School ‘Equity’ Police Are So Draconian, Their Own Rules Get Them Fired

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Madison, Wisconsin, McFarland High School Associate Principal Anne Nichols is resigning after acknowledging she used the “N-word” in the presence of students, according to the McFarland School District.

Perhaps Nichols had no choice but to step down. She is the District Equity Coordinator, after all. She’s also the sister-in-law of woke Dane County District Attorney Ismael Ozanne. In a statement to district residents, Nichols wrote that her resignation would be effective immediately.

Explaining the incident that led to her departure, the equity coordinator wrote, “On September 13, 2022, while addressing a concern that a student had said the ‘n word’ [sic] to another student, I asked a clarifying question in which I stated the full word. While I immediately recognized my mistake and apologized, I acknowledge the impact that hearing this word can have.”

Useful idiot
Please face wall

Madison, Wisconsin, McFarland High School Associate Principal Anne Nichols is resigning after acknowledging she used the “N-word” in the presence of students, according to the McFarland School District.

Perhaps Nichols had no choice but to step down. She is the District Equity Coordinator, after all. She’s also the sister-in-law of woke Dane County District Attorney Ismael Ozanne. In a statement to district residents, Nichols wrote that her resignation would be effective immediately.

Explaining the incident that led to her departure, the equity coordinator wrote, “On September 13, 2022, while addressing a concern that a student had said the ‘n word’ [sic] to another student, I asked a clarifying question in which I stated the full word. While I immediately recognized my mistake and apologized, I acknowledge the impact that hearing this word can have.”

Useful idiot
Please face wall
1984 baby! :)

Useful idiot
Please face wall

Okay so....don't like that word and can understand her firing if she was CALLING kids that but....she was just quoting it? That another kid said?

Like, "Did you say '(bad word)'?"

Okay. Seems extreme.

Forum List

Back