School Labels Autistic 5 Year Old as Sexual Predator for Hugging Girl

The guardian/mother was confronted about the child's behavior and seemingly went right to the press or something? or what? No five year old who has special needs would get in this much "trouble" if the issue was merely hugging and kissing on the cheek unless it was so ongoing and pervasive as to be disruptive. So it's either that or there is a lot more to the story. The problem is, of course, the school can't say because of privacy. So all you're ever going to get to feed this obsession you have is one side of the story.
Yeah, no child would get in such trouble in a public school system!

Unless of course it’s a 6 year old boy using a sandwich as a toy gun.

The teachers of critical thinking have a long history of insanity.

I wish you could get it through your thick head that teachers do NOT make these rules! They are written and implemented by elected school boards! Why are you such a dumbass on education? Did you never go to school?
Teachers willingly direct their Unions to vote in the people who make the rules, shitforbrains. YOU put these people in power.

The guardian/mother was confronted about the child's behavior and seemingly went right to the press or something? or what? No five year old who has special needs would get in this much "trouble" if the issue was merely hugging and kissing on the cheek unless it was so ongoing and pervasive as to be disruptive. So it's either that or there is a lot more to the story. The problem is, of course, the school can't say because of privacy. So all you're ever going to get to feed this obsession you have is one side of the story.

I wish you could get it through your thick head that teachers do NOT make these rules! They are written and implemented by elected school boards! Why are you such a dumbass on education? Did you never go to school?

So they can use the Nuremberg defense?

You do know that violating school board rules will get you fired, your teaching certificate revoked, and years of education wasted because you are blackballed from the profession.
How cowardly of you to put your job ahead of the well being of children.

You do know that violating school board rules will get you fired, your teaching certificate revoked, and years of education wasted because you are blackballed from the profession.
Like you were blackballed from the bathtub rubber ducky navy acting captain delusion.

Reported.

STFU! What do you do for a living other than lie about education on the Internet? Unemployment is not fun and it is already a fact of life for many teachers who get to tenure, then no one will hire them because they cost too much compared to youngsters out of college.

I was "tenured out" of a school district 4 years ago. They haven't found a replacement who lasted a year yet!

If I forced you out of your current occupation, could you afford to go back to school and get another degree and change career fields without making yourself and family homeless?

Last edited:

Teachers willingly direct their Unions to vote in the people who make the rules, shitforbrains. YOU put these people in power.

Why are you so stupid?

If unions were the problem, states which have no teacher's unions should be leading the country in education. Unfortunately, that is not the case, because you don't know anything about education except to bash anyone involved in it with your talking points written by former special education students.

So tell us, why are states without unions not beating the pants off states who do?

Like you were blackballed from the bathtub rubber ducky navy acting captain delusion.

Reported.
I can see how autism is a cause that is near and dear to you.

That said can you explain how autism is an excuse to disrupt schooling for the other students?

I mean some of those students might want to be admirals when they grow up.

Or potato peelers as the case might be

Autistic students who are disruptive are in what are called self-contained classrooms of children with similar disabilities. You would know that if you had ever attended school past hanging out in the restrooms all day.

Reported.

That said can you explain how autism is an excuse to disrupt schooling for the other students?

Autistic students who are disruptive are in what are called self-contained classrooms of children with similar disabilities. You would know that if you had ever attended school past hanging out in the restrooms all day.
Actually not all schools have enough autistic children to have a class just for them nor do all schools have space or funding for this.

Obviously your schools all did though, they also had potato peeling class

Bada bing bada Boomer

Last edited:

Why are you so stupid?

If unions were the problem, states which have no teacher's unions should be leading the country in education. Unfortunately, that is not the case, because you don't know anything about education except to bash anyone involved in it with your talking points written by former special education students.

So tell us, why are states without unions not beating the pants off states who do?
Every topic I post about education involves abuse of children.

So far, they always involve teacher unions.

And you’re insane enough to claim teachers have no control all of their money goes to insane Democrats.

STFU! What do you do for a living other than lie about education on the Internet? Unemployment is not fun and it is already a fact of life for many teachers who get to tenure, then no one will hire them because they cost too much compared to youngsters out of college.

I was "tenured out" of a school district 4 years ago. They haven't found a replacement who lasted a year yet!

If I forced you out of your current occupation, could you afford to go back to school and get another degree and change career fields without making yourself and family homeless?

I'm sorry that happened to you. Awful

Why are you so stupid?

And you’re insane enough to claim teachers have no control all of their money goes to insane Democrats.

And because you post about abuse that proves...what? If I post all topics about awful side effects of medications, does that mean everyone has those side effects? or the medication is ineffective?

Dopey dope dopety dope...great logic there!!

Reported.

Actually not all schools have enough autistic children to have a class just for them nor do all schools have space or funding for this.

Bada bing bada Boomer

There are always special education classes in schools. You are a dumbass who obviously was in need of one. It is sad that you could not be rehabilitated.

Why are you so stupid?

No, they do not! You are the poster child for education bashers because you apparently were cheated out of one.

The only teacher's union to which I belonged in Florida did not contribute union funds to political parties unless you designated that to be your choice. You are simply clueless as to unions and education in general. The horror is that you are so ignorant that you don't know you are stupid.

Reported.

Bada bing bada Boomer

There are always special education classes in schools. You are a dumbass who obviously was in need of one. It is sad that you could not be rehabilitated.
Yes Gilligan, if you say so....

That said I was put in a special class in the 4th grade. I was not happy so the school sent in a social worker to test me. She told the school my IQ was 121 which makes me 21 points above average by her scale, though have seen 130 on my own. The school moved me back and my parents moved me to private school the next year. Then with a small delay, I restructured the internet to my liking. History made...

But keep it quiet, shhhh

CIAO

In other words, you admit not having a clue. Thank you for that admission. If my IQ were that low, I wouldn't post it publically. Your mileage may vary.

Bada bing bada Boomer

That said I was put in a special class in the 4th grade. I was not happy so the school sent in a social worker to test me. She told the school my IQ was 121 which makes me 21 points above average by her scale, though have seen 130 on my own. The school moved me back and my parents moved me to private school the next year. Then with a small delay, I restructured the internet to my liking. History made...

But keep it quiet, shhhh

CIAO

In other words, you admit not having a clue. Thank you for that admission. If my IQ were that low, I wouldn't post it publically. Your mileage may vary.

Says the clown that believes that Oxygen burns.

Yes Gilligan if you say so

Command the bathtub yet today?

Back to trolling again?

Reported.

Bada bing bada Boomer

But keep it quiet, shhhh

CIAO

Back to trolling again?

Reported.
Well Gilligan when you cant form an argument on your own do feel free to report me to your mommy

Bada bing bada Boomer

But keep it quiet, shhhh

CIAO

Back to trolling again?

Reported.

really?

reported?

so tell me again who the snowflakes are......

But keep it quiet, shhhh

CIAO

Back to trolling again?

Reported.

really?

reported?

so tell me again who the snowflakes are......
The snowflakes are the little girls who report stuff to their teacher.

Act like an adult, if you can

And accept that the admiral mocked me when I told him that O2 does not burn. Not sure what he knows about autism though, as he might be an expert

Last edited:

Forum List

Back