School has brutal reply after Muslim issues threat over daughters lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the link. The mother is very upset. Poor thing. Sending her brat to school with a lunch is not doable. No no. She INSISTS the whole school change for her religion.

Exactly how much does the whole school have to change so they don't put pork on one little girl's plate? Doesn't sound like her request is that big.

You feed hundreds of kids a day, if they don't want a food they ask not to be given it. Maybe the mother should go to the school and eat with her daughter to make sure her daughter won't be violated.

All she is asking is that they don't put pork on her daughter's plate. Doesn't sound that complicated or unreasonable to me. If you had a kid allergic to peanuts, it wouldn't be unreasonable to ask them not to put peanut butter cookies on his plate, would it?

And all the school is saying is that they have (what a thousand?) students to take care of so it's not unreasonable for her to pack her own child's lunch so they don't accidentally give her a cereal bar that has gelatin in it... Why should the fucking school have to learn all the ins and outs of this kids diet when they do not accommodate for religious meals? (probably for exactly that reason.)

The bottom meme says it all for those who know this is America. Don't try and change our Country or our ways into your ways. If your ways are so great wth did you leave your country for.

So eating pork is the American way? If you ask me, all meats whether its pork or beef should be banned from schools. Its cancer causing and heart disease causing, but that's another topic for another day.

This mother wasn't asking for all students to be barred from eating pork. She was simply asking her own child not be fed it. The child is 7 years old. She still needs guidance on what to eat.

I agree the mother should just pack a lunch, but this notion that asking your not be fed pork is ridiculous.

Do you find it ridiculous when Jewish people ask for kosher options?

Yes, if they want kosher food, then they need to pack a lunch. I had allergies as a child, my mom packed my lunch. We didn't expect the school to make exceptions for what I could not eat. It wasn't a big deal, some people just can't take responsibility for their own lives.

Nothing outrageous about asking a school to let the kids know if there is pork in the lunch. Frankly I don't have a problem with sending the kid to school with a lunch either.

What this isn't is a "Muslim" issue.

When I went to school my school accomodated Catholics in our school by serving fish on Fridays. They accommodated a couple more obscure religions too. It used to be very common.

I don't think Catholics are accommodated anymore, do we need to go back to fish Friday? Should we make sure that all food is Kosher? .

Exactly- its not a Muslim issue- it is a school issue about whether the schools will accommodate school lunches for individual religious or other dietary requests.

Now in this case, no one is asking for all food to be Kosher or Halal- this is an individual request.

Is the request onerous to the school? It could be solved as simply as posting a sign indicating when a lunch contains pork, which doesn't seem particularly onerous.

View attachment 126220

Tucson Muslim family claims school is serving their child pork

School Has Brutal Reply After Muslim Issues Threat Over Daughter's Lunch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bottom meme says it all for those who know this is America. Don't try and change our Country or our ways into your ways. If your ways are so great wth did you leave your country for.

Yes, it's getting more ridiculous every day. Whining gimps and their enablers are never going to be happy, no matter what, and every legal code, regulation, service, or whatever should have a separate special rules tailored for each and every individual, and everyone else should have to have them all memorized, so as not to offend some idiot or it's parents or just because. Send your kid to private school if you don't like how the public ones are run, and if you still feel all neglected n stuff yes, hail your asses out of here and don't let the door hit you on the way out; go move in with Clock Boy and share his pain.
Growing up, our public schools made sure there was no meat in lunches on Fridays.....damn them for accomodating catholics, eh?

They serve fish, moron, and Catholics contribute to this country, Muslims just whine and make demands.

By that standard, we should kick you out of this country- all you do is whine and make demands.

[
Suicide of the West, abetted by Western Quisling coward traitors.
You can bet they will announce that they converted (at the best time for themselves) after leading us into Sharia slavery.

Poor little cowardly snow flake.

Terrified of a mom asking her kid not to be fed pork.

Terrified enough to lie about her making threats.

CYKA , I don't have terrified in my blood..

LOL- you spend your life being terrified- and trying to get everyone else as terrified as you are- terrified of vaccines, terrified of Mooslims, terrified of everything.

So what was the threat dumb ass, or is that just more stuff you made up like usual?
They threatened with a lawsuit, try reading the story.

Nancy told Tucson News Now she’s hoping others will learn from this but says if it continues, she may file a civil lawsuit.

'may file a lawsuit'- you consider that a threat?

And of course the school's 'brutal reply' was issued before that terrifying 'threat'

You poor terrified little snowflakes.

Why say you may file a civil suit? She didn't need to say that, however if she wanted to get attention of the school district, you are going to make a threat and she did.

Wasn't a threat dumb ass. Just a courtesy to let them know what she would do next if they couldn't work out a solution.

So what was the threat dumb ass, or is that just more stuff you made up like usual?

Nancy told Tucson News Now she’s hoping others will learn from this but says if it continues, she may file a civil lawsuit.

And of course the school's 'brutal reply' was issued before that terrifying 'threat'

Why say you may file a civil suit? She didn't need to say that, however if she wanted to get attention of the school district, you are going to make a threat and she did.

Wasn't a threat dumb ass. Just a courtesy to let them know what she would do next if they couldn't work out a solution.

Hell hardly even that- it seems like every idiot promises to sue if they don't get their own way.

At my daughters own school I know at least 2 parents that have suggested that they will sue the school for real or imagined grievances.

Hell hardly even that- it seems like every idiot promises to sue if they don't get their own way.

At my daughters own school I know at least 2 parents that have suggested that they will sue the school for real or imagined grievances.

So? The courts are there for us to use. If you can't make a legal case, you lose. That's how it works.

she did provide the school with a doctor's note stating that the child should not be given any pork or its products. Schools must honor medical notes.
Then she can bring her own damn lunch. What's so hard about that?
Schools cannot disregard medical notes. If they serve lunch then the child must be provided meals consistent with the medical prescription.

Maybe in Europe.

she did provide the school with a doctor's note stating that the child should not be given any pork or its products. Schools must honor medical notes.
No no. That will not suffice. She insists the school take away pork from all the other students...for HER dumb religion.
The article stated no such thing.
The article states she might sue. Try a reading comprehension class.
Quit the rudeness.
The mother might indeed sue the district for disregarding the doctor's note. There is nothing in the poorly written report which suggests that the suit would be requiring that all students be on the same medical protocol.

It is the responsibility of the child, not the school to eat the food. If the school cannot meet the expectations of the mother, she can pack her child a lunch.

As a child, I could not drink milk, so my mother asked the school if I could have water. They have water, so it was easy to do. You cannot make a meal that is halal if you don't have the ingredients you beed.

Can't they just pack their shit and move back to the shithole they came from if they don't like our culture?
I wish someone had said that about the Italian, Polish, and Irish catholics my public school had to accommodate on Fridays.

In my schools we had a choice, fish or something else. Most people ate the fish anyway.

No no. That will not suffice. She insists the school take away pork from all the other students...for HER dumb religion.
Quit the rudeness.
The mother might indeed sue the district for disregarding the doctor's note. There is nothing in the poorly written report which suggests that the suit would be requiring that all students be on the same medical protocol.

What doctors note?
If you go to the article you will read that the mother of the child delivered a doctor's letter to the school informing it that her daughter was not to be given pork to eat.

Aww! That's cute! Doctors can now order schools to do whatever Mommy wants for her little snowflake.

So? The courts are there for us to use. If you can't make a legal case, you lose. That's how it works.

Of course the courts are there- that doesn't mean that there aren't idiots who say that they will sue at the drop of the hat.

Quit the rudeness.

It is the responsibility of the child, not the school to eat the food. If the school cannot meet the expectations of the mother, she can pack her child a lunch.

As a child, I could not drink milk, so my mother asked the school if I could have water. They have water, so it was easy to do. You cannot make a meal that is halal if you don't have the ingredients you beed.

Nor did the mother ask the school to make halal meals- just to not serve her daughter pork.

This whole thing seems way blown out of proportion- both the mother's reaction and the press.

Yes- easily resolved- mother can send lunch with child, school could put up signs if pork is being served- neither a big deal.

Give em' an inch they'll go for a mile. Next they want to know Crisco or oil? Eat the SPAM and shut the hell up. Did you say this was a white kid? Muslim? Sure thing Peggy. Me thinks mommy wants to play a game? We got a kitchen staff! Not a resturant. Be thankful you get a free hot meal you ungrateful sack of human crap. Kids starving in Africa gosh dammett it!

Read the link. The mother is very upset. Poor thing. Sending her brat to school with a lunch is not doable. No no. She INSISTS the whole school change for her religion.

Exactly how much does the whole school have to change so they don't put pork on one little girl's plate? Doesn't sound like her request is that big.

You feed hundreds of kids a day, if they don't want a food they ask not to be given it. Maybe the mother should go to the school and eat with her daughter to make sure her daughter won't be violated.

All she is asking is that they don't put pork on her daughter's plate. Doesn't sound that complicated or unreasonable to me. If you had a kid allergic to peanuts, it wouldn't be unreasonable to ask them not to put peanut butter cookies on his plate, would it?

300 students let's say, per day, you going to remember every child's dietary needs?

So telling someone if they can't get this solved I am going to so, and that is not a threat? It is to me.

Christians threaten School!

A conservative Christian legal-aid group that defended a Kentucky clerk when she refused to issue same-sex marriage licenses last year is now threatening legal action against the Pascack Valley Regional High School District as it considers a policy that officials say would protect the rights of transgender students.

300 students let's say, per day, you going to remember every child's dietary needs?

300 students let's say per day- and 5 kids have special dietary needs- how hard is it to remember those 5 kids?

Then she can bring her own damn lunch. What's so hard about that?[/QUOTE]
Schools cannot disregard medical notes. If they serve lunch then the child must be provided meals consistent with the medical prescription.[/QUOTE]
Although her note was from a doctor, it was a hardly a medical note if the stated reason was because she is a Muslim. Makes me wonder if the doctor is a doctor of Islam theology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back