School Tells White Kids To Step Aside, This Is For Black Kids Only

Not a program for whities, Whitey.

So, it's a "blacks only" lunch counter?
No, it's a motivate black children program. We have lots of motivate ________ _________ programs around.
I don't condone racism in government institutions. Leave it to extracurricular if you want to join the black panther or kkk.
Your government has been racist as long as it's been around only now it doesn't favor you so much and that's why you're pissed. Whiner...

No, it's a motivate black children program. We have lots of motivate ________ _________ programs around.
I don't condone racism in government institutions. Leave it to extracurricular if you want to join the black panther or kkk.
Your government has been racist as long as it's been around only now it doesn't favor you so much and that's why you're pissed. Whiner...
I wouldn't have condoned the racism against blacks either. I fail to see your point.

I wouldn't have condoned the racism against blacks either. I fail to see your point.

The point is it was once tilted for your benefit and now it's payback time so just deal with it.

The point is it was once tilted for your benefit and now it's payback time so just deal with it.
Haha. I won't. :D
If a school my child attends does this I will be at the school talking with the principle. I'd consider paying for an equal private school instead of going along with something like this.

If a school my child attends does this I will be at the school talking with the principle. I'd consider paying for an equal private school instead of going along with something like this.
Principal. Learn to spell before meeting him.

I'll try. It's hard for us whiteys.

That's because whities are a lazy bunch of spoiled brats.

Yep. Some are, some aren't. I work a lot and have been working since a decently young age. Working 70-80 hour work weeks for a moderate amount of money makes me so lazy and spoiled. Frequently getting less than four hours of sleep. bahaha. I find it funny when I hear people bitching about normal work weeks.

Yep. Some are, some aren't. I work a lot and have been working since a decently young age. Working 70-80 hour work weeks for a moderate amount of money makes me so lazy and spoiled. Frequently getting less than four hours of sleep. bahaha. I find it funny when I hear people bitching about normal work weeks.
Learn to spell and get a better job.

It's called a stepping stone to something better. Some people just think things get handed to them without working. I feel as though I'd rather put in the work early so I'll be wealthy later. :D

It's called a stepping stone to something better. Some people just think things get handed to them without working. I feel as though I'd rather put in the work early so I'll be wealthy later. :D
Good luck with that, you'll need it. You most likely will never be rich.

And you're ok with that?

Can I assume that you're fine with a program only for white kids? Or is it only racist if it excludes blacks, but not anyone else?
We have programs for white only kids, we call them private schools.

If we have a program to encourage boys to go to college, I don't expect a lot of the kids on the trip to look like this:
D3828B28.jpg

Get over the childish colorblind idea, that's not the society you live in.
School vouchers would end that.
Not a chance. And public school is where nearly all kids should be, learning to get along with their fellow citizens.
Private school is where you learn. Public school is just n*gger day care these days.

Good luck with that, you'll need it. You most likely will never be rich.
I don't want to be rich. I already have enough money to do whatever I want to so it's enough for me. Just a little more so I can provide for a family. I don't need fancy cars or houses.

So, I'm currently on bizz travel in Lihue Kauai and took a moment to check in. Glad to see you folks are holding down the fort. I know you'll wait with baited breath my return to full up blog status

Blacks need to get with the program and find the right answer to the equation.

-Geaux.

Forum List

Back