School Tells White Kids To Step Aside, This Is For Black Kids Only

Where'd you get that fantasy from, Rush Limbaugh? That's utter crap, BTW.
Prove me wrong, fool.
You didn't level shit, and never would have given a chance. You've always been fine with the ******* as slaves, and always will be.
Get your ass an education and then try to tell us Democrats freed the slaves and passed Civil Rights legislation. Who was President during Brown vs Board of Education?
Who the fuck cares who was President? Not the Supreme Court you dumbfuck.

You're high on something that I want some of if you're delusional enough to think republicans want to reinstate slavery. It's a big jump from wanting blacks and whites to go on college trips together to wanting them as slaves for the white kids on the bus. LOL

"History shows that the Ku Klux Klan was the terrorist arm of the Democrat Party. This ugly fact about the Democrat Party is detailed in the book, A Short History of Reconstruction, (Harper & Row Publishers, Inc., 1990) by Dr. Eric Foner, the renown liberal historian who is the DeWitt Clinton Professor of History at Columbia University. As a further testament to his impeccable credentials, Professor Foner is only the second person to serve as president of the three major professional organizations: the Organization of American Historians, American Historical Association, and Society of American Historians.
Democrats in the last century did not hide their connections to the Ku Klux Klan. Georgia-born Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan wrote on page 21 of the September 1928 edition of the Klan’s “The Kourier Magazine”: “I have never voted for any man who was not a regular Democrat. My father … never voted for any man who was not a Democrat. My grandfather was …the head of the Ku Klux Klan in reconstruction days…. My great-grandfather was a life-long Democrat…. My great-great-grandfather was…one of the founders of the Democratic party.”

You're high on something that I want some of if you're delusional enough to think republicans want to reinstate slavery. It's a big jump from wanting blacks and whites to go on college trips together to wanting them as slaves for the white kids on the bus. LOL
When LibDems are losing an argument, they yell "racist" to end the discussion. Well that shit don't fly anymore.

And you're ok with that?

Can I assume that you're fine with a program only for white kids? Or is it only racist if it excludes blacks, but not anyone else?
We have programs for white only kids, we call them private schools.

If we have a program to encourage boys to go to college, I don't expect a lot of the kids on the trip to look like this:
D3828B28.jpg

Get over the childish colorblind idea, that's not the society you live in.
That's just fine, then.

Just don't whine when schools begin serving-up Whites Only 'programs', eh?

That must be why they vote, in such very large numbers, for your party? Oh wait, my bad, they don't because you guys think they were better off as slaves.
Most of them are not much better off having been on your LibDem poverty programs. Such an appropriate name: Poverty Programs.
Maybe you'd better work on your own race, Whitey:

Location........White .........Black ........Hispanic ...Other ......Total
United States 19,027,400 10,312,400 12,853,100 3,555,500 45,748,400

Poverty Rate by Race Ethnicity The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

I find the study most bizarre. The only ethnicity singled out is Hispanic.

And Hispanics are predominantly caucasian. I don't understand what they're trying to prove here.

If it's race then you have to combine White and Hispanic. If it's ethnicity you have to have more than Hispanic.

Location White Black Hispanic Other Total
United States 10% 27% 24% 14% 15%

Poverty Rate by Race Ethnicity The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

Seems racist to me

-Geaux
--------------

Several planned field trips for South Bend, Indiana elementary school students have many parents up in arms over what appears to be a deliberate double standard, since all three of the trips are closed to anyone who isn’t African-American.

As part of a plan to encourage Black third-graders to take their education seriously and aim for earning a college degree, Dr. G. David Moss, director of African-American student/parent services at South Bend Community Schools Corporation, arranged a series of outings to bus youngsters to area colleges. On the campuses, the kids will be given the opportunity to chat it up with university students, who Moss hopes will become mentors for them and encourage them to aim for higher goals in life, since they may not otherwise get such positive messages.
And they only took black kids, since it is, ......................................................wait for it,............................................................................a program for black kids? Shocking.

SBCSC African American Student Parent Services Home Page
Then it's a bullshit, RACIST, program.

And you're ok with that?

Can I assume that you're fine with a program only for white kids? Or is it only racist if it excludes blacks, but not anyone else?

If we have a program to encourage boys to go to college, I don't expect a lot of the kids on the trip to look like this:
D3828B28.jpg

That's just fine, then.

No need to, that's all they had here for most of the history of the nation.

And you're ok with that?

D3828B28.jpg

Sooo...if a program focuses on boys going to college, that photo might just be a "gender-confused" child who is really a boy who identifies as a "girl" or maybe a girl who identifies as a "boy".

Seems racist to me

-Geaux
--------------

Several planned field trips for South Bend, Indiana elementary school students have many parents up in arms over what appears to be a deliberate double standard, since all three of the trips are closed to anyone who isn’t African-American.

As part of a plan to encourage Black third-graders to take their education seriously and aim for earning a college degree, Dr. G. David Moss, director of African-American student/parent services at South Bend Community Schools Corporation, arranged a series of outings to bus youngsters to area colleges. On the campuses, the kids will be given the opportunity to chat it up with university students, who Moss hopes will become mentors for them and encourage them to aim for higher goals in life, since they may not otherwise get such positive messages.
And they only took black kids, since it is, ......................................................wait for it,............................................................................a program for black kids? Shocking.

Yes, it's been a very good idea, motivating blacks to fight whitey enough to get into higher education.

And you're ok with that?

D3828B28.jpg

and which private schools are for whites only, eh?
None. That would be racist, segregation, and absolutely against current law.

And you're ok with that?

D3828B28.jpg

Sooo...if a program focuses on boys going to college, that photo might just be a "gender-confused" child who is really a boy who identifies as a "girl" or maybe a girl who identifies as a "boy".
Based on that photo, that would be a girl. Clear now?

Seems racist to me

-Geaux
--------------

Yes, it's been a very good idea, motivating blacks to fight whitey enough to get into higher education.
Why is it always a fight with you? Why not simply encourage black youngsters to strive for excellence and earn admittance to universities and colleges based upon their superior academic achievement? Oh, wait...you do not believe blacks are capable of superior academic achievement and must therefore be given special consideration, given their lack of ability.

And you're ok with that?

D3828B28.jpg

Uh...yeah...not so clear, considering how some of these "gender-confused" children are tricked out by their sicko parents.

Yet another race bating thread by a teaper. Go figure.

And you're ok with that?

D3828B28.jpg

Uh...yeah...not so clear, considering how some of these "gender-confused" children are tricked out by their sicko parents.
Tell us, Mr. Wizard, how does one know the gender of a child?

Seems racist to me

-Geaux
--------------

Why is it always a fight with you? Why not simply encourage black youngsters to strive for excellence and earn admittance to universities and colleges based upon their superior academic achievement? Oh, wait...you do not believe blacks are capable of superior academic achievement and must therefore be given special consideration, given their lack of ability.
Since they are still not giving the chances of whitey in this country, that creates a small problem.

And you're ok with that?

D3828B28.jpg

That's just fine, then.

No need to, that's all they had here for most of the history of the nation.
And, given that this was halted for them, and is now re-surfacing for others, perhaps it's time to re-start such, for White Folk only?

Forum List

Back