School has brutal reply after Muslim issues threat over daughters lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the link. The mother is very upset. Poor thing. Sending her brat to school with a lunch is not doable. No no. She INSISTS the whole school change for her religion.

Exactly how much does the whole school have to change so they don't put pork on one little girl's plate? Doesn't sound like her request is that big.

You feed hundreds of kids a day, if they don't want a food they ask not to be given it. Maybe the mother should go to the school and eat with her daughter to make sure her daughter won't be violated.

The bottom meme says it all for those who know this is America. Don't try and change our Country or our ways into your ways. If your ways are so great wth did you leave your country for.

So eating pork is the American way? If you ask me, all meats whether its pork or beef should be banned from schools. Its cancer causing and heart disease causing, but that's another topic for another day.

This mother wasn't asking for all students to be barred from eating pork. She was simply asking her own child not be fed it. The child is 7 years old. She still needs guidance on what to eat.

I agree the mother should just pack a lunch, but this notion that asking your not be fed pork is ridiculous.

Do you find it ridiculous when Jewish people ask for kosher options?

Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 stores and offers halal meat only after 'strong demand' from Muslims......

• 185 branches across UK and Ireland now sell halal-only meat
    • Halal refers to objects or actions permissible under Islamic law
    • Pork is forbidden and while other meat can be eaten, it must be sourced, slaughtered and processed according to strict rules
    • Subway said all halal meat served in its branches has come from animals that were stunned before being slaughtered
    • Halal-only menu is in response to 'strong demand' from Muslim customers
By

Subway removes pork from stores after 'strong demand' from Muslims | Daily Mail Online

The US will be doing it too if not already.

Why are you bringing up shit that is happening in England? We're talking about a school in Tucson.

You can't compare England to America. England has a larger Muslim population than we do. There are whole areas where there are nothing but Muslims. It would make sense from a business stand point of view to serve what people want. So if you have a large number of Muslims, you're going to serve food they'll eat.

Its like opening a restaurant where there are large number of vegans. You're going to serve vegan meals. Steak isn't going to be on the menu.

Because they did it here too. Just not in all stores.

Let's get our minds around this. Muslim Mom is fortunate enough for her family to not be living in a Middle Eastern hell hole and she is complaining about her brat's lunch?

The bottom meme says it all for those who know this is America. Don't try and change our Country or our ways into your ways. If your ways are so great wth did you leave your country for.

So eating pork is the American way? If you ask me, all meats whether its pork or beef should be banned from schools. Its cancer causing and heart disease causing, but that's another topic for another day.

This mother wasn't asking for all students to be barred from eating pork. She was simply asking her own child not be fed it. The child is 7 years old. She still needs guidance on what to eat.

I agree the mother should just pack a lunch, but this notion that asking your not be fed pork is ridiculous.

Jewish families don't ask for it. If they did the school should respond in a similar way. So once again, don't use Jews as a shield for your outrageous demands!

LOL first you say that they don't- and then you CYA by saying 'if they did'.

Yes- Jewish families also ask schools to accommodate their kids dietary restrictions.

Not sure what the 'outrageous demand' was- 'don't feed my kid pork'- what is outrageous about that?

When I went to public school our school lunch was Fish EVERY Friday- to accommodate the Catholic families that went to our school. This mom isn't asking that all kids not eat pork- only that her kid not be fed pork.

View attachment 126220

Tucson Muslim family claims school is serving their child pork

View attachment 126221

View attachment 126219

School Has Brutal Reply After Muslim Issues Threat Over Daughter's Lunch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-5-12_13-51-24.png

Suicide of the West, abetted by Western Quisling coward traitors.
You can bet they will announce that they converted (at the best time for themselves) after leading us into Sharia slavery.

Growing up Muslim I've dealt with some of the slick stuff people try to do to you when it comes to food.

I'm not accusing the school of intentionally feeding her daughter pork, but I have been in situations where I have accidentally eaten pork because people have failed to inform me there was pork in it ( even when I asked prior to eating ) and they knew damn well there was pork in it.

Yes you should inform your child of what to eat, she's a 2nd grader so she may not be sure of what is in every food.

When I was in the 4th and 5th grade, I had a lunch lady who was generous enough to let me if something had pork in it. But not every lunch lady is so generous.

However, I do think the mother should just send a packed lunch to school to be on the safe side. The mother should be glad her daughter attends a school where packed lunches are allowed because many schools nowadays do not allow lunch from home.
Why do people need to tell you the ingredients in their food? Why do you have to be picky about it?

When I was a kid I was raised to eat whatever a host serves you, even if you don't like it. It's called manners.

Actually manners would be respecting the dietary restrictions of people- like Jews and Muslims and many Christians.

Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 stores and offers halal meat only after 'strong demand' from Muslims......

• 185 branches across UK and Ireland now sell halal-only meat
    • Halal refers to objects or actions permissible under Islamic law
    • Pork is forbidden and while other meat can be eaten, it must be sourced, slaughtered and processed according to strict rules
    • Subway said all halal meat served in its branches has come from animals that were stunned before being slaughtered
    • Halal-only menu is in response to 'strong demand' from Muslim customers
By

Subway removes pork from stores after 'strong demand' from Muslims | Daily Mail Online

The US will be doing it too if not already.

Why are you bringing up shit that is happening in England? We're talking about a school in Tucson.

You can't compare England to America. England has a larger Muslim population than we do. There are whole areas where there are nothing but Muslims. It would make sense from a business stand point of view to serve what people want. So if you have a large number of Muslims, you're going to serve food they'll eat.

Its like opening a restaurant where there are large number of vegans. You're going to serve vegan meals. Steak isn't going to be on the menu.

Because they did it here too. Just not in all stores.

LOL- oh no- some stores won't have pork in them.

I guess you have never been in a Kosher deli before......

Let's get our minds around this. Muslim Mom is fortunate enough for her family to not be living in a Middle Eastern hell hole and she is complaining about her brat's lunch?

So you think her kid is a brat- because the kid is Muslim?

Got your bigot hat on tight enough?

[
You can bet they will announce that they converted (at the best time for themselves) after leading us into Sharia slavery.

Poor little cowardly snow flake.

Terrified of a mom asking her kid not to be fed pork.

Terrified enough to lie about her making threats.

So what was the threat dumb ass, or is that just more stuff you made up like usual?
They threatened with a lawsuit, try reading the story.

Nancy told Tucson News Now she’s hoping others will learn from this but says if it continues, she may file a civil lawsuit.

'may file a lawsuit'- you consider that a threat?

And of course the school's 'brutal reply' was issued before that terrifying 'threat'

You poor terrified little snowflakes.

Growing up Muslim I've dealt with some of the slick stuff people try to do to you when it comes to food.

I'm not accusing the school of intentionally feeding her daughter pork, but I have been in situations where I have accidentally eaten pork because people have failed to inform me there was pork in it ( even when I asked prior to eating ) and they knew damn well there was pork in it.

Yes you should inform your child of what to eat, she's a 2nd grader so she may not be sure of what is in every food.

When I was in the 4th and 5th grade, I had a lunch lady who was generous enough to let me if something had pork in it. But not every lunch lady is so generous.

However, I do think the mother should just send a packed lunch to school to be on the safe side. The mother should be glad her daughter attends a school where packed lunches are allowed because many schools nowadays do not allow lunch from home.
Why do people need to tell you the ingredients in their food? Why do you have to be picky about it?

When I was a kid I was raised to eat whatever a host serves you, even if you don't like it. It's called manners.

Actually manners would be respecting the dietary restrictions of people- like Jews and Muslims and many Christians.
Only complete fucking weirdos have dietary restrictions.

Yes, if they want kosher food, then they need to pack a lunch. I had allergies as a child, my mom packed my lunch. We didn't expect the school to make exceptions for what I could not eat. It wasn't a big deal, some people just can't take responsibility for their own lives.

Nothing outrageous about asking a school to let the kids know if there is pork in the lunch. Frankly I don't have a problem with sending the kid to school with a lunch either.

What this isn't is a "Muslim" issue.

When I went to school my school accomodated Catholics in our school by serving fish on Fridays. They accommodated a couple more obscure religions too. It used to be very common.

Well I don't want to say that those who believe in big fairies in the sky and restrict their diets because of them are wierdos.....

[

Poor little cowardly snow flake.

Terrified of a mom asking her kid not to be fed pork.

Terrified enough to lie about her making threats.

CYKA , I don't have terrified in my blood. I'm not a reject who will hide under a rock letting our Country go belly up.

The terrified are the pussy democratic left rejects who cower from reality, and cower to stand up and keep this Nation free.

The Terrified are the little bitches who go along to get along so they can be in the " In crowd" having little knowledge what happens to kiss asses they're as bad as snitches. When it all falls socities little cowards won't make it long nor far.

I'm guessing you will be on that list. Since you can't find planet reality yet.

Next time you look in the mirror there's your terrified.

Well I don't want to say that those who believe in big fairies in the sky and restrict their diets because of them are wierdos.....
Why not? They ARE weirdos.

So what was the threat dumb ass, or is that just more stuff you made up like usual?
They threatened with a lawsuit, try reading the story.

Nancy told Tucson News Now she’s hoping others will learn from this but says if it continues, she may file a civil lawsuit.

'may file a lawsuit'- you consider that a threat?

And of course the school's 'brutal reply' was issued before that terrifying 'threat'

You poor terrified little snowflakes.

Why say you may file a civil suit? She didn't need to say that, however if she wanted to get attention of the school district, you are going to make a threat and she did.

Yes, if they want kosher food, then they need to pack a lunch. I had allergies as a child, my mom packed my lunch. We didn't expect the school to make exceptions for what I could not eat. It wasn't a big deal, some people just can't take responsibility for their own lives.

Nothing outrageous about asking a school to let the kids know if there is pork in the lunch. Frankly I don't have a problem with sending the kid to school with a lunch either.

What this isn't is a "Muslim" issue.

When I went to school my school accomodated Catholics in our school by serving fish on Fridays. They accommodated a couple more obscure religions too. It used to be very common.

I don't think Catholics are accommodated anymore, do we need to go back to fish Friday? Should we make sure that all food is Kosher? We also need to make sure that those with a gluten intolerance be fed a special menu, then we have those with a peanut allergy. My kid doesn't like fish, we need to make sure that his preference is taken care of.

We need to go to individual meals, in the morning kids fill out their daily meal card and the school can special make all their individual lunches, then now one will get offended.

Bacon is pork, so let's give up bacon to appease I think not.
Pork Chops are an American meal , give it up because it offends I think not.
This isn't the only case of PORK offending a Muslim, and whoever, or whatever bends over and takes it up the ass to appease who the Muslim.

People are getting sick of this bs, of course you won't see it in MSM saying that.

and keep something in Mind I didn't write the article (s )

Jewish people haven't gone around telling other American to get rid of their food of choice
Jewish people haven't said get rid of your food to appease our food of choice.

These schools are kicking American's to the back seat while bending over to kiss the Muslim asses shoving America.
That's all this saying, Stop forcing these schools to Give up their pork, stop telling them they can't pray while in the same breath have a prayer room for Muslims.............it's not just happening in schools.

Bacon isn't always pork. There's beef and turkey bacon. I didn't realize pork chops was an American meal Pork chops are eaten around the globe. Nothing fancy or traditional about pork chops. And if pork chops is a traditional American meal, then perhaps that's why we have an obesity problem.

The mother didn't force the school to give up pork. She asked her child not be fed it. Granted, she should just pack her daughter a lunch, but its not unreasonable to ask your child not be fed something.

When I went to high school we had a separate kosher and vegetarian menu because parents requested it. So were these parents wrong too?
nia i dont think pork chops is why people are obese.....

View attachment 126220

Tucson Muslim family claims school is serving their child pork

School Has Brutal Reply After Muslim Issues Threat Over Daughter's Lunch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it's getting more ridiculous every day. Whining gimps and their enablers are never going to be happy, no matter what, and every legal code, regulation, service, or whatever should have a separate special rules tailored for each and every individual, and everyone else should have to have them all memorized, so as not to offend some idiot or it's parents or just because. Send your kid to private school if you don't like how the public ones are run, and if you still feel all neglected n stuff yes, hail your asses out of here and don't let the door hit you on the way out; go move in with Clock Boy and share his pain.
Growing up, our public schools made sure there was no meat in lunches on Fridays.....damn them for accomodating catholics, eh?

They serve fish, moron, and Catholics contribute to this country, Muslims just whine and make demands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back