School has brutal reply after Muslim issues threat over daughters lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the link. The mother is very upset. Poor thing. Sending her brat to school with a lunch is not doable. No no. She INSISTS the whole school change for her religion.

Exactly how much does the whole school have to change so they don't put pork on one little girl's plate? Doesn't sound like her request is that big.

View attachment 126220

Tucson Muslim family claims school is serving their child pork

View attachment 126221

View attachment 126219

School Has Brutal Reply After Muslim Issues Threat Over Daughter's Lunch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bottom meme says it all for those who know this is America. Don't try and change our Country or our ways into your ways. If your ways are so great wth did you leave your country for.
I think we may need, regime change, EBT cards. Why not offer more entree choices on the school menu?

View attachment 126220

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bottom meme says it all for those who know this is America. Don't try and change our Country or our ways into your ways. If your ways are so great wth did you leave your country for.

Yes, it's getting more ridiculous every day. Whining gimps and their enablers are never going to be happy, no matter what, and every legal code, regulation, service, or whatever should have a separate special rules tailored for each and every individual, and everyone else should have to have them all memorized, so as not to offend some idiot or it's parents or just because. Send your kid to private school if you don't like how the public ones are run, and if you still feel all neglected n stuff yes, hail your asses out of here and don't let the door hit you on the way out; go move in with Clock Boy and share his pain.
Growing up, our public schools made sure there was no meat in lunches on Fridays.....damn them for accomodating catholics, eh?

Can't they just pack their shit and move back to the shithole they came from if they don't like our culture?

Muslims aren't the only ones who don't eat pork. Most Jews follow the laws regarding clean and unclean meats. Less known, so do MILLIONS of Christians.

That request wasn't out of line.

The primary prerequisite for membership in the Adventist church is baptism by immersion. This, according to the church manual, should occur only after the candidate has undergone proper instruction on what the church believes. As of December 31, 2016, the church has 20,008,779 baptized members.

The mother should be glad her daughter attends a school where packed lunches are allowed because many schools nowadays do not allow lunch from home.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but why are meals made at home no longer allowed?

God bless you and those who can't afford the school food always!!!

Holly

View attachment 126220

View attachment 126221

View attachment 126219

No threat made- why do you feel a need to lie in order to attack Muslims?

And FYI- when I was growing up my school served fish every Friday- to accomodate Catholic students.

Personally I think it is up to schools to decide whether to accomodate religious dietary restrictions- which lots of religions have- both Jews and Muslims with pork, all meat with Hindu's, some Christian restrict meat for certain periods each year.

But of course for you- just another excuse to attack anyone who isn't Christian.

So eating pork is the American way? If you ask me, all meats whether its pork or beef should be banned from schools. Its cancer causing and heart disease causing, but that's another topic for another day.

This mother wasn't asking for all students to be barred from eating pork. She was simply asking her own child not be fed it. The child is 7 years old. She still needs guidance on what to eat.

I agree the mother should just pack a lunch, but this notion that asking your not be fed pork is ridiculous.

Do you find it ridiculous when Jewish people ask for kosher options?

Bacon is pork, so let's give up bacon to appease I think not.
Pork Chops are an American meal , give it up because it offends I think not.
This isn't the only case of PORK offending a Muslim, and whoever, or whatever bends over and takes it up the ass to appease who the Muslim.

People are getting sick of this bs, of course you won't see it in MSM saying that.

Jewish people haven't gone around telling other American to get rid of their food of choice
Jewish people haven't said get rid of your food to appease our food of choice.

Speaking of BS- your OP is BS because there was no threat made.

You are the one getting sick of this- because apparently you think Americans should all be eating pork chops.

Schools regularly accomodate dietary restrictions- including pork for Jews and Muslims- and yes- Jews are just as likely as this mom to call a school and demand that their child not be fed pork.

Stop trying to force schools to feed kids pork- and stop lying about Muslims.

The mother should be glad her daughter attends a school where packed lunches are allowed because many schools nowadays do not allow lunch from home.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but why are meals made at home no longer allowed?

God bless you and those who can't afford the school food always!!!

Holly
Most schools still allow food from home.

Some havent'- usually due to a concern regarding peanut allergies.

Read the link. The mother is very upset. Poor thing. Sending her brat to school with a lunch is not doable. No no. She INSISTS the whole school change for her religion.

No she doesn't- read the article.

She asks the school not to feed her child pork- which the school was largely accomodating.

Growing up Muslim I've dealt with some of the slick stuff people try to do to you when it comes to food.

I'm not accusing the school of intentionally feeding her daughter pork, but I have been in situations where I have accidentally eaten pork because people have failed to inform me there was pork in it ( even when I asked prior to eating ) and they knew damn well there was pork in it.

Yes you should inform your child of what to eat, she's a 2nd grader so she may not be sure of what is in every food.

When I was in the 4th and 5th grade, I had a lunch lady who was generous enough to let me if something had pork in it. But not every lunch lady is so generous.

However, I do think the mother should just send a packed lunch to school to be on the safe side. The mother should be glad her daughter attends a school where packed lunches are allowed because many schools nowadays do not allow lunch from home.

They don't want to send a lunch, because they all get free lunches at the school.

Of course, they get free lunches at home as well, thanks to foodstamps. But they like to hoard their snap benefits and use them to buy goodies for the menfolk, and feed the kids the slop at school.

she did provide the school with a doctor's note stating that the child should not be given any pork or its products. Schools must honor medical notes.
Then she can bring her own damn lunch. What's so hard about that?
Schools cannot disregard medical notes. If they serve lunch then the child must be provided meals consistent with the medical prescription.

Spoken like a true entitlement dependent craphead.
Er..no, they don't have to prepare special meals for kids with a dr's note lol. If your kid needs a special diet, it's your job to provide it.

she did provide the school with a doctor's note stating that the child should not be given any pork or its products. Schools must honor medical notes.
Then she can bring her own damn lunch. What's so hard about that?
No no. That will not suffice. She insists the school take away pork from all the other students...for HER dumb religion.

Where did she insist that?

The Amphitheater Unified School District spokeswoman told Tucson News Now the district is not required to accommodate students special dietary needs based solely on religion. They said the child must have a medical issue and they require a doctor’s note for a child to have an alternative meal. But the mother, who didn’t want to show her face on camera, said that policy has got to change.

“I want my religion to matter to you guys. My daughter shouldn’t have to go to school and be fearful of what’s she’s eating,” Nancy said.

Nancy’s daughter is a second grader at Holaway Elementary School. Back in September, as requested by the school, Nancy provided them with a doctor’s note explaining that their family is Muslim and her daughter cannot eat any pork.

She said the school was accommodating. But then in December her daughter was served a bacon cheeseburger.

“The lunch lady was like, 'No, too bad. Just pick it off.' Picking it off doesn’t work because it’s in the hamburger,” Nancy said.

Upset and confused, Nancy went into the school to get answers on how that happened.

“The principal had said because she didn’t wear the traditional clothes and because she’s just a white girl that was going there she didn’t fit that normal stereotype of being Muslim – so it wasn’t obvious for them to follow the guidelines for her,” Nancy said.

Growing up Muslim I've dealt with some of the slick stuff people try to do to you when it comes to food.

I'm not accusing the school of intentionally feeding her daughter pork, but I have been in situations where I have accidentally eaten pork because people have failed to inform me there was pork in it ( even when I asked prior to eating ) and they knew damn well there was pork in it.

Yes you should inform your child of what to eat, she's a 2nd grader so she may not be sure of what is in every food.

When I was in the 4th and 5th grade, I had a lunch lady who was generous enough to let me if something had pork in it. But not every lunch lady is so generous.

However, I do think the mother should just send a packed lunch to school to be on the safe side. The mother should be glad her daughter attends a school where packed lunches are allowed because many schools nowadays do not allow lunch from home.

They don't want to send a lunch, because they all get free lunches at the school.

Of course, they get free lunches at home as well, thanks to foodstamps. But they like to hoard their snap benefits and use them to buy goodies for the menfolk, and feed the kids the slop at school.

Stop assuming their kids are getting foodstamps like your kids are.

Can't they just pack their shit and move back to the shithole they came from if they don't like our culture?
I wish someone had said that about the Italian, Polish, and Irish catholics my public school had to accommodate on Fridays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back