School Punishes Boy for Opposing Homosexuality

And many gay and lesbian teens commit suicide partially because of this type of daily bullying.

No.

Many Queers commit suicide because they are Queer.

Its part of their deviant genetics.

So I'm guessing that you are of the belief that someone just wakes one day and says to themselves: "I think I'll be gay. I want to be hated by many people. I want to risk being shunned by my family. I enjoy being called fag while walking down the street. I want for people to think that I'm deviant."

I believe that people are born this way. It's not a choice, because it is hell to live with it, at times. When one is asked at what point they knew they were gay, they should ask the person asking the same question: "How old were you when you knew that you were straight?" Most gays and lesbians will tell you that they knew something was different about them from around age 4-5.

Yes, some go overboard trying to push their sexuality on others; this is just as bad as those who try to insist that a LGBT can just turn it off like a switch.

There is little liklihood of Queerness ever being a exceptable condition among humans.

Their deviance is merely tolerated for the entertainment value it provides.
the ignorant homophobe spews!

So you don't think Queers are entertaining, and I'm ignorant?

Baffoon.
see the previous post and marvel at the proof of your own ignorance and homophobia..
queer, fag, areyou in the sixth grade?

Bullying is a bad and very real thing. There was a school shooting at my school, where a teacher shot another teacher. Why? The students...yes the students were persecuting him. And said teacher was trying to kill everyone who was present that day, by blowing up the school.
link?

Okay....here's the link:

Teacher Charged in Slaying - NYTimes.com

So yes...it really happened. I was 15, and we were to have a baccalaureate service that morning, during which I was to be singing. (Not well, but singing)

Bullying is a bad and very real thing. There was a school shooting at my school, where a teacher shot another teacher. Why? The students...yes the students were persecuting him. And said teacher was trying to kill everyone who was present that day, by blowing up the school.
link?

Okay....here's the link:

So yes...it really happened. I was 15, and we were to have a baccalaureate service that morning, during which I was to be singing. (Not well, but singing)
I gotta say, if a teacher is sensitive to bullying he shouldn't be teaching school.

Regardless, IMO a kid mouthing off about anything in class deserves some type of punishment.

Okay....here's the link:

I gotta say, if a teacher is sensitive to bullying he shouldn't be teaching school.

Regardless, IMO a kid mouthing off about anything in class deserves some type of punishment.

He was my physical science teacher. And EVERY day, without fail, someone would hang inside his classroom while his back was turned and make goat sounds. His nickname was goat man. He had allegedly killed a goat in his youth, and hung it from the front porch of an ex gf. So he was a little off, anyway.

He was brilliant with science, and his plan to blow up the school was pretty creative. But, he'll be teaching in prison for the rest of his life.

I tend to agree with you that it's a birth defect and quite a bummer for those afflicted.
it's not a defect of any kind

It is if they're born that way.
wrong again, it's like eye color skin tone and hair.
it inherited and it a mutation just like the others: List of animals displaying homosexual behaviorFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Roy and Silo, two Central Park Zoo male Chinstrap Penguins similar to those pictured, became internationally known when they coupled and later were given an egg that needed hatching and care, which they successfully did.[1]This list includes animals (birds, mammals, insects, reptiles, fish etc.) for which there is documented evidence of homosexual or transgender behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, or parenting, as noted in researcher and author Bruce Bagemihl's 1999 book Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity.

Bagemihl writes that the presence of same-sex sexual behavior was not 'officially' observed on a large scale until the 1990s due to possible observer bias caused by social attitudes towards LGBT people making the homosexual theme taboo.[2][3] Bagemihl devotes three chapters; Two Hundred Years at Looking at Homosexual Wildlife, Explaining (Away) Animal Homosexuality and Not For Breeding Only in his 1999 book Biological Exuberance to the "documentation of systematic prejudices" where he notes "the present ignorance of biology lies precisely in its single-minded attempt to find reproductive (or other) "explanations" for homosexuality, transgender, and non-procreative and alternative heterosexualities.[4] Petter Bøckman, academic adviser for the Against Nature? exhibit stated "[M]any researchers have described homosexuality as something altogether different from sex. They must realise that animals can have sex with who they will, when they will and without consideration to a researcher's ethical principles". Homosexual behavior is found amongst social birds and mammals, particularly the sea mammals and the primates.[3] Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species and the motivations for and implications of their behaviors have yet to be fully understood. Bagemihl's research shows that homosexual behavior, not necessarily sex, has been observed in close to 1500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[5][6] Homosexuality in animals is seen as controversial by social conservatives because it asserts the naturalness of homosexuality in humans, while others counter that it has no implications and is nonsensical to equate animal behavior to morality.[7][8] Animal preference and motivation is always inferred from behavior. Thus homosexual behavior has been given a number of terms over the years. The correct usage of the term homosexual is that an animal exhibits homosexual behavior, however this article conforms to the usage by modern research[9][10][11][12] applying the term homosexuality to all sexual behavior (copulation, genital stimulation, mating games and sexual display behavior) between animals of the same sex.

It is if they're born that way.
it inherited and it a mutation just like the others

By your rationale, downs syndrome isn't a birth defect either.
wrong a third time...a defect by definition is: Definition of DEFECT
1a : an imperfection that impairs worth or utility : shortcoming <the grave defects in our foreign policy> b : an imperfection (as a vacancy or an unlike atom) in a crystal lattice
2[Latin defectus] : a lack of something necessary for completeness, adequacy, or perfection : deficiency <a hearing defect>
See defect defined for English-language learners »
See defect defined for kids »
Examples of DEFECT
They examine their products for defects.
She was born with a heart defect.
Vanity and pride were his two worst character defects.
Origin of DEFECT
Middle English, from Latin defectus lack, from deficere to desert, fail, from de- + facere to do — more at do
First Known Use: 15th century

AS far as I know gay people are just as susceptible to the same defects straight people are.
being gay in and of its self is no defect..
it is however a defect in the thinking those who believe that it is.:eusa_whistle:

It has to be genetic, because you would have to be one sick ass pervert to want to be homosexual.

it inherited and it a mutation just like the others

1a : an imperfection that impairs worth or utility

Homosexuality is an imperfection that impairs reproductive utility. Sure with modern science it can be largely overcome, just like many other defects, but that doesn't mean it's not a defect. That said, birth defects are about the shittiest reason to ever oppress and/or discriminate against anybody, which is why I support gay marriage.

Homosexuality is an imperfection that impairs reproductive utility. Sure with modern science it can be largely overcome, just like many other defects, but that doesn't mean it's not a defect. That said, birth defects are about the shittiest reason to ever oppress and/or discriminate against anybody, which is why I support gay marriage.
reproduction is optional...wrong again.
being gay does not impair reproductive utility, the machinery works so the utility is intact.

so you think it's right to try to "cure" homosexuality?
for a second there I almost agreed with you,then you said:"Sure with modern science it can be largely overcome":lol::lol:

One could probably ask 5 people who were present during this incident, and get 5 different stories. I've already read 3 different articles with three different spins, and all three report something different. Now if this kid is repeatedly tormenting this young man, he should be punished. Bullying is bullying. And many gay and lesbian teens commit suicide partially because of this type of daily bullying.

Most of us witnessed it in high school. Several of the young men in my school were tormented constantly, once they and other classmates figured out that said person had "come out".

The teacher probably could have found a more tactful way to prove his point. And correct me if I'm wrong...isn't this a public school. If his parents are so upset, perhaps they should've transferred their child to a private Christian school.

It's just a very delicate subject, and there is no easy answer.

The young man was an honor student. Typically it is the honor students who GET bullied and not the other way around. He has as much right to attend public school as anyone else.
:lol:

Google "honor student arrested" and you'll discover that not all honor students are honorable.

You seem unable to unerstand the difference in an 'arrest' and a conviction. :rolleyes:

I think it is a better day with gays out of the closet. That way they don't have to ruin a spouses life by going on the down low while married as a cover.

the ignorant homophobe spews!

Baffoon.
see the previous post and marvel at the proof of your own ignorance and homophobia..

Based on your astounding ignorance, I'm certainly unsurprised that you've never heard the use of the term Queer outside the 6th grade, where, no doubt you attained your highest educational experience:

Queer Nation Radio is the place to be to hear the latest in Gay and Lesbian News. Want the dirt on the celebs? We got you covered. But wait we are more than just talk, We also play the best in todays hit music. There is something for ... everyone at Queer Nation Radio, like our new Sunday Gospel Hour. So tune in for all the fun! Hope to see you around."

It is important to note that only the Queer Dengenerate Gene allows you to be seen on the radio.

Baffoon.

Based on your astounding ignorance, I'm certainly unsurprised that you've never heard the use of the term Queer outside the 6th grade, where, no doubt you attained your highest educational experience:

Queer Nation Radio is the place to be to hear the latest in Gay and Lesbian News. Want the dirt on the celebs? We got you covered. But wait we are more than just talk, We also play the best in todays hit music. There is something for ... everyone at Queer Nation Radio, like our new Sunday Gospel Hour. So tune in for all the fun! Hope to see you around."

It is important to note that only the Queer Dengenerate Gene allows you to be seen on the radio.
nice dodge!

I think it is a better day with gays out of the closet. That way they don't have to ruin a spouses life by going on the down low while married as a cover.

Plus, otherwise some would never get the chance to be on Dancing with The Stars

chaz-bono.jpg

Forum List

Back