School Tells White Kids To Step Aside, This Is For Black Kids Only

And you're ok with that?

Can I assume that you're fine with a program only for white kids? Or is it only racist if it excludes blacks, but not anyone else?
We have programs for white only kids, we call them private schools.

If we have a program to encourage boys to go to college, I don't expect a lot of the kids on the trip to look like this:
D3828B28.jpg

Get over the childish colorblind idea, that's not the society you live in.
Sooo...if a program focuses on boys going to college, that photo might just be a "gender-confused" child who is really a boy who identifies as a "girl" or maybe a girl who identifies as a "boy".
Based on that photo, that would be a girl. Clear now?
Uh...yeah...not so clear, considering how some of these "gender-confused" children are tricked out by their sicko parents.
Tell us, Mr. Wizard, how does one know the gender of a child?
You seriously need to have that distinction explained?

We have programs for white only kids, we call them private schools.

If we have a program to encourage boys to go to college, I don't expect a lot of the kids on the trip to look like this:
D3828B28.jpg

Get over the childish colorblind idea, that's not the society you live in.
Sooo...if a program focuses on boys going to college, that photo might just be a "gender-confused" child who is really a boy who identifies as a "girl" or maybe a girl who identifies as a "boy".
Uh...yeah...not so clear, considering how some of these "gender-confused" children are tricked out by their sicko parents.
Yes, I want you to tell me how, without a doubt, you know someone's gender? Should be an easy question, right?

Yes, I want you to tell me how, without a doubt, you know someone's gender? Should be an easy question, right?
Since appropriate pictures are verboten here, you' ll have to try to stretch your reading comprehension and imagination. If he has a dick (penis, johnson, weewee, whatever term you prefer, he is a male, I.e. boy, man, bloke, guy, whatever. If she has a pussy (vagina, camel toe, cunny...agai, your choice), she is a female, I.e. girl, woman, gal, chic...
Hope that clears things up for you.

Since appropriate pictures are verboten here, you' ll have to try to stretch your reading comprehension and imagination. If he has a dick (penis, johnson, weewee, whatever term you prefer, he is a male, I.e. boy, man, bloke, guy, whatever. If she has a pussy (vagina, camel toe, cunny...agai, your choice), she is a female, I.e. girl, woman, gal, chic...
So for you it's all about looks eh? Good to know, especially for XY females and XX males. We have both, along with those people who have both sets of genitals. I guess they can use whatever bathroom they like eh, as they look like both?

So for you it's all about looks eh? Good to know, especially for XY females and XX males. We have both, along with those people who have both sets of genitals. I guess they can use whatever bathroom they like eh, as they look like both?
If they have both genitals I'd just give them the choice of either bathroom. That's such a small percent of the world that who really gives a shit?

And they only took black kids, since it is, ......................................................wait for it,............................................................................a program for black kids? Shocking.

SBCSC African American Student Parent Services Home Page
Then it's a bullshit, RACIST, program.
Yes, it's been a very good idea, motivating blacks to fight whitey enough to get into higher education.
Why is it always a fight with you? Why not simply encourage black youngsters to strive for excellence and earn admittance to universities and colleges based upon their superior academic achievement? Oh, wait...you do not believe blacks are capable of superior academic achievement and must therefore be given special consideration, given their lack of ability.
Thank god Ben Carson didn't have a LibDem as a mentor. He'd be a shoe-shine boy.
Carson was raised by a welfare queen, paid for on our dime like the rest of his young life. Without welfare and AA you never would have heard of him.
Cite the law preventing him from getting an education. You're spouting bullshit keeps the black man down and worse, discouraged.

Since they are still not giving the chances of whitey in this country, that creates a small problem.
Enough with this stupid nonsense you're spouting. Cite for us a law that prevents anyone from any race from getting a chance or shut the fuck up. This routine of yours is getting old. Bless those who put you on ignore.
PMH is a big racist who belongs in their own little side of the country with all the other super racists.
Your racism makes mine look like it doesn't exist. To you only the white man ever did anything that mattered.
I don't support a racist government when you do. I get along with all races all the time. I think Asians have accomplished a lot and have a great culture. It just so happens that the things I value don't happen in certain cultures. You literally hate people based purely on the fact that they are white and believe they should currently be discriminated against because of the past.
Payback is a bitch, Whitey.
I didn't know PMH was a colored msn.

Enough with this stupid nonsense you're spouting. Cite for us a law that prevents anyone from any race from getting a chance or shut the fuck up. This routine of yours is getting old. Bless those who put you on ignore.
PMH is a big racist who belongs in their own little side of the country with all the other super racists.
Your racism makes mine look like it doesn't exist. To you only the white man ever did anything that mattered.
I don't support a racist government when you do. I get along with all races all the time. I think Asians have accomplished a lot and have a great culture. It just so happens that the things I value don't happen in certain cultures. You literally hate people based purely on the fact that they are white and believe they should currently be discriminated against because of the past.
I really think he's just a white basement troll but I'll go with him saying he's black. He gives his own race such a bad name that it's sad.

If they have both genitals I'd just give them the choice of either bathroom. That's such a small percent of the world that who really gives a shit?
It goes to the question, how do you tell gender? Answer, it isn't genitals or genetics.

I'm whitey, Whitey.

It goes to the question, how do you tell gender? Answer, it isn't genitals or genetics.
It's the genitals. That's how I know.

Well, we very often decide when they are babies, and use surgery for a good result that looks right even when it isn't. Look up intersex folks, they exist, millions of them.

Well, we very often decide when they are babies, and use surgery for a good result that looks right even when it isn't. Look up intersex folks, they exist, millions of them.
It's a topic I really don't care about or I would look it up. I'm only answering your question about genitals.

It's a topic I really don't care about or I would look it up. I'm only answering your question about genitals.
Fine, just so you know, you're wrong.

I'd expect nothing less than you saying that. You realize no one really cares about gender issues. It's just a few weirdos trying to make it into the leftist spotlight.

Both conditions are rare genetic anomalies and should be considered as such.

I'd expect nothing less than you saying that. You realize no one really cares about gender issues. It's just a few weirdos trying to make it into the leftist spotlight.
I care a good about them. You suffer from black and white thinking and that is not the real world.

Genitals. The genetics for any other condition are rare.

Both conditions are rare genetic anomalies and should be considered as such.
So, are they males or females? They mostly look normal, but not by their genetics, which are opposite. An XY female with an XY male, is a gay coupling. It matters.

Forum List

Back