School Tells White Kids To Step Aside, This Is For Black Kids Only

Seems racist to me

-Geaux
--------------

Several planned field trips for South Bend, Indiana elementary school students have many parents up in arms over what appears to be a deliberate double standard, since all three of the trips are closed to anyone who isn’t African-American.

As part of a plan to encourage Black third-graders to take their education seriously and aim for earning a college degree, Dr. G. David Moss, director of African-American student/parent services at South Bend Community Schools Corporation, arranged a series of outings to bus youngsters to area colleges. On the campuses, the kids will be given the opportunity to chat it up with university students, who Moss hopes will become mentors for them and encourage them to aim for higher goals in life, since they may not otherwise get such positive messages.
And they only took black kids, since it is, ......................................................wait for it,............................................................................a program for black kids? Shocking.

SBCSC African American Student Parent Services Home Page
Then it's a bullshit, RACIST, program.
Yes, it's been a very good idea, motivating blacks to fight whitey enough to get into higher education.
Why is it always a fight with you? Why not simply encourage black youngsters to strive for excellence and earn admittance to universities and colleges based upon their superior academic achievement? Oh, wait...you do not believe blacks are capable of superior academic achievement and must therefore be given special consideration, given their lack of ability.
Thank god Ben Carson didn't have a LibDem as a mentor. He'd be a shoe-shine boy.

Since they are still not giving the chances of whitey in this country, that creates a small problem.
Enough with this stupid nonsense you're spouting. Cite for us a law that prevents anyone from any race from getting a chance or shut the fuck up. This routine of yours is getting old. Bless those who put you on ignore.

Since they are still not giving the chances of whitey in this country, that creates a small problem.
Enough with this stupid nonsense you're spouting. Cite for us a law that prevents anyone from any race from getting a chance or shut the fuck up. This routine of yours is getting old. Bless those who put you on ignore.
PMH is a big racist who belongs in their own little side of the country with all the other super racists.

Seems racist to me

-Geaux
--------------

Several planned field trips for South Bend, Indiana elementary school students have many parents up in arms over what appears to be a deliberate double standard, since all three of the trips are closed to anyone who isn’t African-American.

As part of a plan to encourage Black third-graders to take their education seriously and aim for earning a college degree, Dr. G. David Moss, director of African-American student/parent services at South Bend Community Schools Corporation, arranged a series of outings to bus youngsters to area colleges. On the campuses, the kids will be given the opportunity to chat it up with university students, who Moss hopes will become mentors for them and encourage them to aim for higher goals in life, since they may not otherwise get such positive messages.
And they only took black kids, since it is, ......................................................wait for it,............................................................................a program for black kids? Shocking.

SBCSC African American Student Parent Services Home Page
Then it's a bullshit, RACIST, program.
Yes, it's been a very good idea, motivating blacks to fight whitey enough to get into higher education.
Why is it always a fight with you? Why not simply encourage black youngsters to strive for excellence and earn admittance to universities and colleges based upon their superior academic achievement? Oh, wait...you do not believe blacks are capable of superior academic achievement and must therefore be given special consideration, given their lack of ability.
Thank god Ben Carson didn't have a LibDem as a mentor. He'd be a shoe-shine boy.
Carson was raised by a welfare queen, paid for on our dime like the rest of his young life. Without welfare and AA you never would have heard of him.

PMH is a big racist who belongs in their own little side of the country with all the other super racists.
Your racism makes mine look like it doesn't exist. To you only the white man ever did anything that mattered.

Your racism makes mine look like it doesn't exist. To you only the white man ever did anything that mattered.
I don't support a racist government when you do. I get along with all races all the time. I think Asians have accomplished a lot and have a great culture. It just so happens that the things I value don't happen in certain cultures. You literally hate people based purely on the fact that they are white and believe they should currently be discriminated against because of the past.

I don't support a racist government when you do. I get along with all races all the time. I think Asians have accomplished a lot and have a great culture. It just so happens that the things I value don't happen in certain cultures. You literally hate people based purely on the fact that they are white and believe they should currently be discriminated against because of the past.
Payback is a bitch, Whitey.

More evidence you're racist.

All humans are racist, dumbass.

Some don't let it effect every decision they make. Others do such as you.

Seems racist to me

-Geaux
--------------

School field trip causes controversy among some parents - ABC57 News - See the Difference Michiana

A South Bend school field trip turned into a conversation about race after students at local primary schools were offered a chance to visit three area colleges. The trips are only for African-American students.

Some parents have told ABC 57 they believe this is discrimination but the school corporation says this is all just a misunderstanding and it is not meant to be a discriminatory trip.

“We should be able to do everything together and not separate,” says parent Charles Yost.

“I feel like all kids should be going,” says Deirdra Mullings who has a son going on one of the field trips.

“It creates a double standard,” says parent Kelley Garing.

SBCSC officials say they never intended for the trip to be discriminatory, but by specifying the opportunity is only open to one race, they created a debate over race relations, whether it was intentional or not.

The white kids weren't even allowed to go if they rode in the back of the bus? :eek:

The school is basically saying: "Whites Need Not Apply".

How shameful.

Oh look who crawled out from under his rock!

In your case, you are a speciest against humans.

Seems racist to me

-Geaux
--------------

School field trip causes controversy among some parents - ABC57 News - See the Difference Michiana

A South Bend school field trip turned into a conversation about race after students at local primary schools were offered a chance to visit three area colleges. The trips are only for African-American students.

Some parents have told ABC 57 they believe this is discrimination but the school corporation says this is all just a misunderstanding and it is not meant to be a discriminatory trip.

“We should be able to do everything together and not separate,” says parent Charles Yost.

“I feel like all kids should be going,” says Deirdra Mullings who has a son going on one of the field trips.

“It creates a double standard,” says parent Kelley Garing.

SBCSC officials say they never intended for the trip to be discriminatory, but by specifying the opportunity is only open to one race, they created a debate over race relations, whether it was intentional or not.

The white kids weren't even allowed to go if they rode in the back of the bus? :eek:
Not a program for whities, Whitey.

Forum List

Back