School nurse suspsended after revelaing child on purberty blocker others identifying as non binary without parents knowledge

Do you think children should be given a medical jab without the parents knowledge?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • This is child abuse

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

School Nurse Suspended After Revealing Child On Puberty Blockers, Others Identifying As Non-Binary Without Parents’ Knowledge​

This is happening all over the US as well, just like the vaccines are being given to children with out the parents knowledge.
There is extreme dangers in doing that should a child fall ill, and the parent has no idea about the vaccine. WTF is wrong with you nut job Trump hating lushes.

Tough shit. She'd have more of a leg to stand on here if she had consulted in this order, 1) The school Principal, 2) The school districts lawyer. Nope. Instead she went straight to Facebook instead of taking her concerns up the standard chain of command.
If she was worried about no parental knowledge then she should have taken her concerns to her immediate superiors.

Time to retire. :)

School Nurse Suspended After Revealing Child On Puberty Blockers, Others Identifying As Non-Binary Without Parents’ Knowledge​

This is happening all over the US as well, just like the vaccines are being given to children with out the parents knowledge.
There is extreme dangers in doing that should a child fall ill, and the parent has no idea about the vaccine. WTF is wrong with you nut job Trump hating lushes.
They are using that 'grey area' of "reproductive health" to skirt parental right to know. Evil bastards.

Suspended?

That is a criminal act. Why isn't this nurse in jail facing criminal charges?
I don’t see that she named names or revealed personally identifying information. But I agree that it was still unwise (and possibly unprofessional and, depending on certain specific facts, it MIGHT even have been criminal) for her to post that info to FB.

Tough shit. She'd have more of a leg to stand on here if she had consulted in this order, 1) The school Principal, 2) The school districts lawyer. Nope. Instead she went straight to Facebook instead of taking her concerns up the standard chain of command.
If she was worried about no parental knowledge then she should have taken her concerns to her immediate superiors.

Time to retire. :)
She is in trouble for letting parents know what their kids school is doing to mess with the minds of kids

She is in trouble for letting parents know what their kids school is doing to mess with the minds of kids
She's in trouble for going to Facebook and divulging private information online. She should be fired for it.
Her proper course of action was to go to her superiors and voice her concerns. Not to become a warrior and
strike a just and righteous blow for Alt-Right Nation.

So is against the PC rules to identify someone is nonbinary, and against the PC rules to not call someone who in non-binary by their preferred pronouns.

Suspended?

That is a criminal act. Why isn't this nurse in jail facing criminal charges?

1649083102036.png

Why aren't the school administrator and those above her who fired her for being a whistleblower who told the parents?

*****SMILE*****

:)

There are so many schools here in the US that have pulled this stunt. That is so wrong on multiple levels.
Laws that supposedly are there to protect 'the child' are often used to damage the child and even the parent at times by creeps in the system. I think we hear more about it now with so many social media platforms.

I don’t see that she named names or revealed personally identifying information. But I agree that it was still unwise (and possibly unprofessional and, depending on certain specific facts, it MIGHT even have been criminal) for her to post that info to FB.
That would only be illegal if she identified the children. But I agree that these days, telling the truth seems to be unwise in many public venues. It's why our country is falling apart, IMO.

She's in trouble for going to Facebook and divulging private information online. She should be fired for it.
Her proper course of action was to go to her superiors and voice her concerns. Not to become a warrior and
strike a just and righteous blow for Alt-Right Nation.
She didn't divulge anything against Hippa laws which is what you are trying to imply. She did nothing illegal or wrong. Her proper course, her only course, with corrupt school boards was to let the parents at her school know about the CHILD ABUSE that the school was promoting and hiding from the parents. And fyi sweetie, telling parents what the school is doing to children is not an alt-right thing, but a parental thing.

That would only be illegal if she identified the children. But I agree that these days, telling the truth seems to be unwise in many public venues. It's why our country is falling apart, IMO.
If the school was fairly small sized (meaning fairly few students), saying even as little as she did might effectively identify the student or the students. In principle, I don’t believe she did anything wrong. But to the extent that her FB blurb could “out” the child, it may cross the line into criminality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back