School Punishes Boy for Opposing Homosexuality

Listen to the left wing faggots on this thread defend the actions of their homosexual brethren that instead of teaching put his sick sexual lifestyle ahead of the religious freedoms of a young christian honor student !!

It does sound like the constant talk about homosexuality agitated the students, till one kid finally told the Teacher he is wrong.

What the fuck does any discussion about Queers have to do about learning to speak German?

I thought rugmunchers and fudgepackers had a universal language for getting their point across to each other.

It has zero to do with learning to speak German and the topic of any sexuality in any classroom doesn't belong. Period.

I notice that not many left leaning peeps seem to have a problem with what the teacher did . . . . .
Really? Did you miss where I said that IMO the teacher was also wrong?

As long as it is forbidden by the school to discuss gays then he was out of line.

For those who don't see anything wrong with the kid getting punished for expressing his opinion . . .

If the teacher had been a KKK member, put up a pic of some hooded KKK members, threw positive comments out about the KKK in class and this kid turned around and told his classmate that he disapproved of the KKK because he thought it was wrong and subsequently got punished for saying such, what would your reaction be?

Mine would be exactly the same as it is for the kid expressing his disapproval of homosexuality. It isn't the subject matter that's the controversy here (well, it is on the teacher's end) but the fact that this kid got punished for expressing/voicing his opinion.

I'm having a difficult time with equating gays with the KKK.

Yes, it does sound like the teacher was too gay friendly since being gay friendly is forbidden in school. But it also sounds like the kid was disrespectful of his teacher. IMO, they are both in the wrong.

The kid didn't get punished for being disrespectful of his teacher, he got punished for saying that he was a Christian and according to his beliefs, homosexuality is wrong.

The teacher brought up the subject, the kid should have had the right to express his opinon without repercusions.

So the kid says. I'm not saying the teacher didn't act badly, but in 9 out of 10 cases it is the student that is full of shit. Just my opinion, of course, from being a parent.

I'm having a difficult time with equating gays with the KKK.

Yes, it does sound like the teacher was too gay friendly since being gay friendly is forbidden in school. But it also sounds like the kid was disrespectful of his teacher. IMO, they are both in the wrong.

The kid didn't get punished for being disrespectful of his teacher, he got punished for saying that he was a Christian and according to his beliefs, homosexuality is wrong.

The teacher brought up the subject, the kid should have had the right to express his opinon without repercusions.

So the kid says. I'm not saying the teacher didn't act badly, but in 9 out of 10 cases it is the student that is full of shit. Just my opinion, of course, from being a parent.

Trust me, mom and lawyer wouldn't have been able to overturn the suspension if the kid had been in the wrong.

Trust me, mom and lawyer wouldn't have been able to overturn the suspension if the kid had been in the wrong.
Are you kidding me? Schools don't like to be and can't afford to be sued.

Do you know any teachers? Ask them.

As long as it is forbidden by the school to discuss gays then he was out of line.
It's not "forbidden", just like most homosexuals this Teacher wouldn't stop trying to promote homosexuality to the kids.

me smells a frivolous lawsuit..

Yeah, defense of freedom of speech and freedom of religion is "frivolity" . . . if the speech and religious freedom go against liberal doctrine, that is.
your ignorance is laughable!
you like all tea baggers /Christians talk alot of shit but in reality know nothing but shit.
you assume like it's in short supply and you better get it now before it's gone.
why was it necessary for the kid to blather his nonsense in class? because he's 14 and his hormones are raging.
he also knows nothing about discretion, most likely because he wasn't taught any at home or church.
it has become fashionable in the last few decades for "Christians" to interject what once was personal and private into public life as if by constant repetition they will by some unknown means receive extra credit from god. for doing so.
jesus himself (what he was credited as saying) said about flaunting your belief in public was:"when rebuffed withdraw".
if the kid had just stfu..this never would have happed and his rights would never have been violated.
since you're too busy ranting this might be over your head.

I know lots of teachers. I also have a cousin that tried to sue the school and lost. The teacher actually lied in court, probably to keep her job.

The only time the schools settle out of court is when they know they are going to lose the case.

I used to be a community liason for PAVE (Parents are Vital in Education). I know what I'm talking about.

Nope.

Are you saying this kid did this out of revenge for that picture?

Interesting.
It does sound like the constant talk about homosexuality agitated the students, till one kid finally told the Teacher he is wrong.

What the fuck does any discussion about Queers have to do about learning to speak German?

I thought rugmunchers and fudgepackers had a universal language for getting their point across to each other.
sombodys homophobic!

Thats why the school didn't stop the teacher with the homosexual agenda too.

Lesson learned: if you get in trouble at school, threaten to sue.

Ah, Republicans.

:thup:

So sad, you have to give yourself a thumbs up.

Schools don't care if you threaten to sue. Again, they only settle out of court when they KNOW they are going to lose. They don't kowtow just because some idiot has a gripe.

In this case, the teacher was wrong. The school overturned the suspension. If there is a lawsuit, they will settle out of court because they know they will lose.

You know what happens when you threated to sue the schools? They point how how seldom they lose a case. The reason they lose so seldom is because when the know they will lose, they settle out of court.

listen to the left wing faggots on this thread defend the actions of their homosexual brethren that instead of teaching put his sick sexual lifestyle ahead of the religious freedoms of a young christian honor student !!
don't be surprised when in a few years he's beating his wife or girlfriend because god told him to or giving handjobs for crack in the bus station.

The school is out of line if they think they have the authority to make certain subjects against the rules to discuss.

I know lots of teachers. I also have a cousin that tried to sue the school and lost. The teacher actually lied in court, probably to keep her job.

The only time the schools settle out of court is when they know they are going to lose the case.

I used to be a community liason for PAVE (Parents are Vital in Education). I know what I'm talking about.

Pardon me for doubting you, but I do. I know teachers, and their number on aggravation, after NCLB, is little Johnnie's parent's butthurt that their angel got disciplined.

The school is out of line if they think they have the authority to make certain subjects against the rules to discuss.
what high school did you go to?
school districts make those kind of decisions all the time.

Pardon me for doubting you, but I do. I know teachers, and their number on aggravation, after NCLB, is little Johnnie's parent's butthurt that their angel got disciplined.

No problem, you believe your teacher friends, I'll believe the actual cases.

It's not "forbidden", just like most homosexuals this Teacher wouldn't stop trying to promote homosexuality to the kids.

If it isn't forbidden, all the more reason to discipline the child for mouthing off.
we need to discipline the vile ignorant inner city punks that listen to cRAPP music in school !!:clap2::clap2:

If it isn't forbidden, all the more reason to discipline the child for mouthing off.
we need to discipline the vile ignorant inner city punks that listen to cRAPP music in school !!:clap2::clap2:
speaking of ignorant you'd have to punish 98% of the suburban hood rats too for listening to rap and dressing like those vile ignorant inner city punks.

Forum List

Back