

Ask specific questions, I know that I will answer you as best I can .

And whoever finds will have a new Schmilblick for us

Shall we try and see?

Here we go !

That game is known as 20 questions. My little niece gave my mom an electronic version of that game. It was a little purple ball the size of a pool ball and it had a display and 3 buttons, yes no and not sure. YOU think of something and it asks you questions and you answer them as yes, no or not sure. It's scary, that thing gets it like 95% of the time within the 20 question limit.

I propose you a popular French game of the 1970s.
The goal of the game is to find the object in question that the person proposes that is me to begin with.

So I’ve chosen an object and you’re going to ask me questions to find the name of the object

Like: is it fragile? is it heavy? can the object be carried? Is the object inside the house? outside, etc...

Ask specific questions, I know that I will answer you as best I can .

And whoever finds will have a new Schmilblick for us

Shall we try and see?

Here we go !

That game is known as 20 questions. My little niece gave my mom an electronic version of that game. It was a little purple ball the size of a pool ball and it had a display and 3 buttons, yes no and not sure. YOU think of something and it asks you questions and you answer them as yes, no or not sure. It's scary, that thing gets it like 95% of the time within the 20 question limit.
No limit of question for the Schmilblick but i think it is found before 20 quesitons.

Forum List

Back