🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

School guard breaks girls arm for dropping cake

As I recall the facts of this case the girl like all the effing punks got off easy.

Info wars?

Police and security guards are not the same.

What happened?

1 inquiry clears Palmdale guard - Los Angeles Times

...The incident at the school started when student Pleajhai Mervin, 16, brought a sheet cake to school. Cakes, balloons and video cameras are prohibited on campus, Deeley said.

According to witnesses, Mervin intentionally threw the cake on the floor of the lunch area. Niemeyer asked her at least 24 times to clean it up. Instead, Mervin used profanity and started to poke her finger in the guard's face.

When she bumped past Niemeyer, he "grabbed her arm and put it behind her back in a control hold," which is a wrist lock typically used to detain people, Deeley said.

Mervin has said that Niemeyer slammed her down onto a table. Deeley said it had been determined that Mervin independently flopped down on the table and Niemeyer didn't apply pressure.

A 14-year-old student started to videotape the tussle. That boy was trying to incite other students and calling Niemeyer names, Deeley said. The boy was tackled by several security guards and handcuffed when he failed to hand over the camera.

"They were very restrained in what they were doing," Deeley said, referring to the security guards. "The boy's juvenile sister attacked the security guards, trying to get them to leave her brother."

Judge rules against teens in controversial case

Judge rules against teens in controversial case
By Charlene Muhammad
Staff Writer
Updated Jul 14, 2008

PALMDALE, Calif. (FinalCall.com) - A juvenile court judge on June 23 “found it to be true” that two Black teenagers committed misdemeanor battery on a public officer and one made criminal threats in a case that gained widespread attention after a security guard at William Pete Knight High School broke one girl’s wrist last September.

Juvenile court Judge Christopher Estes sentenced Pleajhai Mervin, Kenngela Lockett and her brother Joshua to at-home probation and community service, but spared them any jail time. Ms. Mervin, then 15, and Ms. Lockett were charged with the misdemeanors while Joshua Lockett was charged with felony counts of threatening a public officer and making criminal threats. He also faced misdemeanor charges for disturbing the peace.

The youths must perform 80 hours of community service and undergo anger management classes, but according to Atty. Carl Douglas, their lawyer, they could be entangled in the legal system until they are 23-years-old. He doubts that will happen because the teens “are good children,” he told The Final Call.

The children maintained their innocence throughout preliminary investigations and the trial, and rejected a plea bargain. “We took a chance on justice. If these children had had a jury, there was no way they would have been found guilty,” said Latricia Majors, Ms. Mervin’s mother. Although her daughter is doing better, the girl is still upset that she has to do community service and was put on probation for something she did not do, said the mother.

“I’m still glad that we did go through the trial, because I taught her to stand up for something she believes in. We did the right thing by doing that,” Ms. Majors added.

In a school with better discipline her teeth would have been knocked down her throat. Then she would have been given a toothbrush and told to clean every floor in the whole school.

I have no patience with these defiant and mouthy little bastards. !

Oh yeah totally believe the school aka prison for kids and the pig...hm odd that witnesses describe it ENTIRELY different from that...guess the media knows better though.

In a school with better discipline her teeth would have been knocked down her throat. Then she would have been given a toothbrush and told to clean every floor in the whole school.

Little nazi fuck...enjoy ignore. Got no patience for fuckers like you.

Misleading post, she's not 14 years old she is 20. :)

Thats no kid.

(edit:math)

Last edited:
Whatever obviously I didn't look at the dates closely, either way you fail to grasp either the first word in "current events" don't you? What makes someone dig up something on infowars from 6 years ago and post it as a current event?

You're almost as bad as the poster Paulitician, except he has trouble with the "event" portion of the forum section. He'll make a new thread if Ron Paul takes a shit that has corn in it.

You REALLY need to see a shrink to deal with your psychotic rage issues.

Forum List

Back