school library doesnt want blm books in the school library

lol when you can read beyond dick and Jane let me know dogboy.
Oh shit! He switched around the letters and turned me into a dog! PURE BRILLIANCE!!!!! Someone else just called me "Goatboy" a little bit ago, which hurt pretty bad, but this "dog" thing is going to be a tough one to deal with. Watch out for this guy!

Oh shit! He switched around the letters and turned me into a dog! PURE BRILLIANCE!!!!! Someone else just called me "Goatboy" a little bit ago, which hurt pretty bad, but this "dog" thing is going to be a tough one to deal with. Watch out for this guy!
when he said goatboy he was probably referring to your preferred sex partners. but with a name like godboy you're just a legend in your own mind.

cant blame them. its black racist propaganda and lies. just like the nazi party.

BLM has books?

Hitler liked to call people commies too.

Great, another ignorant leftard idiot.

All three founders of BLM are Marxists.

They've admitted it in print and in public

Fucking get a clue, you ignorant fucking jackass.

The person who funded BLM is named Susan Rosenberg. She is a convicted COMMUNIST terrorist. She was considered so dangerous that even Obama and Schumer and Nadler argued against her release from prison

Looks like they were right.

The person who funded BLM is named Susan Rosenberg. She is a convicted COMMUNIST terrorist. She was considered so dangerous that even Obama and Schumer and Nadler argued against her release from prison

It`s legal to be a Marxist, Communist or anything else we want to be. Are you a new citizen in this country. You`ll need to study up for your citizenship test.

They shouldn't be allowed in schools.

Or if they are allowed then the school should allow books about how whites are better than blacks. Either it's all ok or none of it's ok.

Or if they are allowed then the school should allow books about how whites are better than blacks. Either it's all ok or none of it's ok.

Trump`s terrorists are today`s problem. What Rosenberg did in 1983 is no worse than what Trump`s goons are doing today. She didn`t take part in an attempt to destroy our Democracy by installing a president who lost an election by 7 million votes.

Forum List

Back